Still possible to get EPI &/OR M-DROL?

stevosince82

Awards
Hey Guys...

I ran a cycle of Epistane last year and I freakin' luved the stuff.
I did notice some lethargy but that was not a big deal for me.

With all the PHs being taken off the market, are there any online places that still sell the stuff?

Anybody know where to order some? :cheers:

stevosince82

Awards
Thanks stud ... but i was actually looking for someone to recommend a site.
I used to use NP and they were a great company, so I didn't wanna just chance it with a garbage company online... Which is why I asked if anyone knew any good companies.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Thanks stud ... but i was actually looking for someone to recommend a site.
I used to use NP and they were a great company, so I didn't wanna just chance it with a garbage company online... Which is why I asked if anyone knew any good companies.
NP is the sponsor site here. Plus there is no sourcing. Try google, they can be found. You don't have To look to Far for SUPPLEMENTS like u seek.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys...

I ran a cycle of Epistane last year and I freakin' luved the stuff.
I did notice some lethargy but that was not a big deal for me.

With all the PHs being taken off the market, are there any online places that still sell the stuff?

Anybody know where to order some? :cheers:
This will be repetitive but GOOGLE man

stevosince82

Awards
Yea.. thanks guys... I have googled and found some places that are still selling PHs.. but it's tough to find companies that will still send it to Canada

stevosince82

Awards
Ok, thanks ..

Didn't mean to get on everyone's nerves here.
I guess we are not allowed to ask for links or other sites.
My apologies

sw bill

Awards
NP is the sponsor site here. Plus there is no sourcing. Try google, they can be found. You don't have To look to Far for SUPPLEMENTS like u seek.
Since when is it "sourcing" when someone asks for info on buying a LEGAL supp.Just because NP doesnt carry it doesnt mean its illegal to buy.Get off the guys back for god sake.

nclifter1978

nclifter1978

Awards
Since when is it "sourcing" when someone asks for info on buying a LEGAL supp.Just because NP doesnt carry it doesnt mean its illegal to buy.Get off the guys back for god sake.
read the sticky, If you ask for, try to sell, post sites, etc.......

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
If anyone one with half a brain can read into my post u cab find a site that will help. That why the laughing post.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Use froogle, if its on the market and not a legit aas, it will be there...