Mdrol.... 3 or 4 weeks?

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Based on what ive read, some guys say 3 is IT, and some guys say bring it to 4....

soooo, what do you guys think? Experienced users would be even better..:cheers:

just trying to get my thoughts together before i start my m-drol cycle in about a month.

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
I would say 3 weeks and assess at the end of 3rd week to see if you want to go for 4

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What that guy said, it all depends on how you feel on your third week, how much you have gained and has your strength increased. Take in considerations like side effects and and how suppressed your hpta is...

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
If you meet your goal at week 3 why push it to 4? If you finish week 3 and feel great and gains our steady keep going. You may end at 3.5 weeks.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's different for everybody. And so is the dose. It's easy for me to recommend a 10/20/20 cycle but its stupid in so many ways to plan out your entire cycle when you have no idea how you respond to the compound.

Just start at 10mg, assess sides, go to 20mg. Only go to 30mg if your gains are slowing down and your sides are real easy. More important than that is to remember to keep increasing your calories as you gain weight. Don't exceed 4 weeks. Use a SERM for PCT. Have taurine for backpumps.

I think that's all there is to it... so some people might bump to 20mg right away and run for 4 weeks... Some people might get sides at 20 and go back to 10mg, or stay at 20 and end at week 3, there's so many ways to do it...

Bottom line: don't limit yourself to a predetermined length or a predetermined dose if you can change either to enhance the cycle. Think outside the box.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
I'd probably do (2-on/2-3 off) * 3 + (4-6 week break), and then repeat. I'd also use Nolva or Clomid during the entire "off" between cycles. Recovery should be much faster if ending the cycle within 2 weeks than if the cycle were extended to 3-4 weeks as at that point the pituitary should be immediately ready to respond to LHRH. Around 3 weeks or so, the pituitary will sort of 'go to sleep', or be in a state of suppression. This is why if you were going to do 3 weeks, you might as well do 4 as the recovery will be about the same. Obviously I'm not a doctor and I'm just regurgitating what people much more knowledgeable than I have written.

Here is a quote from Bill Roberts, who probably has more AAS knowledge than nearly all of all the AAS internet forum 'gurus' combined:
The advantage is that there's actually a two-stage process of inhibition. You have the hypothalamus and the pituitary. Between the two of them, the hypothalamus produces a hormone called LHRH, and that tells the pituitary to produce LH. LH tells the testicles to produce testosterone. Now, after two weeks, the pituitary actually isn't inhibited yet. In fact, it's sensitized. So it will put out more LH from LHRH during the first two weeks. If you stop at two weeks, the recovery is very, very fast. All you have to do is stop and when the hypothalamus produces LHRH, you're back in business, especially if you use Clomid. You'll get a very fast recovery. You'll be back to normal in less than a week. But, if you go beyond that two-week point, the pituitary also goes into a state of suppression. And from that point, it can take many weeks to get back to normal.
Sure, your gains will be less than with 3+ week cycles, but your recovery (at least as far as HTPA is concerned) should be MUCH faster, which means less waiting time between cycles, which means way more cycles per year without risking longterm HPTA function. All the logs I've read with people running that protocol have been positive, and recovery is so fast that most people also seem to continue to make gains during the 2-4 week "off" period. It's also nice if you don't want to experience a full-blown post cycle "crash".

I've done a LOT of research on it, read many logs, read every article and forum post I could find, and asked Bill Roberts questions directly to fill in the gaps. Now, I will be running my fist series shortly and am looking forward to it.

Just my $.02.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's a little hard for me to chew... So if i took 40mg of M1T a day for 2 weeks, I would be less suppressed than if I had run 10mg for 3 weeks? Any studies for this 2 week number? It can't be exactly 14 days.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
That's a little hard for me to chew... So if i took 40mg of M1T a day for 2 weeks, I would be less suppressed than if I had run 10mg for 3 weeks? Any studies for this 2 week number? It can't be exactly 14 days.
That's a good question. I was thinking about asking Bill Roberts directly what he thinks as a series of 2-week M1T/Test P cycles sounds very tempting.

