OMG, NEED HELP

bondsman66

Awards
WOW I REALLY MESSED UP, I HAVE BEEN TAKING THESE THINGS FOR LIKE THREE YEARS, NEVER DOING IT PROPERLY. i AM CURRENTLY TAKING FURAZADROL, HDROL AND POWERFULL, I NEVER KNEW THEIR WAS SO MUCH SCIENCE BEHIND THIS STUFF. I JUST THOUGHT THEY WERE SAFE AND HAD NO ILL EFFECTS. LETS JUST SAY I WANT TO START FROM SCRATCH RIGHT NOW. WHAT CAN AND SHOULD I DO, TO MAKE UP FOR ALL THE CRAP I PUT MY BODY THROUGH. I AM WINDING DOWN THE HDROL AND FURAZADROL, BUT BY THE FOLLOWED GUIDELINES ON THE SIGHT THEIR IS DEFINATELY NOT ENOUGH FURAZADROL IN ONE BOTTLE. THE POWERFULL IS OVER, AND THEIR ARE A FEW H DROL LEFT. WHAT SHOULD I DO, I LEARNED A LITTLE ABOUT A SERM, BUT DID NO CYCLE ASSIST ALONG WITH, I JUST ORDERED THE COMBO, OF LIVER ASSIST, PCT ASSIST AND INHIBIT E. ALSO, I MEAN I AM GETTING STRONGER AND LEANER, SO I SEE SOME RESULTS, BUT I NEED T KNOW WHAT I SHOULD PROPERLY DO FROM THIS POINT ON. I KNOW I MESSED UP, BUT WANT TO RTY AND CORRECT THIS. I AM NOW 217 PDS, FROM 255 BACK IN 2007, SO SOMETHING I AM DOING HAS WORKED, I HAVE A LOT OF SKIN THAT MAKES IT HARD FOR ME TO GET RID OF. ANY THOUGHTS, I AM OPEN TO ALL SUPPORT AND SUGGESTION.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
maybe you want to discuss the cycles you ran and over what time periods, what you did between cycles, and exactly where you stand now. You've got to be under 21... doesn't look very good for you.

"I never knew there was so much science behind this stuff"

That's a pretty unacceptable statement. You must have known these were anabolics and hence had risks associated with them.

Also don't type in all caps

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Holy sh*t...

Good luck to anyone willing to tackle this disaster.

OP: You should be grateful if anyone even reads your mess of words that you seem to be trying to pass of as English.

1. Hit your "Caps Lock" button until the little green light turns off. K thx

2. Go see a f*cking doctor. Right the f*ck now. Unreal is right, unless English is your fourth language or something, you are obviously too young to be taking steroids and there is a good chance you've already done permanent damage.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that's a trainwreck in the making. Seek medical advice.

bondsman66

Awards
hey i appreciate your way in telling me i messed up in less harsh of words than these other guys, i thought that they where over the counter and they raved no side effects. can i do or take anything to help to try and correct this mess. i have my liver checked regularly for another issue and it is in good shape.

wannaBstud

Awards
wow, i would still seek medical advice.... get everything checked out. natural test levels, liver, kidneys, lipids, everything... first of all, i would suggest to stop taking whatever cycle you are currently in. you probably didnt take enough time between cycles if you didnt think they were harmful.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
wind this cycle down, do proper pct, wait 2 weeks and then have a liver panel and hormone panel pulled and post them up

bondsman66

Awards
thank you, very much. i have liver assist, and pct assist and inhibit-e, for now are these ok or should i stop everything. i see a gastro doctor, should i see an endocrinologist?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
please stay away from katie kouric, and the early show, while you are at it, stay far away from any news media source.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Could you post pics also? I would like to see the progress youve made.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I agree with Unreal, thats unacceptable to say you had no idea. Did you not have google? Did you not think about looking up the compound on the back and see what you may be putting into your body? Or did you just decide to trust the supplement company advertisements? If thats the case you need to grow up a lot and get to know the world you live in.

First I can tell by your horrible spelling and grammar you are probably very young which is not good, at all. End that cycle your on ASAP and get FULL bloodwork done and post it up on here. Don't touch any of this stuff for the next 5-10 years.

