- 11-05-2009, 11:34 AM
Hello everyone. I've been reviewing several threads form months now and done on and off research for years. It seems everytime I get a good understanding of what's going on with AAS I find another article or reference that discourages me. So I decided to try out the LG Methyl Masterdrol and was going to use Formadrol Extreme with Milk Thistle and Tribulis for PCT but I keep finding info that that really isn't a good idea. Most suggest not taking any over-the-counter SERMs or PCTs cause they're garbage.
So any suggestions for for a guy who doesn't have any "connections" or wants to lose a ton of cash on the trial and error website game?
- 11-05-2009, 12:26 PM
if your talking about LG Methyl Masterdrol V2
then yes Formadrol Extreme is enough
ive never heard too many people saying Methyl Masterdrol V2 is any good though
i suggest hdrol
just educate yourself on the pct
- 11-05-2009, 12:35 PM
i tried LG methyl 1-d, and was not impressed at all, stacked it with liquid masterdrol, still not im pressed... maybe at best some muscle hardness... waste of your liver in my book!
11-05-2009, 04:47 PM
neither of those are methylated tho so your liver should be fine
11-05-2009, 05:03 PM
If you want to use a real SERM for PCT but can't find a legit source for Nolva tabs, you can easily find and legally purchase liquid Nolva (as long as it's for 'research purposes'). Hit up google.
Similar Forum Threads
- By HardcoreDaz in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 10Last Post: 03-26-2010, 12:38 PM
- By burymestanding in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-18-2007, 09:40 PM
- By sm2744 in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 09-22-2006, 04:15 PM
- By choke5050 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-30-2006, 07:32 AM
- By marshmallow man in forum Training ForumReplies: 15Last Post: 11-02-2005, 07:13 AM