OPinions on M1-T

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I have a chance to get some M1-T, and I was wondering what you guys thought of it in general?

I know this is going to depend on a lot of factors, but I was just trying to access whether it is worth it or not--relative to the sides.

So...what do you guys think?

Crowbar

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Since i was able to get some, i diverted a bit of time to research, conclusion was pretty straight-forward: M1T should be used at a low dose, 5-10mg. 15mg and 20mg are probably excessive doses for most people. People take 20mg and talk about feeling too lethargic to move but they rave about how they gained 10 pounds in 2 weeks.

It's pretty obvious that it just needs to be dosed pretty low.

I think a good idea is to start at 5mg and work your way up to 10mg, and go to 15mg only after sides have been assessed. Done in this method, I think it can be run for 4 weeks no problem.

The toxicity is a problem when people are dosing 20-40mg. 5-10mg is nothing compared to that. And just as SD can impart some solid gains at 10mg, I think M1T can impart some solid gains at 5mg.

I ended up acquiring a lot, I've got a selection of 5mg and 10mg caps, so when I do run it I'll be sure to let everyone know my findings.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, if I get this it will be 10 mg. caps, so I'm kind of stuck with 10 mg. unless I want to open the caps and split the dose.

Do you know if the Anabolic Solutions International version is legit?

Crowbar

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Splitting the powder is a good idea. Probably dump it out and use a credit card to make equal piles... use your coke skillz lol

never heard of anabolic solutions international

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I hated M1T as the gains were good but the sides were horrible at even 10mg for me (but I was 165lbs back then too). Staying on the low end of dose is a good idea. 10mg was VERY strong to me and I ran it higher just to see but it was not necessary.

definitely get blood work done before and after if you're going to mess with M1T. I would say it could easily be the most toxic steroid made from what I've read and the shut down from 4 weeks of M1T was worse than 12+ weeks of test/tren for me. It is VERY strong but just not worth it to me when I can get 80%+ of the gains from Mdrol or Pheraplex with like 15% of the sides.

will be looking forward to unreal's M1T log though. I'm not sure I've ever seen an M1T log done by someone who really knew their stuff.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
also, if you're a true boss, you'll chop it up and snort that M1T, chasing it with a large cup of black coffee!!!

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
UnrealMachine: What do you think about stacking M1T with Test? I know it's powerful enough on it's own, but I'm wondering if even a low dose of Test would help combat some of those intense side effects.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Ugh... why even take the poison?

I mean, why not just throw some halotestin in while you're at it?*

Unreal, interested to see how it treats you though, you seem to know your ish... not really sure why anyone would run this instead of mdrol or just the real stuff for that matter.

* - Sarcasm

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
stacking m1t with test is awesome. If u run test e, wait for ur test to kick in b4 u run the oral, that way u can feel them work together. 15 mgs max i ever took and was a lil much. im 240 lbs with

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
M1T is pound for pound one hell of a muscle mass steroid but it becomes pretty toxic at relatively low doses and my experience has been that with repeated cycles the negatives keep jumping while the positives keep falling. It can be used in a variety of ways but my suggestion would be to avoit unless you know through testing that your health can function under the stress you'll receive.

10-15mg a day is sufficient for gains and 20+ will get explosive results with most of it probably not kept due to a couple of reasons. One being the sides will be so bad you'll probably not be able to maintain your lifting. The other is the quicker your gains seem to come with the quicker the losses.

Just my 2cents.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
allot of cycle history using reg. oils and orals.. M1T was my first designer. still one of the best cycles i ever ran was m1 and 4ad even though id ran many other reg juice cycles. just watch ur body!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
UnrealMachine: What do you think about stacking M1T with Test? I know it's powerful enough on it's own, but I'm wondering if even a low dose of Test would help combat some of those intense side effects.
Well the test should help with the lethargy because M1T originally was stacked with 4ad pretty commonly to simulate test, and lethargy is probably the most noticable side

Anyway when I think about stacking test with M1T a couple things come to mind, first off all with most M1T cycles you are limited to 2-3 week duration which means if you jumpstart a cycle with M1T you'll want to do a couple weeks of injects before you start the M1T. I think it can be run for 4 weeks in a traditional jumpstart method but that means using a low-enough dose to stick it out... You can't go too far on the dose and bail on the M1T due to sides before the test kicks in, that would = fail.

The other thing I think about is having so much shutdown occurring so early on in the cycle, to me it means the rest of the test cycle should incorporate HCG. You already do that anyway though.

I think it would work a lot better with test prop than with long esters
thinking out loud here...
m1t for 4 weeks, 5-10mg dose
test prop for 8 weeks, say 150mg eod
hcg protocol for weeks 5/6/7/8
give it about 3 days of ester clearance
then PCT
Something like that for instance could help to maintain M1T gains and with the HCG the recovery shouldn't be a big issue. With the lower doses of M1T used, it should work well with Test prop and provide more leveled out gains and less sides.

I have no idea what i'm going to do when I try out M1T. Fortunately it's so potent and i'm stocked up on enough that I have a lot of choices throughout several cycles available.

OHHH so many steroids and so little time, what a problem.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys for all your input, it gave me a lot to think about! I'll probably get one (90 cap bottle) and only go 10 mg./day for 3weeks--when I think the time is right; this will be a "hold on for future use compound".

Is it possible or advisable to stack it with anything, or is this just asking for trouble? What about running something after the 3 weeeks of M1-T in order to help hang on to the gains; it seems that with something that powerful if you stop after only 3 weeks you'll likely loose a lot, if not most, of your gains.