Your probably not a bad guy, but your an idiot man. I almost wanna say you deserve whatever you get, nevermind - you do. Hope you come out on top of this and haven't f'd up your body for good.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man, you just need to take your ass into the doctors. Nobody needs to coddle you right now. You need a reality bitch slap. You could have completely screwed up your endocrine system as well as other systems in your body. DOn't take advice of anyone here who has told you to do anything other than go to a doctor. Not your general practitioner either. Go to an endocrinologist tell them point blank what you have done to yourself and that you want them to try to get you back to some sort of homeostasis without your entire endocrine system going into a revolt. I hope your natural test production is not hindered permanently from this. Good luck bro, but treally go see a doctor don't try anything else over the counter, go to the doctor!!!

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
thank you, very much. i have liver assist, and pct assist and inhibit-e, for now are these ok or should i stop everything. i see a gastro doctor, should i see an endocrinologist?
No, you should sit right there on the computer getting advice from random people on the internet.

Seriously, are you a troll?

Google Dr. Crisler.

country1911

country1911

Banned
Awards
I hope you like your new set of b00bs! =)

Seriously, see a doctor.

bondsman66

Awards
you guys are ****ing hilairious i put up some pics, remember 255, two years ago, and you guys were all certified anabolics consultants when you started, stop ridicluling me and if you know so ****ing much help

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
you guys are ****ing hilairious i put up some pics, remember 255, two years ago, and you guys were all certified anabolics consultants when you started, stop ridicluling me and if you know so ****ing much help
i didnt touch anything hormonal until 1+ years of reading and research...

go to the doctor, no one is going to tell u ANYTHING on here besides see a doctor

bondsman66

Awards
i will, but i am not undergoing any side effects right now, my liver is tested monthly and, my thyroid is good, other than that what else should i have the doctor test me for?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i will, but i am not undergoing any side effects right now, my liver is tested monthly and, my thyroid is good, other than that what else should i have the doctor test me for?
full hormone pannel

bondsman66

Awards
Thank you, I am learning and I hope I am OK, I will let you guys know. Post my blood work on here your saying. I used Microsoft word and spell check this time. LOL

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Stop spewing bs that isn't true also. Your liver gets tested monthly? Really? How does this happen?

Let us know what you hear back from the doctor.

country1911

country1911

Banned
Awards
Liver and thyroid are good, great. Google gyno and gonadal atrophy and then read, and read and don't stop reading unless you are going to see a DOCTOR! Seriously, like make an appointment right now. Quit reading this and call.

There is nothing you can get quick enough to help you without seeing an Endocrinologist.

I thought I said stop reading and make an app!

A good doctor will pull a full panel and then work with you based on that. Without bloodwork there is nothing we can do to help you. The only person who can help you now is you and that is by: (say it together class) MAKING A DOCTORS APPOINTMENT.

You come in here and ask for help, then get an attitude when people offer help. If you would have done your research you wouldn't be in this mess. The only person to blame is yourself. Ultimately you are responsible for what you take whether someone on the internet told you to take it or you listened to the advertising(which is designed to make the product look good btw).

Do yourself a favor and seek professional help. You are beyond the scope of this site.

country1911

country1911

Banned
Awards
Funny, your join date is Oct 2009... just sayin

bondsman66

Awards
Listen guys and this is directed towards everyone. I appreciate all your good and bad comments. Nobody likes to be ridiculed. Even if true. I have an appointment with an endocrinologist on December, 5th. I will let you know. Also not everybody here was perfect from the start, this is what this site is for, this is why I am seeking help from people as experienced as yourselves. I am willing to do what ever I need to do to correct this, and I will take all of your advice. So until I am able to make this appointment any suggestions will I am in limbo. Also we all seek these types of methods for gains, and benefits, I have Hep c that is why my liver gets checked monthly, I ran this by my doctor and she said I will be OK, So interferon, which I am taking is actually the best liver support there is. So i apologize for coming of with an attitude, I know i ****ed up and would love for your guys support. Thank you

country1911

country1911

Banned
Awards
Just out of curiousity, how are the boys? Little shrunken, if not gone? Look up and try to get ahold of some toremifene citrate. Might be your best bet. I would pay whatever it costs to get it to me like TODAY. Dec. 5th is a damn long time to wait while shutdown. You need to understand that your test levels are artificially elevated right now and with that, so are your estrogen levels(the body looks for balance). When you stop the juice, your test levels will plummet. In your case they will probably be non-existent. Your estrogen levels will continue to be high until the body can catch up and start producing test again. That is where a serm comes in, it blocks the effects of estrogen on the body until your test can catch up naturally. Without a SERM, you will more than likely end up with gyno.

