Quick prohormones question.

gators52

gators52

Awards
  • Established
Been out of the game for a while, used to post a lot here a few years ago. I've done 5 cycles but I have yet to try prohormones. If someone could give me a quick list of the best PH's that one can still buy OTC that would be great. I know this changes all the time as certain PH's get banned. This will help me begin the research on these.

Thanks guys!

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
You have done 5 cycles of steroids and want to know about PH's?
Stick with the real gear, it not only works better, but you usually know just what you're getting. I've done three different cycles of PH's before and each cycle had extra sides than the previous, they were all the same compound! (supposedly) I can't see going that route again IMO.

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
I say look into SD and Phera as kickstarts to any injectable cycle. I feel they are viable alternatives to Anadrol and DBol.

Also the trens..all of these are really pro-dienelone and I can see running 8 weeks of that in place of the 19-nor portion of a test prop type cycle maybe

some people respond well to epi..it's decent to me...Disapointed w/ P-mag and H-drol..even at 75 mg's...I'm not feeling 100mg of methyl for what these have to offer unless I was a sprinter maybe.

If you can find them...max-lmg, M1,4add (dirty but is a d-bol precursor w/ intrinsic anabolic properties), all the others would probably precursors to compounds similar to like winstrol and EQ and injectables would be much better.

gators52

gators52

Awards
  • Established
You have done 5 cycles of steroids and want to know about PH's?
Stick with the real gear, it not only works better, but you usually know just what you're getting. I've done three different cycles of PH's before and each cycle had extra sides than the previous, they were all the same compound! (supposedly) I can't see going that route again IMO.
Well I'm just looking into other alternatives, my previous source is no good anymore for various reasons and i still have lots of test on hand. I dont plan on running to many more cycles so I dont think it's worth the hassle of trying to find a trustworthy source so i can run a few more cycles.

gators52

gators52

Awards
  • Established
I say look into SD and Phera as kickstarts to any injectable cycle. I feel they are viable alternatives to Anadrol and DBol.
Thanks for all the info, but I could of sworn these are discontinued. Did the remake newer and weaker versions of these once super powerfull PH's or are you just suggesting I try to find a source who has the original SD and Phera?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
a great clone for superdrol is CEL M-Drol and the same with phera plex, P-Plex. They are not weaker, same compound down to the T... Now I can give you a source for some original Phera, just look in your inbox.