Hdrol cycle

Nickasher

Nickasher

Awards
Before I start taking it I want to get some thing straight. Some where I read you should be taking the pill with some kind of fat Does this apply to Hdrol. Also should I eat when taking the pill and how long before should I take it before going to the gym.

Heres my cycle so far.
Muti and fish oil

1-2 week
Cycle Support
3-8
75mg hdrol
9-12
Reversitol
PCT Assist
Creatine/No2

Aslo do you think I need to add anything into my pct mybe a natural test booster? Then would I need to stagger my pct?

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
milk thistle 1000mg a day every day for 2 weeks before using h drol
take hdrol for 4 weeks with cycle support after those 4 weeks take pct assist and the reversitol and maybe have a serm handy. most people dont need it for h drol but just in case. and you need to keep taking milk thistle for the pct as well.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
you can take it with or without food and you can take it 1 hour before workout

1fast01

Awards
Fat helps to absorb ph's best to take them with meals and grapefruit juice helps also not grape juice

Nickasher

Nickasher

Awards
Also is it ok to take hdrol, cycle support, fish oil, and my multi all at the same time?

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
Also is it ok to take hdrol, cycle support, fish oil, and my multi all at the same time?
Try and take the cycle support about 4 hours after your dose.

Oh i m sorry i thought it was grape juice.

jjsafari

Awards
they specifically tell people taking statins not to drink graprefruit juice because it interferes with absorption of the medication. so drinking grapefruit juice with this kinda throws me off. i would like to see some research on that please. not hatin, just sharin

Nickasher

Nickasher

Awards
they specifically tell people taking statins not to drink graprefruit juice because it interferes with absorption of the medication. so drinking grapefruit juice with this kinda throws me off. i would like to see some research on that please. not hatin, just sharin

My dads on all kinds of medication. The docotor made sure he knew not to drink grapefruit juice. It made to much of the medication to get adsorbed to fast.