will they return?

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
okay im probably going to get a bunch of BS for this but i have been in the dark for like 4 months.....will the recalled products from bb.com ever return to the market?? or is it all permanently gone.....and does any one know where to buy these products at the moment because i want to start another cycle....and hate waiting.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay im probably going to get a bunch of BS for this but i have been in the dark for like 4 months.....will the recalled products from bb.com ever return to the market?? or is it all permanently gone.....and does any one know where to buy these products at the moment because i want to start another cycle....and hate waiting.
It is up to the manufacturers re production.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
no they arent coming back unless the fda backs off

yeah but it depends which anabolic brands you want,they dont manufacture them anymore so most items are sold out
theres still alot of competitive edge labs stuff floating around
i saw some at tf

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Once they're all illegal hopefully bulk Superdrol powder will resurface on the "black market"....

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yeah i can only wish..i cant believe once i actually get another chance to take this kinda stuff for a second time the god damn fda has to f!@k everything up.....well thanks for notifying me on those rules....i didnt know that.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
no they arent coming back unless the fda backs off

yeah but it depends which anabolic brands you want,they dont manufacture them anymore so most items are sold out
theres still alot of competitive edge labs stuff floating around
i saw some at tf
dude u shouldnt be advertising that... they have limited amounts.. if u want it to still be around in the future i wouldnt be advertising over a forum

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude u shouldnt be advertising that... they have limited amounts.. if u want it to still be around in the future i wouldnt be advertising over a forum

I agree, no advertising, unless you want their stock to be gone real quick and in a hurry... Besides, hasnt anyone ever heard of the word froogle?

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Government is closing in on just about all the ph/ps It's so bad there's not even a steroid forum on bb.com. I think they're scared s hit.You can still find some sites that sell them but you have to look around Google it..