Crowbar

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
the only way to do a stack is an injectable base like test prop that's run past the 3 week mark

don't stack it with more orals

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I ran it with test solution @500mg/week once and it helped quite a bit with lethargy and libido but i still prefer mdrol. lethargy was not the worst side for me, only time of my life that I looked ripped and lean and just fealt like shiet. M1T gains are explosive but very hard to keep.

If i was going to run it again I'd run it at 10mg for 4-5 weeks with test prop and HCG like unreal laid out.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
What do you think about running another oral after the 3 weeks of M1-T: Epi, for example, for another 3-4 weeks?

Crowbar

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Well the test should help with the lethargy because M1T originally was stacked with 4ad pretty commonly to simulate test, and lethargy is probably the most noticable side

Anyway when I think about stacking test with M1T a couple things come to mind, first off all with most M1T cycles you are limited to 2-3 week duration which means if you jumpstart a cycle with M1T you'll want to do a couple weeks of injects before you start the M1T. I think it can be run for 4 weeks in a traditional jumpstart method but that means using a low-enough dose to stick it out... You can't go too far on the dose and bail on the M1T due to sides before the test kicks in, that would = fail.

The other thing I think about is having so much shutdown occurring so early on in the cycle, to me it means the rest of the test cycle should incorporate HCG. You already do that anyway though.

I think it would work a lot better with test prop than with long esters
thinking out loud here...
m1t for 4 weeks, 5-10mg dose
test prop for 8 weeks, say 150mg eod
hcg protocol for weeks 5/6/7/8
give it about 3 days of ester clearance
then PCT
Something like that for instance could help to maintain M1T gains and with the HCG the recovery shouldn't be a big issue. With the lower doses of M1T used, it should work well with Test prop and provide more leveled out gains and less sides.

I have no idea what i'm going to do when I try out M1T. Fortunately it's so potent and i'm stocked up on enough that I have a lot of choices throughout several cycles available.

OHHH so many steroids and so little time, what a problem.
Yeah, if I used M1T it would be on a short cycle stacked on top of Test Prop. That's if I can ever find a legit source... I know a few of those UK sites ship to the US but I don't know about the legitimacy of their products.

To OP: Pretty sure Anabolic Solutions International version is fake. Monster-T or something, right? There is a guy selling that stuff on auction sites and I'm pretty sure it's fake along with the other M1T products you find on those sites these days. It's especially suspicious if anyone is openly selling it when they are located in the US considering it is illegal. My guess is it's overpriced Superdrol.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
U can use a short ester or long ester test. Which ever u choose will depend on when u start ur m1t. I run it 4 wks each time. 15 mgs is rough bro. Id stick with 10 and use HCG as unreal suggested ;)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Agreed on most points;

a) it's rat poison.

b) 5mg is more than enough for most users to get great gains

c) the costs usually end up outwieghing the benefits because of the horrible lethargy and/or the M1T flu

d) always add test or 4AD as this will help with sides and gains

e) always use liver support and never ever drink on it.

It and SD are the two that I am gunshy about anymore. Gains were awesome on either but physical and mental sides really were not worth it for me.

Big C

Awards
i have a bottle of M1T 20mg and its been in my brothers car for about a year. I want to know if it could still be good after sitting in a hot car for a year??? Oviously i dont know about it. So if it is good then im goin to take a cycle. I do know that i need to get PCT and liver support but i dont know wat products i need to buy or what there called.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
i have a bottle of M1T 20mg and its been in my brothers car for about a year. I want to know if it could still be good after sitting in a hot car for a year??? Oviously i dont know about it. So if it is good then im goin to take a cycle. I do know that i need to get PCT and liver support but i dont know wat products i need to buy or what there called.
If you don't know that information on your own M1T is not the steroid you should start with.

Do your research then try Hdrol or Epi.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
M1T worked absolutely awesome for me years ago, but i do understand and agree that some people had crazy lethargy and other side effects. It's one of those buyer beware situations, but the strength and weight gain were phenomonal (which i kept).

Jay V 24

Jay V 24

Banned
Awards
M1T is the sh*t.

I used Promatrix. It had oral primo and 4ad in it. One bottle was enough for 3 cycles.

You look like crap on m1t but you're size and strength go through the roof.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
M1t stacked with 4ad was by far the strongest cycle that I have ever indulged....i ran the original in dec 03 for 3 weeks

Most notice was
Pure strength gains...
Bench up 40lbs
BB curl up 20+
Military press up 40+
Leg curls(not sure but they were up)

Squats were (cant remember but that is when I first hit the 430 mark)
All these were reps of 5-6 not max out.

Pumps were insane, just insane...

Most hated
Spitting up my fish oils and foods if taken with M1T.

Burning pain in my chest like a torch was there

Testicles felt like jingle bells were being played

Back aches for days on end

Lost most gains in 5 weeks

However, my cycle was cut short due to me forgetting my stash when I went out of town for 11 days....no pills nor anyting for pct.

So I ended up heading to a gnc and getting tribulus, fenugreek, creatine and some other bullshyt and just doing a poor man's pct because I was away from my pct and stash for nearly two weeks. I had planned on running a 4 weeker.

I'd never touch it again just from the pure fear of the stinging in my boys...

I ended up getting bloodworrk about 6 months later for life insurance purposes and everything was back to normal...

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I think m1t would be the best as a pulse compound on a mwf. Esp if u can get it at 5mg. From what I hear it has a rapid action which us exactly what u want for pulsing. Also the pulse would help with sides and u could run longer.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A long time ago i mentioned pulsing M1T and the response i got is that the shutdown on M1T is too rapid for it to be well suited for pulsing