My cycle

J

Johnw1415

Awards
So i am almost done with my first cycle and I am kind of dissapointed. I made a post on here a while back about this cycle, and i said how im taking 5mg of lexapro, and people said i shouldnt use prohormones. I decided to just man up and do it anyway. I bought tri methyl x, and decided to just take 1 pill a day pre workout, which is 10mg superdrol, 10mg pheraplex, and 20mg halo. I have gained 9 lbs which is awesome, but i wish i could do it over and do the recomended 2 capsules a day. I felt absolutley 0 side affects, and thats coming from a person who is paranoid as it is, i have anxiety. I am only 21, so i figure i should wait quite a while before doing another cycle. I want to make sure my natural hormones are completely back on track. I think I want to try Epistane, what are you guys's thoughts about how long i should wait after this cycle.

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
what's your PCT?
do 4 weeks of a SERM with a test booster like Diesel Test

then wait about 8 weeks natural - just use a pre-workout and a creatine post workout

then when it comes time to cycle again I would say pick one methyl (superdrol, DMT, h-drol, epi) and run it at a nice dose (20 for SD, 30 for DMT, 100 for h-drol, 30-40 for epi). And stack it with a tren product...stock up now though they will all be gone soon

D

dsc08c

Awards
make sure you are on a serm like nolva, especially after taking a blend like that. and be careful during pct with hormones doing their thing... my ex took lexapro... **** is dirty lol.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So i am almost done with my first cycle and I am kind of dissapointed. I made a post on here a while back about this cycle, and i said how im taking 5mg of lexapro, and people said i shouldnt use prohormones. I decided to just man up and do it anyway. I bought tri methyl x, and decided to just take 1 pill a day pre workout, which is 10mg superdrol, 10mg pheraplex, and 20mg halo. I have gained 9 lbs which is awesome, but i wish i could do it over and do the recomended 2 capsules a day. I felt absolutley 0 side affects, and thats coming from a person who is paranoid as it is, i have anxiety. I am only 21, so i figure i should wait quite a while before doing another cycle. I want to make sure my natural hormones are completely back on track. I think I want to try Epistane, what are you guys's thoughts about how long i should wait after this cycle.
I think these people were right.

J

Johnw1415

Awards
im doin 20/10/10 nolva, and pct support 2 caps a day till there gone, they recomend 4 but theres only 60 caps in a bottle, and i want to run it for 4 weeks

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think the real way to "man up" is to learn how to bulk naturally instead of turning to steroids at 5'10 155

You come here, get advice, ignore it and cycle anyway, and call it "manning up?" Well ****, all kinds of dumbass kids man up everyday, kids in high school, kids that dont' lift seriously, kids that eat 3 meals a day and think they're eating "like a horse" all say **** what the haters say, I'm gonna man up and cycle anyway!

Yeaaa well anyway dose your nolva higher and run it for 4 weeks