hrt questions I hope someone can help me.

mrutah

mrutah

Awards
Hey guys my doctor prescribed me testosterone cypionate long story short 200 mg every two weeks isen't cutting it he wants to give me 400 mg every two weeks now, I was wondering if that would be a good dose to also notice increase in muscle mass, I have read blogs on people seeing decent gains with 200 mg every weeks, but he said he would rather have me do 400 every two weeks. I was thinking though with a 7 day half life I should still have 200 mg in my system after one week so basically it should have the same effect as dosing 200 mg weekly, at least that was my thought. I would love to see others opinions.

thanks alot guys im totally new to this, I hope that I can start to have more energy and have get some gains in muscle and strength in the process.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
yes it will definitely help add some muscle mass. if u need that much test, and ur finally getting it....u'll grow plenty

Jay V 24

Jay V 24

Banned
Awards
Hey guys my doctor prescribed me testosterone cypionate long story short 200 mg every two weeks isen't cutting it he wants to give me 400 mg every two weeks now, I was wondering if that would be a good dose to also notice increase in muscle mass, I have read blogs on people seeing decent gains with 200 mg every weeks, but he said he would rather have me do 400 every two weeks. I was thinking though with a 7 day half life I should still have 200 mg in my system after one week so basically it should have the same effect as dosing 200 mg weekly, at least that was my thought. I would love to see others opinions.

thanks alot guys im totally new to this, I hope that I can start to have more energy and have get some gains in muscle and strength in the process.
Your doc is cool as hell! usually the typical dose is 150-200 every 2 weeks. The average man (at best) is producing maybe 5-10mgs ED.

200/wk is not going to blow you up but im sure you'll at the very least feel more agression/strength. You'll surely feel better.

perhaps better glycogen synthesis and more red cell production. The gains will come for sure, but slowly and steadily...as opposed to ballooning up quickly.

mrutah

mrutah

Awards
yes it will definitely help add some muscle mass. if u need that much test, and ur finally getting it....u'll grow plenty
yeah he tested me after two weeks at 200 mg and I must of been shut down hardcore because my test was 81 ng I was shocked.

mrutah

mrutah

Awards
I would go 200 every week then mate..
Thats what I want to do but he wants me to do 400 mg every two weeks instead and im getting the shots in clinic, I think he might be afraid I will abuse the stuff so he makes the nurse give me the shot, although I did just pic up a new script and some needles so if he goes 300 mg instead of 400 I might have the nurse do the 300 mg and then I will do 100 mg a week later.

mrutah

mrutah

Awards
Your doc is cool as hell! usually the typical dose is 150-200 every 2 weeks. The average man (at best) is producing maybe 5-10mgs ED.

200/wk is not going to blow you up but im sure you'll at the very least feel more agression/strength. You'll surely feel better.

perhaps better glycogen synthesis and more red cell production. The gains will come for sure, but slowly and steadily...as opposed to ballooning up quickly.
Good deal I don't mind hard work I just want to be anabolic enough to see muscle from hard work, I wouldn't mind 15 or 20 pounds in the next few months either im not gonna lie.

mrutah

mrutah

Awards
I wanted to thank you guys real quick for the replys im excited that I might finally have some test.ha

mrutah

mrutah

Awards
just wanted to update you guys and see if you all had any thoughts.
just wanted to let you know what i have going on as of today and hopefully shed some light. Im 26 years old today I got my total test results back after a month of test cypionate 200 mg bi-weekly my results came back at 92 ng so very low, I can only imagine by the time I test it is already out of my system. My doc put me on 300 mg cyp every two weeks, im getting flustered and want to do it weekly odviously so I may take matters into my own hands and go to his office every two weeks for the 300 mg injection and then between at the 1 week mark inject myself with 200 mg. so basically 300 mg week 1, 200 mg week 2, 300 mg week 3, 200 mg week 4.

My history is this and the main reason I am posting here. I have lifted weights for around 10 years, I have never taken steroids but I have run short cycles of pro hormones, if you guys are familiar I ran bold for 1 month and I ran havoc for two weeks along side androgel I know its probably stupid but I wanted to see some increase in muscle.

So my hopes are if I use a decent dose I will be able to see muscle gains and feel better have energy. Would dosing at 300 mg every two weeks with 200 mg in between those doses put on mass even if it is at a slow rate?

Fat6

Awards
just wanted to update you guys and see if you all had any thoughts.
just wanted to let you know what i have going on as of today and hopefully shed some light. Im 26 years old today I got my total test results back after a month of test cypionate 200 mg bi-weekly my results came back at 92 ng so very low, I can only imagine by the time I test it is already out of my system. My doc put me on 300 mg cyp every two weeks, im getting flustered and want to do it weekly odviously so I may take matters into my own hands and go to his office every two weeks for the 300 mg injection and then between at the 1 week mark inject myself with 200 mg. so basically 300 mg week 1, 200 mg week 2, 300 mg week 3, 200 mg week 4.

My history is this and the main reason I am posting here. I have lifted weights for around 10 years, I have never taken steroids but I have run short cycles of pro hormones, if you guys are familiar I ran bold for 1 month and I ran havoc for two weeks along side androgel I know its probably stupid but I wanted to see some increase in muscle.

So my hopes are if I use a decent dose I will be able to see muscle gains and feel better have energy. Would dosing at 300 mg every two weeks with 200 mg in between those doses put on mass even if it is at a slow rate?
200 EW is a "good" maint. dose, Im on TRT also and you should watch for sides to start popping up @ 200 mg or higher. Also, have you talked to an Endo? 92 is way low! Just remember your going to join the ranks of some very informed people on this board who are on TRT. Hang in there, be patient....and read ...ALOT!

mrutah

mrutah

Awards
200 EW is a "good" maint. dose, Im on TRT also and you should watch for sides to start popping up @ 200 mg or higher. Also, have you talked to an Endo? 92 is way low! Just remember your going to join the ranks of some very informed people on this board who are on TRT. Hang in there, be patient....and read ...ALOT!
Thank you for the quick reply, yeah 92 is low I was at 81 after the first two weeks of 200 mg, the test range is 132 to 800 so at least its not in the 400-1200 peramiters. My doctor didn't say anything about an endo yet. I just cant imagine a couple weeks on pro hormones could jack me up that much he had to be something else at least I hope it was. But I will continue to look into it. thanks again.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
your doctor is retarded. 200mg every week is a lot safer and easier on your system than 400 every 2 weeks