bondsman66

Awards
how about tamoxifen citrate, or where should i get it

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
it is illegal and against site rules to tell you where to find that stuff. search it on google.

country1911

country1911

Banned
Awards
Tamoxifen(nolva) is weak in comparison to torem. In your case, I would look as hard as possible for torem and get it send next day air if possible.

dpfisher

Did you tell the doctor your situation? I mean it's probably a lot more important than general "I feel tired" appointments or whatever else he's dealing with.

theyoungblood

Banned
Awards
Tell whom ever made your appointment that you do not feel comfortable waiting until Dec 5th. Give brief overview of why to them when you call back. Maybe they can see you sooner. Take the products with you that were used. If that is not possible then go to the manufacturers websites and print the labels that can be veiwed. Take all this information to the doctor on your own. The doctor needs to cut down on the time trying to find out what the chemicals are in your OTC and begin looking at full panels before deciding on any possible treatments. Hopefully you will not need TRT or other treatments the rest of your life... Good luck.

Last edited:
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bondsman, at themost I would take Resveratrol but it is still my recomendation you do not take ANYTHING else right now. Your focus should be more on finding an endocrinologist that can get you in earlier than Dec 5th, and not looking for the next thing to try on your own. The Dr needs to see your blood hormone levels as they are not altered even further by a prescription SERM. Not to mention it is illegal to have in your posession without a script. If you endocrinologist can't get you in before next month then find another one. Stop taking chances with your health. The depression that my follow will be a deep on too. You just need to back out slowly. If you want to take a SERM while waiting even though not that strong compared to tamoxifen you should take TransResveratrol. Stop putting foreign and unnatural stuff in your system immediately until the doctor tells you what you need. I am un-subbing from this thread because you are either going to do the right thing or not but I am not going to sit here and try and talk you into the right thing or out of doing something else stupid any farther. Good luck to you brother.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
I doubt he will say or he will probably just lie so we don't find out how stupid he is.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Listen guys and this is directed towards everyone. I appreciate all your good and bad comments. Nobody likes to be ridiculed. Even if true. I have an appointment with an endocrinologist on December, 5th. I will let you know. Also not everybody here was perfect from the start, this is what this site is for, this is why I am seeking help from people as experienced as yourselves. I am willing to do what ever I need to do to correct this, and I will take all of your advice. So until I am able to make this appointment any suggestions will I am in limbo. Also we all seek these types of methods for gains, and benefits, I have Hep c that is why my liver gets checked monthly, I ran this by my doctor and she said I will be OK, So interferon, which I am taking is actually the best liver support there is. So i apologize for coming of with an attitude, I know i ****ed up and would love for your guys support. Thank you
Until you are able to make what appointment? The endo? Or your GP?

Here's some advice brother. Quit the damn cycle NOW and go to your GP monday morning and get a blood panel done along with a full hormonal panel. You do not need to see your endo for this. your GP will get one for you THE SAME DAY AS YOU GO IN.

If he cannot interpret the panels, he will make you an app with an endo (if your hormonal panels are truly sub par or below sub par.

You can keep the appointment, but still, see your GP on monday or whatever day that you have available. but, most of all, I would not continue to take the substances. I would stop now, get a sound PCT going. (natural, not with a serm as i doubt you have even taken any of this....)

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
What the hell?

I just thought of something. If you are getting your liver, kidneys and thyroids checked every month, why the hell are we on here telling you to go to a doctor?

This thread reeks of all types of fail.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Tamoxifen(nolva) is weak in comparison to torem. In your case, I would look as hard as possible for torem and get it send next day air if possible.
This is not necessarily true. At this point, he's up the creek either way. This is i fact if he isn't lying right now.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Protein

trans resveratrol

resveratrol

protein powder

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Pay that post no mind OP. I was trying to see how many times I must list something before google picks it up on adwords and puts it in the ads below the post...lol

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The best part is this guy went to the Cycle Info section, made a thread called "Good" and asked "What is a good cycle?"

Most retarded sh1t i've seen here in a while

BTW he deleted the good cycle thread

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
still no resveratrol advertisements? I'm crushed!