Solo Clen Log?

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm running clen solo (with staples) 2week on 2 week off to cut down to about 4-6% bodyfat before my bulk at the beginning of the year. I will be running OTC thermogenics (clenbutrx and adipo-x) in the off weeks. Would anyone be interested in a Clen log?

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So I'm guessing that its a no? I will also be running Dermatherm Target by Primordial Performance the whole cycle (8 weeks) so if anyone is interested in that I will be recording the effectiveness as well.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I say go for it.
Haha thanks man. I probably will and anyone who is looking in to clen or Dermatherm Target of any of the other products I'm using can look in to it.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I got good results w. Dermatherm target. In to see how the combo goes.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Haha thanks man. I probably will and anyone who is looking in to clen or Dermatherm Target of any of the other products I'm using can look in to it.
yea I got some clen recently and was thinking about some time at the beg. of next year possibly. So that's why I'm interested.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea I got some clen recently and was thinking about some time at the beg. of next year possibly. So that's why I'm interested.
I haven't started the cutting workout yet but I have taken clen at 20mcg yesterday and 40mcg today and the headaches are for real. It does make you shake too but nothing too major. But yeah man I'm glad I could help.