My Deca Durabolin experience

Sal Collaziano

Banned
Awards
When I did my first injectable steroid in early 1990, it was Deca Durabolin. If I remember correctly, I took 200mg per week. Whatever it was, I took the smallest dose recommended to me. It definitely wasn't 400mgs. After about 6 weeks, everyone I knew said something similar to me like "Too big, too fast". I gained a LOT of weight (I don't remember how much but I believe 25 pounds or so). Of course, most of that was water but it seemed to be intramuscular and not just beneath the skin. That was the only steroid I'd done for quite some time afterwards and it took a LONG, long time to lose the gains I made..

It puzzles me how I read so much about how Deca is bad to take alone.. Why is that?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
It's the shutdown issue, most people who use deca alone report a lack of libido, hence the reccomendation to use some form of test with it.

ManBeast

Sal Collaziano

Banned
Awards
Okay, well at the time I was single so I guess I didn't notice.. That makes sense, though..

ps24eva

Awards
but does deca shut down natural test production more than test?

azgymrat

Awards
but does deca shut down natural test production more than test?
I may be wrong about this but with test even though you're "shut down" you still have test in your system and can function pretty much normaly (just like with HRT). If I wrong someone please correct me.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yes, that's the problem with other substances, while they all shut you down, test will at least continue to perform the non-anabolic/androgenic functions it performs in the body, whereas deca/tren/winny/etc. will not.

ManBeast

azgymrat

Awards
hey, I got one right! I'll take anabolics for $200

azgymrat

Awards
Ouch! Someone old enough to get that! (kind'a hurts, don't it! Does me at least.) :(

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Nope.. much better that the alternative.. :D and I am a big trivia buff...

azgymrat

Awards
Gota give you that one. Still viewing the grass from the green side make each day great.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I like jeapoardy and i'm not that old yet :D

ManBeast