Superdrol M-drol or other clones??

kmk25

kmk25

Awards
Helloo, I was looking on stocking up on some superdrol.. I have used it previously although was not impressed. Im looking to try a second go. Any suggestions on brand?

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Helloo, I was looking on stocking up on some superdrol.. I have used it previously although was not impressed. Im looking to try a second go. Any suggestions on brand?
CEL's M-drol is pretty good.

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
CEL M-drol or I-force Methadrol. Top two brands out there.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
there are plenty put the nomenclature into google and see what brands come up. better hurry tho, there's less everyday.

ATOM ONE

ATOM ONE

Awards
i still have a bottle of the original anabolic xtreme version that exp. 11-08 what do you guys think? is it still good?

ATOM ONE

ATOM ONE

Awards
thanks chemist. it was in a cool dry place the whole time.

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
Annabolic Innovations (I think?) SD-Max is working excellent for me right now. I've heard people claim that certain M-drol batches are a little dirty..maybe not created in the best environments with the best technology? Idk about this but the fact that it's out there with real people's claims is enough for me to pick a different clone and take my chances...I can speak highly for whatever company it is that makes SD-Max lol.

ATOM ONE

ATOM ONE

Awards
what about microdrol anyone have any good runs with it?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have sarted my m-drol now with the newest batch and wow!!!! No sides for now other than higher BP and some acne, no lethargy... yet haha....Been gaining about a pound a day on it, will be stocking up on this batch! Will put up a log soon..

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever run P-Drol by Proven Products? This was a certain supplement distributor's house brand of Super Drol that is now discontinued. It is supposed to be 12 mg./cap.

Crowbar

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 11
DrolFIGHTER Anabolics 18
retroscapers Anabolics 39
bLacKjAck. Anabolics 29