Novedex XT (got it free) on cycle, off cycle, or PCT

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
So I'm just starting a superdrol/x-mass/trenadrol cycle and I want to keep estrogen under control during the cycle so prolactin/progestin gyno isn't an issue.

I'm considering this:
Weeks 1-2:
Superdrol - 10/20
X-Mass (pro dienelone) - 80 mg's
Novedex XT - 1 cap

Weeks 3-4:
Superdrol - 20/30
X-Mass - 80 mg's
Trenadrol - 60 mg's
Novedex XT - 2 caps

Weeks 5-6:
X-Mass - 80 mg's
Trenadrol - 60 mg's
Novedex XT - 2 caps

PCT Weeks 7-10:
Clomid - 100/100/50/50
Arimidex - 1 mg, 1 mg, 1 mg, 1mg
Diesel Test Pro - 3, 2, 2, 1

How's it look? Should I save the novedex for a standalone after PCT? I really want to make sure my gyno doesn't get any worse during the cycle and I understand that in an estrogen controlled environment no type of gyno can form.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
any input on the structure of the cycle would also be welcomed and considered

gymbo123

Awards
way too long and too many orals IMO.. consider splitting that up into 2 different cycles man

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
hmm...the trenadrol and x-mass are basically the same...it's basically 6 weeks of non-methylated pro-dienelone with 4 weeks of superdrol at the beginning. If I get 3 more people telling me its too much I'll consider splitting it up.

thank you for your input I honestly appreciate it.

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
bump...what's in novedex XT besides ATD...I can't find much on it...should I use it on cycle or PCT...anyone?

antdawg5150

Awards
On a tren cycle now using novadex xt as a precaution only. no problems with gyno so far all the input i have gotten says that the novadex cant hurt during the cycle.

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
yeah I just know that tren gyno can't arise as long as estrogen is controlled...so I figure an OTC AI would be safe and possibly help minimize shutdown but that's an afterthought. All I'm worried about is keep estrogen low.

Thanks bruh I think I'm gonna go ahead and run it 1 cap a day for the first 4 weeks and then 2 a day for the last 2 weeks then a strong PCT w/ Clomid, arimidex and DTP

EXDOUS

Awards
r u getting ur postworkout shake on time? It a matter of balance. i myself take it 4 hours after working out if i'm delayed on my postworkout shakes and not on time to stop the on slaut of cataboism= muslces being used for fuel. then i will take one. other wise i will take 1 b4 bed.
p.s. try 1week on 1 week off and you should notice a difference