Epi - Tren. (Spawn) Questions.

Brandb11

Brandb11

Awards
I just finished a cycle of Spawn 3 months ago. Kept all my gains. I really enjoyed it and was thinking of doing another cycle.

Spawn is like 90 bucks, right now but the same compoud epi/tren, I found in a product called Epi Tren by BOSC Enterprises is 50. Anyone try this, its a spawn clone, but should it work the same exact way?

Estra-4 9-Diene-3 17-Dione 30mg
2a, 3a-Epithio-17a-Methyletioallocholanol 10mg

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Should work better, as it's dosed higher than spawn is. Never heard anything about this brand, but at least this compound is dosed normally. A lot of them (Spawn included) are underdosed.

Another option would be to buy the compounds seperately and run them that way. This way can be cheaper and allows you better control of dosage and side effects (should any arise).

stevosince82

Awards
I am thinking of doing an EPI - Tren cycle soon as well, but I am probably going to be using CEL E-Stane and CEL X-Tren ... Heard good things about both of them.

What were you thinking for PCT?

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Maybe something like this:

Clomid (4 weeks): 100/50/50/25
Formex*:0/0/75/50/50/25
Lean Xtreme*: 0/0/3/3/3/3
Creatine
Hawthorn/Celery Seed/ Red Yeast Rice
CoQ-10
Some form of liver cleanse

* These compounds should begin at week 3. Also any estrogen and cortisol control can be substituted here, those are just my favorite.

De Santo

De Santo

Awards
I would just buy some CEL E-stane (or Epistane) and CEL X-tren. It will be cost effective and at least you know CEL is a reputable company...