Im Learning guys!

Bigbuttchicks

Awards
HEy guys I have a question. I would like to hear everyones opinion on this.

If someone is not competing or anything for a few years in any sport, money is pretty tight, but just wants steady,good progress what would be your advice on this.
Staying on say 500mg of test year round for three months straight followed by a month pct which should be a snap. Then back on 500mg a week year round. So you are basicly on gear around 9 months per year with 3 pct's

Think about this. There are some big natural,natty,clean mother****ers out there. But not HUGE. A GIFTED male naturally produces maybe 70mgs TOPS of testosterone weekly. say 500mg of test-e year round your getting 350mg of test. (100mg test enth after ester = 70mg raw) Around 5 times the average gifted male makes!

I have a friend who is 30 years old and is STILL growing on 400mg of test-e a week. And hes a big dude I mean a big mofo. Hell throw in dbol or anadrol every now and then for a meet bvut thats it.

Why do beginners even run orals and stuff in the first place when I see people still growing on half a gram of test a week for over a decade straight? Not even a genetic elite btw.
I think if you arent growing on 500mg of test a week there is something seriously wrong with diet/training and that is what the older bucks are trying to tell me. There is no reason not to grow on that amount.
I somewhat agree when I see these guys in person so dont flame me Im just saying what I see and what they have told me, and I can't say they are wrong by the way they look.

I was always the one thinking more is better blah blah blah but and they stressed to me if you think about it hormones are such a small piece to the puzzle its all about food/training/and the hormones just puts those bad boys together(training harder) I seriously feel there are too many

Ayways can this be done(500mg a week year round)

Bigbuttchicks

Awards
And BTW something I wanted to mention.

This board is ****en disgusting as far as respect is concerned. UNREALMACHINE and SLACKER are good guys and the exception but many(not all) of you guys are ****en ****s. Look if you have a problem with my posts then dont read them its simple. IF your going to post negative **** dont post here on my thread. If you guys want to give honest advice then please do but Im so sick of everyone highjacking these threads youwere all beginners at once and I am researching.
So if your gonna talk **** then **** off but you guys are gonna do it anyways while wacking it in your mom's basement so this was pointless.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
can 500mg a week , 9 months of the year, be done? yes, and not even talking into consideration shutdown and the rest of ur health....u will EVENTUALLY need to up the dose to get the same results u were getting from 500mg/week

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
and also, unless its ur relative, or absolute best friend thats telling u their doses....there is a 99.9% chance that they are lying to u.

its the same concept as ppl asking if im "on anything". i dont know who the f uck they are, i just say i eat a **** ton and train correctly

Jay V 24

Jay V 24

Banned
Awards
HEy guys I have a question. I would like to hear everyones opinion on this.

If someone is not competing or anything for a few years in any sport, money is pretty tight, but just wants steady,good progress what would be your advice on this.
Staying on say 500mg of test year round for three months straight followed by a month pct which should be a snap. Then back on 500mg a week year round. So you are basicly on gear around 9 months per year with 3 pct's

Think about this. There are some big natural,natty,clean mother****ers out there. But not HUGE. A GIFTED male naturally produces maybe 70mgs TOPS of testosterone weekly. say 500mg of test-e year round your getting 350mg of test. (100mg test enth after ester = 70mg raw) Around 5 times the average gifted male makes!

I have a friend who is 30 years old and is STILL growing on 400mg of test-e a week. And hes a big dude I mean a big mofo. Hell throw in dbol or anadrol every now and then for a meet bvut thats it.

Why do beginners even run orals and stuff in the first place when I see people still growing on half a gram of test a week for over a decade straight? Not even a genetic elite btw.
I think if you arent growing on 500mg of test a week there is something seriously wrong with diet/training and that is what the older bucks are trying to tell me. There is no reason not to grow on that amount.
I somewhat agree when I see these guys in person so dont flame me Im just saying what I see and what they have told me, and I can't say they are wrong by the way they look.

I was always the one thinking more is better blah blah blah but and they stressed to me if you think about it hormones are such a small piece to the puzzle its all about food/training/and the hormones just puts those bad boys together(training harder) I seriously feel there are too many

Ayways can this be done(500mg a week year round)
Of course it can be done. The biggest pro for gear is that you can recover faster and get back into the gym. 500/wk is not going to blow you up with sheer mass or strength if youve been on it for a long time, but you recover quicker, better nitrogen retention, Wayyy less cortisol (so no muscle wasting), you can skip a meal now and then and not worry about going into a catabolic state, etc.

