My next cycle- suggestions?

tmac24

Awards
I posted another thread earlier and realized I definitely had some work to do. Anyways, I continued to do some more research and this is what I have come up with:

Equipoise: week 1-12, 500mg/week, 2 shots a week
Test-E: week 1-12, 200mg/week, 1 or 2 shots a week
Winny: week 1-4 and week 7-12 @50mg ED
lr3 igf-1: week 10-15 @40mcgs split bilaterally pwo in muscle trained. 5x a week(only workout days)
HCG: week 3-6 250i.u. eod week 8-10 250i.u. eod

PCT:
HCG: week 13-16 1000i.u. eod
Clomid:week 14-18 70mg ed
Tamox: week 14-18 20mg ed

I'm still looking into what times to take the winny and hcg during my cycle so I would appreciate the suggestions. Should I use an liquidex through the cycle? Haven't had gyno problems in the past but don't want to risk it.

Stats:
6'4"
210-215 lbs
10-12% bodyfat
I eat healthy but don't have a diet planned out at this point. I will also be doing 20-30 minutes cardio on a treadmill

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Yes youve posted 3 times -the other 2 failed to get any response- i wonder why?
With my limited knowledge of AAS , Your cycle it far too heavy and youre putting your body through a lot of stress.===and your only 25?
how many cycles have you done and over what period of time?

is your 212ilbs muscle or just bulk with no muscle definition

tmac24

Awards
Yea, I realized my previous post would not have been a proper cycle, but the post I made before that I was just asking questions because that is how you learn. I have taken 2 cycles in the past. A 8 week test only cycle when I was 23 and a tren/test a little over a year ago. I was originally just planning to do an Equipoise only cycle but everybody said that add you need to add test so I did and kept the dosage low.

tmac24

Awards
my 212 is muscle. I have some good definition. Been training 5 days a week for 4 years.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 12