I do know that many people run Tren Ace on these cycles successfully. Now, how do Tren Ace and M1t compare when it comes to HPTA suppression? I dunno. In the Bill Roberts case study his subject ran Tren Ace and Dbol for the two weeks, and I believe (I'm going from memory here) his hormone levels normalized completely very rapidly.

People report running insanely high dosages of oral/injectable stacks in these 2-weekers while still recovering the same. The reason for the high dosages is many people feel the short durations helps them get in and out before the sides really start to kick it.

Also, I'm sure you've read reports from people who have run a number of 2-on/2-off cycles M1T cycles in a row. I've never seen the bloodwork but they've said that they 'felt' fine, for whatever that is worth.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I am running it bridged with Epi at 10/20/20 and saw all my gains from the m-drol my third week in.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
So basically, a good call of action would be:

10/20/20 - if i feel good and sides are low, do one more week of 20? Thats initially how i planned on running it..

Trouble is, i dont know a legit place to get a SERM... still working on that, as i DONT wanna OTC PCT m-drol. Id feel better with a SERM.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
So basically, a good call of action would be:

10/20/20 - if i feel good and sides are low, do one more week of 20? Thats initially how i planned on running it..

Trouble is, i dont know a legit place to get a SERM... still working on that, as i DONT wanna OTC PCT m-drol. Id feel better with a SERM.
Finding a real SERM is easy. If you can't find pills just settle with the liquid research stuff.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
I'd probably do (2-on/2-3 off) * 3 + (4-6 week break), and then repeat. I'd also use Nolva or Clomid during the entire "off" between cycles. Recovery should be much faster if ending the cycle within 2 weeks than if the cycle were extended to 3-4 weeks as at that point the pituitary should be immediately ready to respond to LHRH. Around 3 weeks or so, the pituitary will sort of 'go to sleep', or be in a state of suppression. This is why if you were going to do 3 weeks, you might as well do 4 as the recovery will be about the same. Obviously I'm not a doctor and I'm just regurgitating what people much more knowledgeable than I have written.

Here is a quote from Bill Roberts, who probably has more AAS knowledge than nearly all of all the AAS internet forum 'gurus' combined:

Sure, your gains will be less than with 3+ week cycles, but your recovery (at least as far as HTPA is concerned) should be MUCH faster, which means less waiting time between cycles, which means way more cycles per year without risking longterm HPTA function. All the logs I've read with people running that protocol have been positive, and recovery is so fast that most people also seem to continue to make gains during the 2-4 week "off" period. It's also nice if you don't want to experience a full-blown post cycle "crash".

I've done a LOT of research on it, read many logs, read every article and forum post I could find, and asked Bill Roberts questions directly to fill in the gaps. Now, I will be running my fist series shortly and am looking forward to it.

Just my $.02.

I dont know a whole lot about this stuff, but based on what ive read that type of cycling seems kinda weird... you should do the said 2 week cycle of m-drol, followed by two weeks off on clomid and then hit a 3 week cycle again and log it so we can see if what you say is legit.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Finding a real SERM is easy. If you can't find pills just settle with the liquid research stuff.
Id prefer pills... The liquid research stuff seems kinda sketch to me. Not to mention liquids a pain in the ass to deal with, let alone bring somewhere.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Id prefer pills... The liquid research stuff seems kinda sketch to me. Not to mention liquids a pain in the ass to deal with, let alone bring somewhere.
So you'd rather run OTC crap?

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Is that what i said? :twak:
I know you don't want to... But if you can't find pills, don't want to use research stuff, what other choice is there?

Anyway, I think you'll be just fine... :cool:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How is the liquid stuff more sketchy? Pharma grade tabs of any kind probably have way more knockoffs floating around, and most sources for them are overseas pharmacies... Research products are produced in the good ol USA as far as I know and they are sold legally so good product gets sold... My rat hasn't had any problems.

And when it comes to pills vs. liquid, I'll take liquids any day. Liquids are easier to dose. Simple as that. What if i don't want to take a tab, i just want 2/3 of a tab? That's a pain to cut up. But it's really easy to dose any fraction of a mL with an oral dropper.

Bring it somewhere, liquids are simple, you can dilute however much you want into a water bottle and sip that accordingly, you can squirt the liquid onto food like say a piece of bread and eat it later... No one would know... It can be much more stealthy than popping tabs.

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
yeah liquid research chems have been a staple of my PCT since my second cycle...any SERM+Aromasin = 1000+ test levels by the end of PCT :)

as for dosing...I guess I'm on the radical side when it comes to superdrol.

I've gone 5 weeks at 20 and gained all the way through. Headaches didn't become apparent until the last few days..back pumps were nothing out of the ordinary, BP never got up to what it was on my epistane/max-lmg 4 week run. I can't say my liver enzymes weren't messed up, nor would I believe for a second that my lipids even resembled normal levels...but my balls came back fine and I've lived to tell about it.

I say see how your feeling at the end of week 3, if you got stronger in all your lifts, see if it continues into week 4. If not, stop it monday or tuesday of week 4. That is, of course, if sides aren't noticeable

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
How is the liquid stuff more sketchy? Pharma grade tabs of any kind probably have way more knockoffs floating around, and most sources for them are overseas pharmacies... Research products are produced in the good ol USA as far as I know and they are sold legally so good product gets sold... My rat hasn't had any problems.

And when it comes to pills vs. liquid, I'll take liquids any day. Liquids are easier to dose. Simple as that. What if i don't want to take a tab, i just want 2/3 of a tab? That's a pain to cut up. But it's really easy to dose any fraction of a mL with an oral dropper.

Bring it somewhere, liquids are simple, you can dilute however much you want into a water bottle and sip that accordingly, you can squirt the liquid onto food like say a piece of bread and eat it later... No one would know... It can be much more stealthy than popping tabs.
Agreed, measuring liquid is much easier. For powder guys, I also think capping isn't as accurate as many people think it is, especially when it comes to compounds that are taken at very low doses. For example, Letro tabs I've found are usually 2.5mg. That is way too much for what I'd want to use it for, and hell if I'd try to sit there dicing the pill up into tiny fragments. In that case liquid is the only way to go.

But, if I were taking Nolva, I'd probably just opt for the pills. 20mg pills are great. The lowest I'd probably ever go is 10mg, which means just a single cut in half. 10mg pills are also around.

Aside from the taste, I don't remember anyone complaining about liquid research SERM's and AI's. The powder for Nolva and Clomid is extremely cheap, those guys are making a killing (albeit at high risk, legally speaking) per bottle as it is with little incentive to under-dose. On the other hand, I have seen numerous complaints when it comes to the effectiveness of liquid Cabergoline - but some people believe that compound loses potency when wet.

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
i only ran 10/20/20 on my 3 week i was a monster ! still have enough to run another 3 week cycle left in the bottle especially with how its getting really hard to find this stuff now..u might wanna keep that in mind.. with epi or h-drol you gotta really up the dosage to get good results which means your gonna need 2 bottles in my experience..it can get costly.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established

Idk man. I didnt say it WAS more sketchy, i just said it seemed sketchy (to me). but, remember, im fresh with most of this so all i can do is learn.... Guess my lab rat will be experimenting with a liquid SERM.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
The 3 week cycle has become more popular because of superdrol's toxicity A vast Majority of people on here just go by what other people say and never get bloodwork and see how each substance truly effects you. But everyone body is different and it may effect you differently then someone else. I would just gauge it by bloodwork personally do a 3week cycle get bloodwork done to see what it does to your body. If it didnt take your lipids/ Liver Enzymes etc to total crap then you might consider using it for more than 3 weeks. I believe thats the safest way to do this.