So its entirely plausable that hes being honest. Good genetics as well as good training and food, sure.

But To PCT for a month and then hop back on gear would be pointless. Seriously, you're just barely getting your hpta function back up, then you're shutting yourself down again? Just stay on a perma-cycle.

Bigbuttchicks

Awards
look what m saying is that if consistant with training diet,etc...for a long period of time.....with 500mg of test youll be a huge mofo eventually without a doubt
is it the smartest thing?**** no
is it the most effective?definitely not
but its the truth and I could never understand young kids who start off with 750mgs of test run a pct CORRECTLY then train natural for like 4 months and go back to their old size. You would be better off just staying on 500mg year round maybe with one or two pct's. Hell if you stay on 400mg year round you could pct like twice a year and it will be cake. Much better than going up to a gram of test,coming off and loosing gains because regardless of what people say PCT is just like repeating your gains and if you dont agree with me then I Ask you this
show me one person who is over 275 and lean that doesn't stay on at least something year round?
and I have met alot of top guys in strongman,pl,and bodybuilding so if there is I avent seen them

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
look what m saying is that if consistant with training diet,etc...for a long period of time.....with 500mg of test youll be a huge mofo eventually without a doubt
but its the truth and I could never understand young kids who start off with 750mgs of test run a pct CORRECTLY then train natural for like 4 months and go back to their old size. You would be better off just staying on 500mg year round maybe with one or two pct's. Hell if you stay on 400mg year round you could pct like twice a year and it will be cake. Much better than going up to a gram of test,coming off and loosing gains because regardless of what people say PCT is just like repeating your gains and if you dont agree with me then I Ask you this
show me one person who is over 275 and lean that doesn't stay on at least something year round?
and I have met alot of top guys in strongman,pl,and bodybuilding so if there is I avent seen them
ppl dont stay on "year round" as u like to call it because of the possible long term health issues it may cause. its as simple as that.

above a certain age id say f uck it and stay on ~250mg for life. legally or illegally ;)

my one fear about gear is being able to have kids. otherwise id already stay on year round

Hamma Head

Awards
Im sure that staying on year round will give you permanent raisin nuts! Thats the reason for cycling roids. I was taught to hit it hard then get out, do your pct then a bridge like anavar or primo to retain your gains then do another cycle. Anavar and primo are not androgenic so they wont mess with your natural test production which gives your nuggets a chance to start up again. With each cycle you will need to increase the amount of juice to make more gains thats why pros are up to 2-3 grams of test a week and probably cant have kids.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Im sure that staying on year round will give you permanent raisin nuts! Thats the reason for cycling roids. I was taught to hit it hard then get out, do your pct then a bridge like anavar or primo to retain your gains then do another cycle. Anavar and primo are not androgenic so they wont mess with your natural test production which gives your nuggets a chance to start up again. With each cycle you will need to increase the amount of juice to make more gains thats why pros are up to 2-3 grams of test a week and probably cant have kids.
I believe HCG helps w/ that. I know that most people I know who are on long cycles use it to help w/ that and shutdown.

Hamma Head

Awards
I had the best recovery when I used hcg post cycle, minimal nut shrinkage.

Jay V 24

Jay V 24

Banned
Awards
Why even PCT? whats the point? You honestly think youre going to keep progressing in size if you PCT 2-3 times a year? Maybe if you just started training. But if youre a vet, been at it for years, PCT is going to diminish your gains, at least some of them. its counterproductive if you really are trying to achieve beastmaster status.

Yeah i know what youre saying. Less gear, stay consistent, yada yada.
But its improbable.

Listen, if a guy is 180 natty and decides to stay on your proposed 500/wk for a decade scheme, he more than likely will never, ever come close to 275.

However, if hes 220 natty and runs 500/wk test, he may get close to 275 in time. Maybe.

There is no way some scrawny little f*ck @ 150 lbs is going to gain 125 lbs of muscle with a half of gram of test. no...way...ever!

So, yeah, its possible for some. But for most of us, who hover at 180 naturally, you are going to need more gear.

And p.s. there are big, big mofos in the NFL who are natty. Youre saying no one over 275 lean is natural? Thats horsesh*t.

Anyway, this is a awesome discussion. I love talking about Gear theoretics. Nothing interests me more. Lets keep it goin....

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
. .. rather than steady state 500mg, wouldnt you be better to cruise and blast?

Also, if you're truely going for beastmaster status, then surely orals such as dbol must be included?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
You can do this but you need HCG like other said or your nuts will be none existant and take a while to come back and that's a maybe due to long suppression. But the health risks are definately a long term concern.