Help liftinstud go from a stud to an animal (next cycle)

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Okay guys so counting down the weeks til I start my next cycle and trying to setup the next run. As most of you know the last was a pplex kicked of with 3 wks of mdrol and it was nothing short of amazing. I figured I would what you guys thought about the cycle running around in my head.

Cycle 1:
Test e 500mg/wk 10wks
PPlex 30-40mg wks 1-5
never pinned and looking around for a quaility source, which has been the hard part (some reason no one at my gym juices, damn country club like Golds LOL!!!), and find the internet kinda sketchy to order.

Cycle 2:
SD: 20/20/10/0/0/0
Xtren: 0/0/60/90/90/90
epi: 0/0/30/40/40/40
I have run xtren and epi before and really didnt have any problems during the cycle or in PCT, except for mild decrease in libido. And yes I know it is fairly harsh, but I have run SD no problems and also the tren/epi combo with no problems. And think it would produce amazing gains.

Cycle 3:
M14AD: 90/120/120/120/120
tren: 90/90/90/90/90
topical form: as directed for on cycle use
HGHup: as directed
Concern here is progesterone related gyno due to the aromatizing ability of M14AD. That why I added the form and hghup. Also considered subbing dbol for the M14AD just bypassing the PH and getting the real deal. But havent used M14AD and have seen some logs were people get great results.

Cycle 4:
M14AD 90/120/120/120/120
Epi: 30/30/40/40/40
Just like purus labs combo but will run it from seperate bottles so I can adjust each dosage (not a fan of combos). Also here thought about just getting dbol instead of the M14AD.

Cycle 5:
SD: 20/20/10
Xtren: 0/0/60/90/90/120/120

Cycle 6:
SD: 20/20/10
Epi: 0/0/30/40/40/50/50

There you go, lets hear what you think. Yeah I know test is the best but like I said looking for the source.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
I personally like 1,2,or 6. I think #1 will yield your best gains, but consider upping it to 16weeks instead of 10 and keep your PPlex to 4 weeks (some people actually start at a super high dosage of pplex for a fronload i.e. 60/50/40/40 OR 50-60/40/30/30. PPlex seems to take about a week or so, maybe a bit longer, to kick in for some people, so some think front-loading with a higher dose kind of like a clomid PCT front-load works well. You could always stick with the dosing as you layed it out tho, I don't see anything wrong with it the way you had it. Cycle 2 is probably my 3rd choice out of those 3, with #6 being my 2nd choice. SD/Epi bridge could be a bit dry, so I would make sure i loaded up with some high dose fish oil and some good joint products.

BEAST

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
YOU DON'T KNOW THE POWER OF THE DARKSIDE!

I know the darkness is drawing you in.

Cycle #1

Bovaddict

Awards
with cycle 1 would you guys still reccomenf pplex to kickstart? Or a diff aas non ph?

Sorry to butt in but planning similar cycle

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
with cycle 1 would you guys still reccomenf pplex to kickstart? Or a diff aas non ph?

Sorry to butt in but planning similar cycle
Pplex, dbol, sd would all be decent option to kickstart the cycle with.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
yeah, cycle one for sure! don't fear the dark side! running test with methyl orals makes them SOOOOO much better too man.

except I'd extend the cycle to 12+ weeks, run HCG, and bridge the phera into 5 weeks of Xtren

OR

my next bulking cycle will be something like:

test 500mg/week (frontloaded)
mdrol 10/10/20/20/20
deca 300mg/week (frontloaded)

and i'll add some EQ for hunger or perhaps IGF.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Figure what I have is good for first run. If everything goes well with probably run test and deca for second run.