Crushed Spawn - Recap them?

gymbo123

Awards
I've got some crushed Spawn capsules and I'm wondering if I'll be fine just recapping them with some size "0" soft caps? Probably a dumb question but just wanted to get some input before!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I've got some crushed Spawn capsules and I'm wondering if I'll be fine just recapping them with some size "0" soft caps? Probably a dumb question but just wanted to get some input before!
is the powder spiling out of them? or are they just sort of "bent" per se lol?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
^^^^^^^^
my jaw dropped (seriously)

but than I saw jk lol!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Powder spilled out
like out of all the pills?

reason I say this is because some companies use a little bit of "filler" along with the active ingredient. so you may get more epi /less tren per cap and an unknown mg.

if it spilt out of 10 or so Id just recap them but if its an entire bottle Id personally throw it out.

gymbo123

Awards
like out of all the pills?

reason I say this is because some companies use a little bit of "filler" along with the active ingredient. so you may get more epi /less tren per cap and an unknown mg.

if it spilt out of 10 or so Id just recap them but if its an entire bottle Id personally throw it out.
Yeah I'd say about 10-15 capsules broke and it spilled out of them, the rest are fine. I finished recapping those ones so what I'm thinking of doing is staggering those with the "factory-fresh" ones (ex: 1 normal cap, 1 recapped, 1 normal cap for a day's worth of dosage). That way I'm not taking too big of a chance in spiking tren, epi, or unknown.

Sound like a plan?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good to me, 1 "refurbished" cap with a normal one. :)