Paid Benefit's M-Drol Log

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
So i've been just naturally gaining for a few months now. I've decided to run a m-drol cycle for 4 weeks. A lot of people run for 3 weeks, but i'm going to run for 4 weeks unless it gets too crazy. Cycle is as follows.

Cycle starts tomorrow!

Weight - 187
Age - 21 (Just turned 21 staying off the alcohol for this cycle though)
Goals - I want to break 200 by the end of this cycle which seems pretty reasonable. Water weight will most likely push me over 200 but still a good number. Also work my chest which is the weakest point right now.

Preload (One week prior, today was the last day) :welcome2:

Hawthorn Berry
1000mg Milk Thistle
Multivitamin
Cycle Assist

On Cycle

M-drol - 10/20/20/20
Whey Protein - 180g ED
Multivitamin
Creatine
Cycle Assist
Taurine
Fish oil - Couple Caps ED

PCT

Post Cycle Support
Tamoxifen - 40/20/20/10
ZMA
6oxo
Maybe Trib

PCT will run for 4 weeks even if I only go 3 weeks on cycle. I don't play those reigndeer games with PCT and I don't want man boobs and I like my liver. If the dosing is not listed i'm just following the label.

I'll be packing calories in about 4000 a day over the course of 6 meals. Relatively clean.

Mon - Arms
Tue - Legs
Wed - Chest
Thurs - Back
Friday - Shoulders/Traps
Sat - Cardio day with light jogging

Abs worked throughout mon-sat

Let the games begin. :cheers:

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
Final thoughts and Results post

I did the cycle for 3 weeks. I started feeling it about a week in. I ran 10/20/20. PCT is going on now. The pumps were amazing and the feeling was great. Nice sense of well being and alpha male setting in late the 2nd week.

Pros
Great pumps
Harder workouts
The gains just kept pouring on the 2nd week slowing late in the 3rd week
Huge strength gains and more enegry that I knew what to do with

Cons/sides
No real sides during my cycle
Minor back pumps but fixed quickly with taurine
Acne (nothing too bad)
Agression (some say this is good. Mine wasn't anything too too bad just on edge a little)

Overall a great cycle. I'm almost certain I can keep close to all the gains after PCT. I have gained significant size and weight and still look as lean as I used to before cycle.

Starting/Ending
187 lbs 204.5lbs

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
up the protein to at least 250 grams per day. good luck

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
First day today and did shoulders and traps. Diet was great and so was the workout. I did up the protein higher and got a new supply. Nothing really to report today being the first day, but I'm really excited to start this cycle and get back into it.

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
I did some abs today and some light cardio because I really wanted to hit the gym. I'm feeling more energetic and i'm always hungry now. Being thirsty all the time is an understatement. I have to always have water handy. Tomorrow taking an off day then monday hitting the gym again.

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
I did legs today. Arms yesterday. Really great workout both days. I did not want to stop. Awesome pumps in the gym and already can feel i'm getting stronger. My mood is elevated, but not alpha male or anything like that yet. Just a nice elevated high on life type. Little acne, but eh nothing bad at all to report so far.

I've also noticed that when i'm awake i'm awake. Like I am very active and talk a lot. Then when it's time to sleep i'm down for the count and get a great nights sleep so that is always good. Still hungry all the time and I got a head ache today but that was my fault for not drinking enough water early in the day.

All good news so far.
Weight is up to 191.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Best of luck with the cycle man!! Care to post up your batch number for those concerned about batches?

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Not busting your balls... just making sure i read this right. Did you say youve been lifting for a few months now, or did you mean youve just been natural for a few months? :ninja:

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
Not busting your balls... just making sure i read this right. Did you say youve been lifting for a few months now, or did you mean youve just been natural for a few months? :ninja:
Ah sorry my wording might have been confusing. I've been lifting for years, but naturally gaining for a few months now. I've done previous cycles prior to this one.

And Link24 the batch number is 52897 exp JUN 2012. I've heard it was a good batch and so far has not given me a reason to not trust it.

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
Did a nice back workout today then went snowboarding. Really worn out from it but it was nice because it worked in some cardio and eh I love snowboarding. I'm feeling stronger and alpha male is starting to set in a little but more. A tad bit more agressive but nothing horrible. No new acne, but had a few back pumps yesterday and mild today, but started taking taurine so that will help.

Also I've been feeling itchy. Anyone have any ideas as to why this might be or if it is connected to m-drol? My theory is might just be the cold weather and skin drying out a little. Any input?

Will weigh in again tomorrow.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also I've been feeling itchy. Anyone have any ideas as to why this might be or if it is connected to m-drol? My theory is might just be the cold weather and skin drying out a little. Any input?

Will weigh in again tomorrow.
I've heard of people getting itchy when they're having problems with their Liver, but I really wouldn't worry most likely it's nothing.

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
Did some serious cardio sunday and yesterday pounded my arms. Legs today and my arms are sore from yesterdays workout. I've noticed I can just keep on going in the gym nd not get very tired at all which is great. Libido is up and alpha male has set in.

Weight is up to 198 (2lbs to go)

Also I jumped up the dose to 20mg a day split 2 caps one morning one night.
I've been eating a lot more and its easier to put down my mapped out diet for this cycle. Still thirsty all the time which is great and about being itchy...I switched to a moisturizing soap and I don't itch anymore so my guess was my skin was dried out.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
damn bro, impressive weight gain that quickly!

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving.. I was still able to workout thursday so I did back and yesterday did shoulders and traps. Today just taking it easy and relaxing, maybe some evening snowboarding.

Proud to announce that my weight has gone over 200lbs so I have reached my goal with a little under a week left in cycle. I am currently 202.5lbs.

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
I finished my cycle yesterday. I've decided to end it the third week since i've reached my goal and my gains have slowed. I started PCT today and will edit my final write-up post after I finish. I'm really tired now butI will edit the 2nd post on this thread about my final gains pros cons sides and everything I have experiencced in this log, tomorrow. Sorry for typos i'm tired and don't care hha.

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
Update: Did and edit to the final thoughts and results post.