CEL x-tren or EN 19 nor tren

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Is there a difference between CEL x-tren or Element Nutrition 19 nor tren?

When I took tren xtreme I seemed to get that pumps right away (within days) with this EN tren doesn't seem to be doing anything and it is 10mg higher dose.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if they have whats on the label, they are both the same.

but what is acutally in them, good luck.

i'd say send what you have left to me, i'll test it for you and let you know.
:D

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

When I took tren xtreme I seemed to get that pumps right away (within days) with this EN tren doesn't seem to be doing anything and it is 10mg higher dose.
The 19 Nor Tren worked great for me.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

How long have you been taking it and at what dosage?

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established

It's the same compound bro. Could be a bunk batch? I'm not sure on this one. I always go with CEL if I can. Really reputable company.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
It's the same compound bro. Could be a bunk batch? I'm not sure on this one. I always go with CEL if I can. Really reputable company.
That's what I'm thinking.. I'm thinking of just ordering CEL and finishing the cycle on it if I don't start to see anything in the next week.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Could I just switch in the middle of the cycle? If its the same stuff... It would be 30MG less however since EN is 40mg a pill and CEL is 30mg a pill.

De Santo

De Santo

Awards
I would switch to the CEL...I haven't heard any real complaints about their X-tren. As Juice said earlier, they are a reputable and reliable company.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
I would switch to the CEL...I haven't heard any real complaints about their X-tren. As Juice said earlier, they are a reputable and reliable company.
Yeah I'm going to switch :cheers: