Pin size for test e

kkitz967

Awards
I've read a lot and don't really know who to believe but what would be the best gauge and length for injecting and drawing test e. Also have anyone heard if getpinz.com is a good site to order from? Thanks

Jay V 24

Jay V 24

Banned
Awards
23 is all around a great gauge.

I personally draw with a 1.5" 21g, then pin with a 1.5" 25g. I try not to use the same pin for drawing/pinning because it does get a bit dull going through the rubber.

23g 1.5" would be fine for everything, if you want to simplify it.

I use 1.5's whether its delt or glute. If you have smaller delts, you can use 1"

It takes a minute to push out the oil with a 25g but its fine. Once you become limber enough, you can hit glutes no prob. Just takes a strong thumb. Sometimes i have to stop for a sec, get the cramp out of my thumb, then continue pushing.

EDIT: my first cycle, i used only 21's to draw and pin. The same needle btw. No changing. That sh*t was brutal.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
23 is all around a great gauge.

I personally draw with a 1.5" 21g, then pin with a 1.5" 25g. I try not to use the same pin for drawing/pinning because it does get a bit dull going through the rubber.

23g 1.5" would be fine for everything, if you want to simplify it.

I use 1.5's whether its delt or glute. If you have smaller delts, you can use 1"

It takes a minute to push out the oil with a 25g but its fine. Once you become limber enough, you can hit glutes no prob. Just takes a strong thumb. Sometimes i have to stop for a sec, get the cramp out of my thumb, then continue pushing.

EDIT: my first cycle, i used only 21's to draw and pin. The same needle btw. No changing. That sh*t was brutal.
Your good with 23-25g for pinning and get a smaller gauge 18-21 for drawing. The above is good recommendations. And dang man! 21g for everything! Wow brutal to say the least.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
I see no reason to pin with anything larger than 25g regardless of where. I draw with 20g, you could use bigger, but you're just going to rip your stopper up quicker, and 20g draws plenty fast.

1" for Delts and quads.

1.5" for glutes and ventroglutes.

Just my opinion.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I draw with 18, and pin with anything from 22-25 depending on area. If its an ethyl oleate based product, I can use a 27

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Werd^ on the 23g. I draw with a 20g & pin with a 23g. I prefer a 25g though for delts. That sh!t can be painful the next day.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
I'm anothr one for drawing AND pinning with a 23. I just grap up a ton of 23x1.5 at the pharm, and never have to worry bout it.

kkitz967

Awards
oh sorry, I figured since it is legal in most states to purchase over the counter it was acceptable for the forum... thanks anyways