Which cycle is better?

ceaston

Awards
So I want to start a new cycle again soon. I finished up tren 19 along with the proper PCT a few months ago. I wouldn't mind running the same cycle I did then because I liked the results. I am looking for clean, dry results with not many side effects. Someone on this site suggested I do this cycle instead because it was much more effective:

hdrol(2 bottles) dosed 50/75/75/75/75
havoc dosed 20/30/30/40

milk thistle, NAC, and hawthorn berry for on cycle and PCT

post cycle support and diesel test hardcore for PCT

What do you guys think? Stick with my original Tren 19 cycle or switch it up to this...? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
i dont ever reccoment a otc pct...

ceaston

Awards
Yeah...I usually have just gotten a SERM. Maybe I should just stick to my previous cycle since I know what the results will most likely be. It just takes so long for Tren19 to kick in. Almost need to buy two bottles and run it for 8 weeks but I won't.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you could run a tren Epi cycle and you would stay very lean and hard,

another popular cycle for size is trem and phera, but that might not keep you a dry and lean as you wish

ceaston

Awards
Is tren epi another kind of tren or is that stacked with something? I am not familiar with the name. I will have to do some research.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
um yeah its tren stacked with epistane

De Santo

De Santo

Awards
I would run Hdrol next (6 weeks), then an Epi cycle, and then Tren again. I've never run the same compound back to back, but I think you would see better results with more time off from the product.