AAS and Mood

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think is the best and worst overall AAS when it comes to

Well being and Mood

I'm trying to understand this whole "Hormones and Neurochemistry" thing, but it's a whole new field for me.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sense of well being - prolly enth or cyp, worst - tren or halo

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I do like the feeling of being on test.. tren.. It doesn't effect much mood wise.. but everyone is different and for the most part any gear will should not effect your mood that much

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Test makes me feel best, and so far 1-test (which is a steroid) makes me feel the worst.

ManBeast

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
mentally , trenbolone is the MOST depressing steroid in my experience .methyl 1-test was physically draining , made me feel drained and slothy and sleepy all the time .

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
trenn does weird things to me I feel good but paranoid? 1 test doesnt effect me negatively, the best feeling for me is mega dosed 4ad 1gram pre day transdermal and I feel great.

myofreak

Awards
Test makes me feel slightly better than normal.1-test makes me tired and lethargic.M1t makes me feel slightly suicidal considering the extreme lower back pain that I got and the brown piss and the bloat and the sore calfs and the.I better stop.Deca i remember feeling normal too.