- 11-13-2009, 04:25 PM
Hi guy's I'm new here, Just to us english because we don't get as much special doctor's over here with blood work etc.
Just wondering how would i go about getting a blood test done in the u.k ?
And how much for ? I know american doctors are used to bodybuilding related health. Doctors over in england dont have a clue. ?
Also test levels ? what would we ask for and who would we go to for this in england ?
- 11-14-2009, 02:48 AM
I don't think doctors in America, on average, would know anything about that. Most people here use private labs rather than doctors.
- 11-14-2009, 03:39 AM
Do some research on the net, find a list of things you want done, your doctor will advise you from there.
11-15-2009, 08:41 AM
We don't have private labs here. are doctors think protien shakes are steriods, serious !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11-15-2009, 09:35 AM
You could say you drank a lot and were concerned, they will likely do a Liver Function Test (LFT). I think you would have to be referred to an endocrinologist here to get any hormonal stuff done.
11-15-2009, 09:59 AM
if you are worried but lethargy, muscle weakness and lack of virility these could be signs of low test that would warrant a test
11-15-2009, 10:38 AM
12-06-2009, 12:50 AM
And yes there are private labs here in the uk:-
i suppose, though, that did take me AT LEAST 10 SECONDS TO FIND!!"!!!
Similar Forum Threads
- By synergy7 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 2Last Post: 02-01-2010, 05:12 PM
- By NeoNewfie in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 09-21-2008, 10:17 AM
- By EEmain in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2005, 12:38 AM
- By TheCSWFighter in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 04-04-2003, 02:53 AM
- By Lifeguard in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 10-31-2002, 05:57 PM