What to stack w/Havoc?

BostonFan

BostonFan

Awards
I've already done 2 cycles of Havoc and I absolutely love this product. My first one consisted of a 7 week cycle of Havoc/Bold 200 stacked. Then I did another a few months later of just Havoc by itself. And currently I'm doing just Xtreme Tren by itself.

I'd like to do another Havoc cycle but I'd like to stack it with something. Any suggestions?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tren, 4ad

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's entirely goal dependent... I think you should bulk. That means screw the havoc and tren, look into some superdrol and pheraplex. 6'2, i say aim for 240 pounds.

BostonFan

BostonFan

Awards
It's entirely goal dependent... I think you should bulk. That means screw the havoc and tren, look into some superdrol and pheraplex. 6'2, i say aim for 240 pounds.
I'm in the same boat. My diet is already supporing a bulk. It's posted in the bulking section in the 225+ guys get in here thread. I'd like to eventually be a lean 225 or so. That means I'll probably have to bulk up to about 235-240 and cut down to 225

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
epi and phera actually phera n hdrol IMO

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
as far as otc goes the best bulk is phera and super, and the best cut/and or recomp is epi, halo, and a god ole ECA.

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
epi increased my appetite like crazy...I made solid weight gains on it both solo and stacked with max-lmg. That being said, I don't think you should run one compound to death. Try phera, you might find that you love it a bit more than you loved epi.