d-bol/winstrol cycle

11wcody

Awards
I am able to get d-bol and liquid winstrol and i was jw if anyone had any input on how this cycle will work for me. Also more importantly i would like to hear what dosages i should take of each and how often. And for pct i have clomid and nolvadex to keep my gains

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
actual winstrol? if its methlyated then you only need 50mgs. if it isn't its a ph of winstrol I think the max is around 450 for the ph's of winstrol.

dbol- no idea.

winstrol give you a great hard look tho.

11wcody

Awards
ya its real stuff. but i was just worried cus i heard different things about using winstrol with d bol cus one is for bulkking and the other is for cutting

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
lucky you with your dbol
i wish i could get the derivative of dbol ; turniabol

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
winstrol just gives you a hard cut awesome look, it keeps you uber dry. and you can get dehydrated quick...

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
In order to kick start a dianabol cycle, usually what you do is incorporate a fast acting oral like dianabol (or anadrol) and combine it with long acting injectables (such as Deca or Eq with some Testosterone). The reasoning here is that the oral (Dbol in this case) will give almost immediate results, while the injectable takes time to produce results. The end result is that you start seeing results within the first week of your cycle and continue up until the end with the injectables. This entails taking anywhere from 25-50mgs of dbol (although as little as 20mgs or as much as 100mgs have been reported) for 3-6 weeks at the start of a cycle (average time for a "Kick Start" is 4 weeks, though), and then ceasing their use as the injectables start to produce results.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if you can get AAS then you can get much better cycles. Like using the dbol to kickstart a test cycle and running the winstrol at the end.