if anyone can help?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to start this by saying i've read the sticky, i've researched a few web-sites and i still have no idea whats going on...

I'm going to start by saying i'm not sure if i have gyno or not, it wouldn't be from any PH use but from researching PH's before i ever try one I've heard a lot about gyno, reading the information might be the cause of the concern

Ever since i was like 13 i was a chunky kid and always was told i had man boobs, now they weren't as bad as some kids but it looked like i had small teenage girls breasts, another bad thing was that even though i was chunky i never got the silver dollar nipples however my nipples always looked like someone had just taken an ice cube off them, my doctor has never said anything about it to me, and i just thought thats how i was built

i started working out a little over 2 years ago and dropped all the way down to 123lbs but not by choice, it kind of just happened, even when i went down that low, it still looked like i had small teenage breasts even though they were shaped up and solid, more like pecs except for the nipple area, my nipples were and are still the same way they have been, when i look down they look like mouse noses i guess u can say, my chest looks normal when you look at them from the front, but from the side it looks like a normal pec until the nipple area where it almost comes to a point and the skin around my nipple has a lighter shade to it, i don't know if it's gyno or not, and after reading the sticky i'm guessing it could be pseudogynecomasta, i can not feel any lumps or extra tissue in my chest and i am going to the doctor sometime next week to get their opinion, i've also read some information about an mma fighter george st. pierre having some gyno, i've seen a picture of him standing to the side and even though my chest comes to a point more than mine, he has a similar lighter color ring around his chest

i guess what i'm asking is if my doctor does say it's gyno and tells me surgery is the only way to get rid of it, i first don't like dr's or hospitals and second don't know if i have the money for it...is there any other way to get rid of it, i've read to cut and drop body fat and sometimes everything will shape up, i've also read that letro can help, anyone with any experience using it?

if the doctor tells me it's not gyno, does anyone know of any ways to get rid of what i do have?

The doctor should be able to give me a good answer this to this, but i'd like to have a little insight

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ive always had puffy nipps and weird shaped nippples/chest from years of being on prednisone. with that being said, since then ive added muscle to my chest and lost bodyfat and it looks a whoooooooooole lot more normal.

just go to ur doc and see what he/she says and go from there. if theres no pain, then dont count on the docs doing anything.

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
yes its a type of gyno from high estogen levels in your prepubescent and pubescent age from having a high amount of body fat. surgery might be the way to go but ive heard when epistane is done correctly it can reduce gyno. both choices have risks but its your choice.

The more fat, the more estrogen, is a broad and general rule-of-thumb. There is actually a sort of cycle; fat cells (adipose tissue or "adipocytes") actually store estrogen (they act as a "hormone reservoir"), and they also contain an enzyme which converts several other steroid hormones to estrogen. And estrogen makes it difficult to lose fat, as well; estrogen binds with a receptor on the surface of fat cells ("adrenergic receptor subtype alpha 2A") which promotes the growth and division of the cell -

i am not a medical doctor,my opinion is not a substitute for medical advice

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah there is no pain, even as a teenager, there was never any kind of pain, i also don't feel any lumps or anything like that, i do think my nipples are weird and look almost as if they are hard all the time but i think thats how they r, i'm more worried about my chest coming to a peak almost and the little ring around my nipples, i've looked up all kinds of different remedies because i hate surgury and $4000 for surgery is nuts even though i have really good insurance and maybe they would pay for it, my g/f, mother, and ex g/f who is a nurse all think i'm crazy

i've read about everything from epistane, letro, nolva, letro and nolve, vitex,b6, compression shirts, some kind of gyno pills, but it's marketed in similar ways sex pills are, i know i need to see the doctor but i'm currently transferring shifts at work and it's going to be hard to get time off to see the doctor

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah there is no pain, even as a teenager, there was never any kind of pain, i also don't feel any lumps or anything like that, i do think my nipples are weird and look almost as if they are hard all the time but i think thats how they r, i'm more worried about my chest coming to a peak almost and the little ring around my nipples, i've looked up all kinds of different remedies because i hate surgury and $4000 for surgery is nuts even though i have really good insurance and maybe they would pay for it, my g/f, mother, and ex g/f who is a nurse all think i'm crazy

i've read about everything from epistane, letro, nolva, letro and nolve, vitex,b6, compression shirts, some kind of gyno pills, but it's marketed in similar ways sex pills are, i know i need to see the doctor but i'm currently transferring shifts at work and it's going to be hard to get time off to see the doctor
I would see the doc and then if they are not going to do anything I would try to cut some more bodyfat if I were you. Cutting bodyfat will definitely help a ton. Even though you lost all of that weight (great job by the way) you know as well as we all do that it was not all fat and you probably lost alot of muscle as well. In the meantime I would make sure that your training and nutrition are on point for cutting and go from there. Goodluck man

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i know i intend on getting a doctor's opinion, i am also very mad because i planned on trying to bulk all winter long and get up to 155 before a cut, i can live with it though, my g/f doesn't seem to think i know what i'm talking about and likes my body and in the winter i don't plan on being in t-shirts and bathing suits so maybe i'll slow down on the bulking alittle but not to another all out cut yet