2 weeks m-drol vs 5 weeks epi...my opinions...

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Now first off, I can only say 2 weeks of m-drol because I added p-plex in week 3, so that wouldn't be too fair...

Anyways...my half-assed comparison!!

epistane.....5 weeks, 10-20/30/30/40-50/50
support supps....AI's cycle support, milk thistle, fish oil, and multi vit.
PCT....nolva 20, 20, 10, 10, RESTORE and Alpha-Drive tapered down.
Gains...15 pds, lost 2 thru PCT, strength gains were nice
Sides...back pumps and lethargy
Pros....nice nice pumps, "giddy" feeling, more energetic (until the lethargy kicked in)..
Cons...Joint aches, bloated feel, but both nips and nuts were fine, sex drive the same.....

VS..

M-drol....2 weeks 10-20/20
support supps.....CEL's cycle assist, fish oil, milk thistle, multi-vit, and cissus
PCT...Nolva for now, but I'm bridging into P-Plex so lets not get too far ahead.
Gains....11 pds
Sides.....nothin'....I couldn't tell I was taking anything
Pros....couldn't tell I was taking anything!!!! I had no pumps, lethargy, nuttin...just weight and strength gains.
Cons.....all I can say is once I added in P-Plex back pumps got horrific during squats, so it may just be the 3rd week of m-drol, but it may be p-plex. But like epi, nips, nuts, and sex drive are so far so good

So I must say weight and strength gains are outstanding on both, but m-drol definately works faster. I liked the pumps and "high" feeling of epistane.

Blood pressure was fine on epistane, so far good on M-drol, and liver enzymes were a bit elevated on epi but nothing to be concerned with....I'll find out later with m-drol.

I think next cycle will be a bridge between the two, or if p-plex is good to me I'll say F it and bridge all 3!!

I doubt this will help anyone decide between the two, because I can't even pick a true favorite....but it is 5 weeks epi VS 2 weeks m-drol :D But hopefully some one will find it useful....