otc prolactin control

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What dosages of vitex, b6 and Ginko would some one use for prolactin control. I got itchy nips last night followed by some throbbing sensations. I'm in the middle of an Epi/Furaguno run right now. It's been dissapointing thus far to say the least. The last thing I want is a nice pair of knockers out of it.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm runnin Epi/Furaguno 40mg/264mg right now. So there isnt and aromatization. My nips got itchy last night and shortly there after I had dull light pain under my nips.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I'm runnin Epi/Furaguno 40mg/264mg right now. So there isnt and aromatization. My nips got itchy last night and shortly there after I had dull light pain under my nips.
So... Again I ask... Why prolactin?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I assume that epi has such strong anti-e properties, the only other cause for nip problems would be prolactin. Please advise

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I assume that epi has such strong anti-e properties, the only other cause for nip problems would be prolactin. Please advise
I love how everyone thinks epi has this "strong" anti eatrogen property. Have u looked at blood results from people on epi/havoc to know it has this "strong" anti e effect? I have of more than a handful if people that have problems with estrogen while on epi.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for your help bro.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
If its already onset, trust me, YOU ARE NOT controlling prolactin otc.

and to answer your question:

b6: 300mg 2x daily.
Vitex. 600mg 2x daily

and ginko i dont know.

but id get some caber or prami which is not otc but is one of the only hopes you have.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, a Lactated a lil bit this mornin. I think it's safe to say prolactin. I got the caber on the way. I guess I'll make breast milk white russians until it gets here

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
**** the prolactin bull****...take an OTC AI during your cycle and if that doesn't work get some letro and cabergoline to be sure.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
first off letro is not going to do anything. nolva will help keep the estro low. and caber in liquid form is pretty unstable so I wouldnt expect too much from that. look up premipexole. thats your best bet.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Umm...if your not having libido problems IT IS NOT PROLACTIN! Nor is it estrogen. Stop playing with your nipples......that can cause inflammation irritation and fluid to release.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Umm...if your not having libido problems IT IS NOT PROLACTIN! Nor is it estrogen. Stop playing with your nipples......that can cause inflammation irritation and fluid to release.
I cant stop myself