Liquid Nova

G

gotbench600

Awards
I just got a bottle of liquid tamoxifen I don'y have any experience with it. It smells like liquor. I don't drink much anymore so I can't be specific but it sorta smells like a gold slauger (spelling) type liquor. Is the norm? I got it from a what seems to be a reputable place that others have used.....

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, and it should taste like cough syrup as well... that is normal, dont forget to shake the bottle before you pull out your dose, to mix up the tamoxifen citrate. Oh and the taste will stay in the back of your throat for a few hours...

A

austin82388

Awards
I just got a bottle of liquid tamoxifen I don'y have any experience with it. It smells like liquor. I don't drink much anymore so I can't be specific but it sorta smells like a gold slauger (spelling) type liquor. Is the norm? I got it from a what seems to be a reputable place that others have used.....
mine smells and tastes like rainbows and unicorns...

not really..but yeah if it stinks and tastes bad you got real stuff. plus i think there should be little suspended particles and ****, like crystal lookin things in the liquid.
or maybe thats clomid i forget...

H

Hamma Head

Awards
Liquid clomid also tastes like crap! I used to mix it in juice.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
liquid nolva is some of the foulest tasting sh1t i've had... I used to squirt that stuff directly into my mouth, after a few cycles I've wizened up a bit. Get a sip of water in your mouth, shoot the nolva into that and swallow everything immediately, and chase with more water.

Or dilute some into a drink and pound it

meathed

meathed

Awards
liquid nolva is some of the foulest tasting sh1t i've had... I used to squirt that stuff directly into my mouth, after a few cycles I've wizened up a bit. Get a sip of water in your mouth, shoot the nolva into that and swallow everything immediately, and chase with more water.

Or dilute some into a drink and pound it
I did the toss 'n wash a few times and it made my mouth go partially numb for a few hours. I definitely measure and dilute in 30cc of water now. BLECH!

M

mikew151

Awards
taste like the devil's semen :saevil:

just buy empty gelatin caps size 000 and syringe and fill the cap and take it that way

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
liquid nolva is only avalable in 3 new flavors...gorilla sack, goat @ss and afterbirth. Seriously it does not tast good. mix your dose with a cup of OJ to make it managable, almost makes it kinda pleasent.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Only thing that tastes worst is mixing Cissus powder in a bit of water.....but chase the nolva with PB or something. I myself don't mind the acrid taste.....makes me feel....manly....