Designer - Canada QQ

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
whats up, moved to Ausy and here it is no go with anything. Can't even get cissus in sometimes :( thinking of moving back to canada

Whats the scene in canada? Are designers still coming through mail? has anyone got in trouble getting in pplex havoc etc? or they still just confiscate???

:twak:

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
is it harder now with the olympics or what?

J

JeremyT

Awards
M-drol, two bottles of H-drol, and a bottle of epi came through from Nutra for me about a month ago and I'm in Canada. I could have just been lucky, but I have heard some similar things. Its real hit and miss. My greater concern is not the PH's themselves but the god damn nolvadex. Americans have it so easy with their research chem sites, but there is nothing like that in Canada, and I seriously doubt it would make it through customs. So in that sense we are more royally screwed up here.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
what about if they do seize your designers anyone ever get in legal trouble?? like similar to steroids, letters sent etc???

L

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Was close to ordering Form, maybe try some prime, some nootopics. No designers, I stocked up already but now you guys got me worried!

L

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Was close to ordering Form, maybe try some prime, some nootopics. No designers, I stocked up already but now you guys got me worried!
Anyone getting into Canada with any problems or Successes lately since the raids or Olympics or the News of the Pan Am games?

L

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Canadians! Let's help each other out! Let's stick together!

B

bualls23

Awards
i've never had any problems with customs. i just stocked up as well in the beginning of october. i picked up 2 xtren, 1 epistane, 1 pplex, and 1 e-stane, and 1 mass tabs. i've even had nolva tabs(genox) shipped to me from the uk without any problems. i don't order everything at once. split them up, and i try and order from a site with a name like vitamins plus or something. i think the website name on the shipping slip raises eyebrows as much as whats actually in the parcel. i wouldn't buy from something like designer steroid warehouse or anything too obvious!
people knock ebay, and i'm sure there are some suspect sellers on there, but if you repeat buy from a good reliable source with high feedback, you can have them label it as a birthday gift (which allows it to be exempt from import and duty tax as well) and describe the item as novelty pills, like novelty chill pills or whatever. its sounds stupid, but i've yet to have a shipment seized, so i guess it works.

S

steve100

Awards
I've ordered two weeks ago and no border issues.

L

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
i've never had any problems with customs. i just stocked up as well in the beginning of october. i picked up 2 xtren, 1 epistane, 1 pplex, and 1 e-stane, and 1 mass tabs. i've even had nolva tabs(genox) shipped to me from the uk without any problems. i don't order everything at once. split them up, and i try and order from a site with a name like vitamins plus or something. i think the website name on the shipping slip raises eyebrows as much as whats actually in the parcel. i wouldn't buy from something like designer steroid warehouse or anything too obvious!
people knock ebay, and i'm sure there are some suspect sellers on there, but if you repeat buy from a good reliable source with high feedback, you can have them label it as a birthday gift (which allows it to be exempt from import and duty tax as well) and describe the item as novelty pills, like novelty chill pills or whatever. its sounds stupid, but i've yet to have a shipment seized, so i guess it works.
Great info! Have u ever ordered from the dark side?

B

bdagooch

Awards
I placed my first order about a week ago so far no customs letters or cops at my door.

B

bualls23

Awards
All prohormones are illegal now
technically, if shipping them to canada, they were illegal from day one anyway, which is why they don't sell them here in the first place.
I've never bought from darkside either. never heard of them. i like ebay becasue of paypal. if you don't get what you've ordered, you have 45 days to cancel the payment and start a dispute, so getting your money back from scammers is pretty easy. and chance are if they use paypal, they're legit anyway. so my best advice would be buy from companies that use paypal.