Good places to do research about injects

y0da

Awards
I'm fairly new to injectables, done a few cycles of ph/ds and am looking to do a cycle of injectables. However I am finding a hard time getting reliable research information. I've been reading lots of sites but some of them have contradictory information. Was just wondering if anyone could point in the direction of a legit website that can help me complete my research. Also something I really could not find a straight answer on is what is an amp?

Edit: saw the sticky, but i already understand most of the science behind it. I'm really looking for more procedural/usage information.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
find mooch ask him pretty knowledgable dude flood his inbox ;)

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I'm fairly new to injectables, done a few cycles of ph/ds and am looking to do a cycle of injectables. However I am finding a hard time getting reliable research information. I've been reading lots of sites but some of them have contradictory information. Was just wondering if anyone could point in the direction of a legit website that can help me complete my research. Also something I really could not find a straight answer on is what is an amp?

Edit: saw the sticky, but i already understand most of the science behind it. I'm really looking for more procedural/usage information.
what is ur question>? u can ask on AM

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established

There are alot of good books out man (Anabolic Pharmacology, Anabolics 2009, Layman's Guide to Steroids, etc.) however google is your friend and if you are looking for how to inject then go on you tube and search it. There are a ton of vids on it. Also if you have a question about what cycle you should go for then ask away. That's what this section if for.

y0da

Awards
There are alot of good books out man (Anabolic Pharmacology, Anabolics 2009, Layman's Guide to Steroids, etc.) however google is your friend and if you are looking for how to inject then go on you tube and search it. There are a ton of vids on it. Also if you have a question about what cycle you should go for then ask away. That's what this section if for.
Thats interesting, on the bb.com if you ask questions about ph/ds you just get flamed and told to do your own research lolz.

K so what is an Amp?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its a little glass container usually holding 1ml of product. Handy because they are easy to reheat to sterilize or just to make flow better, also a nice (for test) single dose size - 250mg. Used for human grade gear moreso than UG labs, but some UG labs do it that way

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats interesting, on the bb.com if you ask questions about ph/ds you just get flamed and told to do your own research lolz.

K so what is an Amp?
Well if you are ignorant you should be flamed, but you are asking for information and that is an extremely great thing to do. Learn about what you are doing and the potential pros and cons and then make a decision based on the facts. What cycles have you run before man?

And Easy has already taken control of telling you what an amp is :).

Hamma Head

Awards
WOW! they made an Anabolics 2009. I have an Anabolics 2000 that is where I got the most information ever on steroids. It's one of the best investments you will ever make.