batista19811

Awards
what is the best doping,for mma??
trenbolone ,winstrol or epo

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
i would say epo.. its a must for endurance .. although i know nothing too extensive about it... but it really depends on goals.. alot of pro mma fighters get caught with winni.. but it also drys joints alot

batista19811

batista19811

Awards
i heard that ''the clear'' increases RBC in the blood and increases muscles!
is true??
because that is the best,but as i find it?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
never heard of "the clear" but i just read about it and it looks pretty sweet.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Almost all AAS increase RBC and muscle.

Var is one of the better, albeit expensive, options.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
the clear was originally DMT (old phera), and once a test for it was discovered, it found its way into the supplement market. THG was the next 'clear'. it went unfound for a while until don caitlin sent a sample syringe to the world doping agency where they developed a test for it. the rest is history. although THG shares characteristics with trenbolone, its primary benefit over other androgens was simple; it was undetectable. unless your trying to beat doping tests, there's no legitimate reason for anyone to use THG over the traditional hormones which are backed by over half a decade of science and clinical trials, as well as use in doping circles for years. also, good luck finding yourself some THG. I dont think you will have much luck with that.

Bigblondekid

Awards
I wouldn't go with tren, it kills your endurance making cardio hell. Var, test and winny are all good options for mma though.

batista19811

batista19811

Awards
ah ...ok,but the cycle steroid with winny for mma is the same that for body building or is different?

batista19811

batista19811

Awards
who know how to do cycle steroids for athlets of MMA ,judo or grappling?

Wolver17

Wolver17

Awards
I love Tren but it KILLS my endurance. I get winded so easily on it. Compounds ran for mma cycles can be the same that can be ran for BB cycles. Only difference is the goal. Most mma folks are not looking for large increase in size/muscle etc but rather for recovery and performance. What are your goals with a cycle and why do you wish to run one?

batista19811

batista19811

Awards
my goals is:weight maintenance,be stronger,more speed , endurance and performance.
i think to use winstrol,but i'am open other idee!!

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
my goals is:weight maintenance,be stronger,more speed , endurance and performance.
i think to use winstrol,but i'am open other idee!!
win seems right. for speed and explosiveness seems to be unmatched.

Jay V 24

Jay V 24

Banned
Awards
Mibolerone would be the absolute BEST steroid for fighting. Its one of the most potent androgens known to man.

Put it like this....It makes Trenbolone look like neovar.

Its not a steroid you use as a "cycle".

Its used 30-45 mins prior to an event that requires extreme aggression and adrenaline, IE MMA style fighting. Virtually undetectable, it has a half life of 4 hrs. You could get tested, come up clean, then use it 45 mins before the fight and you'd be an animal.

pricey though, about 400 bucks a gram! Good luck homie.

batista19811

batista19811

Awards
mibolerone is good,but forward the fight for training is better winny

batista19811

batista19811

Awards
what is the dose of mibolerone?is difficult to find!!!

batista19811

batista19811

Awards
the Methyltestosterone is good for MMA?the effects is the same of mibolerone?

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Probably not and no.

If you want something similar to mibolerone that is still floating around, research fluoxymesterone.

If you do research on all the compounds that are floating around you will be able to figure out which compounds offer the benefits you're looking for. You could start by finding a solid source, and researching the compounds that are available to you. What you're doing right now is asking to be spoonfed. At least do enough research to put yourself at a point where you can ask more specific questions.

batista19811

batista19811

Awards
then halotestin (fluoxymesterone)is similar a cheque drops(mibolerone),but its use is 30-40 min prior to an event as mibolerone(cheque drops) ?

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Let me google that for you

If you were willing to inject and could find a solid source, I'd suggest Test or Tren Base. I reckon if you got it from a good source with micronized crystals that flow freely through a siln pin, you'd feel the effects very quickly. I'd take either over any oral if I were in your situation, especially Tren.

EDIT: Of course, I'm talking about real Trenbolone, not the fake PH/DS crap marketed as "Tren".

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Also, keep in mind that different compounds effect people at different rates. For example, I feel the effects of SD within hours of my first dose while others report not feeling it until the second week.

batista19811

batista19811

Awards
I preferred not to cycle,but if i must ....i would use winny!!prefer something as mibolerone or similar but i do not know where to buy its

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mike Tyson was rumored to be on Mibolerone when he bit Holyfield's ear off. Equipoise/ Boldenone is supposed to be good for endurance, as it increases the number of red blood cells.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
I preferred not to cycle,but if i must ....i would use winny!!prefer something as mibolerone or similar but i do not know where to buy its
You don't have to "cycle" non-estered injectables. You could just inject a nice big dose right before the fight. Even if you injected something like Trenbolone, an AAS that is considered highly suppressive, you wouldn't have to worry about shutting your HPTA down if it were just a single injection. It will be out of your system at suppressive levels very rapidly. If you were going to be drug tested right after the fight, you could get caught, but that is the case with any steroid.

Also, why would you prefer winny? I've never used it personally, but based on my research it has to be one of the most overrated steroids ever. Based on the goals people usually have who want to use winny, they would most likely be better off with something else. Just my opinion, I'm not expert.

batista19811

batista19811

Awards
winny because you can drink, injected and does not increase the weight and fat lose...i know the effects.But i looking for something that would increase aggression in combat...I can not find mibolerone then i thought halotestin or efedrine

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
winny because you can drink, injected and does not increase the weight and fat lose...i know the effects.But i looking for something that would increase aggression in combat...I can not find mibolerone then i thought halotestin or efedrine
Ephedrine, nah? Have you experienced in personally? I dont get angry with it.

Halo, hell yeah!