Superdrol, tren and test e help

Filth

Awards
Hi everyone, I have a question that I need some help with. I recently started a cycle of SD1 tablets which are 10mg superdrol and 30mg tren, a week later I started with two 250mg shots of test-e per week. I am currently taking two of the tablets a day as well. Was gunna run the test e for about 8 weeks, what do i do about the tablets, it says on the container to run the tablets for no longer than 6 weeks.? Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Filth

Awards
Anyone? Advice would be much appreciated. Thanks

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
who makes the sd1?

only sd1 i know is from nutraplanet and is just superdrol, no tren.

any how, use the sd for the first 3 weeks as a kick start. then go with just the test.

you may want to pick up a cutter/hardner for the last 3 weeks like winni, or epistane, or even ot. sd/tren will work too though.

Filth

Awards
thanks for the advice. the sd1 i have just says sd1 on the container with the information about what is in it. its a designer supplement and thats all it says. definitely works cos i've gained over a stone in 3 weeks and improved my 100kg benchpress by 5 reps in 2 weeks. i've never had strength gains like that in the 3years i've been training. this is my 1st cycle. just coming upto my 3rd week on test-e so will stop the superdrol on friday. thanks again