Cycle Support & BP

h22t88

Awards
Not sure if this is the place for it but...I just bought some AI cycle support to take along with my SD/Epi cycle. I've run many cycles in the past but this is the first involving SD. I have pretty low blood pressure while i'm off. Usually around 100/65. I want to preload it but am concerned about a blood pressure drop that could be dangerous. The Hawthorn and Grape seed alone are supposed to drop your BP quite a bit. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
what could be best is if you just preload on milk thistle only
and take the cycle support during your cycle
to advert a drop in blood pressure during the pre cycle

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not sure if this is the place for it but...I just bought some AI cycle support to take along with my SD/Epi cycle. I've run many cycles in the past but this is the first involving SD. I have pretty low blood pressure while i'm off. Usually around 100/65. I want to preload it but am concerned about a blood pressure drop that could be dangerous. The Hawthorn and Grape seed alone are supposed to drop your BP quite a bit. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
If you are worried about it then just take it during cycle as stated. However, you could simply preload it for a shorter period of time (3-7 days before cycle) if you want. However, I do not think that preloading would cause any problems. Anyway goodluck with your decision :).

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Very unlikely that a natural substance will lower BP beyond a safe point--it may normalize BP or lower slightly elevated BP, but it's not likely strong enough to lower BP below a safe point.

Crowbar

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Regardless of what you choose to do, DEFINITELY keep a constant check on your BP.

h22t88

Awards
I was thinking about just pre-loading the milk thistle too. Thanks for the replies. I will preload with milk thistle and then start the cycle support day one. i know it doesn't seem like it would make that big of a difference but even taking 6-8g of fish oil a day for a week put me down to 80/50. I def always keep an eye on my BP. I bought a fairly expensive home montor about a year ago so it's always on hand.

On another note. I have a ton of NAC on hand as well. Would it be beneficial to preload it along with the milk thistle. I've always just pre'd the MT and started the NAC day 1. I guess it couldn't hurt. Thanks again.