Solo Clen Log?

  1. Solo Clen Log?


    I'm running clen solo (with staples) 2week on 2 week off to cut down to about 4-6% bodyfat before my bulk at the beginning of the year. I will be running OTC thermogenics (clenbutrx and adipo-x) in the off weeks. Would anyone be interested in a Clen log?


  2. So I'm guessing that its a no? I will also be running Dermatherm Target by Primordial Performance the whole cycle (8 weeks) so if anyone is interested in that I will be recording the effectiveness as well.

  3. I say go for it.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by n8te View Post
    I say go for it.
    Haha thanks man. I probably will and anyone who is looking in to clen or Dermatherm Target of any of the other products I'm using can look in to it.

  5. I got good results w. Dermatherm target. In to see how the combo goes.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    I got good results w. Dermatherm target. In to see how the combo goes.
    Good stuff . Should be a heck of a combo.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by juice3320 View Post
    Haha thanks man. I probably will and anyone who is looking in to clen or Dermatherm Target of any of the other products I'm using can look in to it.
    yea I got some clen recently and was thinking about some time at the beg. of next year possibly. So that's why I'm interested.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by n8te View Post
    yea I got some clen recently and was thinking about some time at the beg. of next year possibly. So that's why I'm interested.
    I haven't started the cutting workout yet but I have taken clen at 20mcg yesterday and 40mcg today and the headaches are for real. It does make you shake too but nothing too major. But yeah man I'm glad I could help.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 4wk P6 Red Solo Run
    By Hustlers in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 12:44 AM
  2. 1-T and Me, Solo run
    By Grambo in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 01:14 PM
  3. 1,4-ad solo
    By HammyAbeer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-22-2003, 09:44 PM
Log in
Log in