DHEA derived cortisol blockers
- 11-05-2009, 11:49 PM
- 11-06-2009, 11:34 AM
11-06-2009, 11:37 AM
Is it because the stomach converts the keto group to a hydroxy, which only has about 10% conversion rate?
While this is true, it doesnt make any difference in cortisol inhibition, as the 7-hydroxy isnt what is inhibiting cortisol, but the 7-oxo after the 11b-HSD converts it back...
Am i talking to myself here?
11-06-2009, 03:54 PM
11-06-2009, 05:00 PM
11-09-2009, 01:33 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Lithuanian Bear in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 04-26-2008, 05:31 PM
- By pistonpump in forum SupplementsReplies: 120Last Post: 09-08-2007, 11:52 PM
- By OSPdoug in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 12-31-2005, 02:29 AM
- By goyard in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-15-2005, 07:48 AM
- By Thracian in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 7Last Post: 10-28-2005, 07:35 PM