Advanced PCT vs HDX2 for off days of a pulse... any difference?

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
I've got Advance PCT (25mg of 6bro/cap) ready for a future pulse on my off days - aiming for 50mg in total/day

However, I have read the odd piece stating that Advance PCT's ratio of 6br (alpha and beta isomer) is different to Hyperdrol X2. If this is true, does it make any practical difference to a pulse?

thanks guys

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I would ask an AX rep but they have vanished...poof!

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
i think HDX2 tested out to contain a prohormone. I dont know if thats true or not, but still HDX2 has more degree to lower test because of the different isomers levels which may covert to something hormonal(my personal experience is that HDx2 was the strongest anti-estrogen i ever tried, and i think it was more than an anti-estrogen). Either way id go with Apct

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
There is a difference in the isomers between the 2 from what I have been told in the past. That's why the amount of 6 bromo is different in each. I think either one would be fine.

About it testing to have a ph... The FDA cracked down on 6oxo too... I think it tested as andro bc it's a derivative of andro. But I can be wrong with this guess since all of AX has vanished. Really thought they were a great company, now I have no idea what to think due to everything that happened.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
it was suspected of Tren - but that came back -ve

it was possible to turn into andro i think... but thats rumoured to be a contaminate

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
FYI after an 8 week hyperdrol run my blood test revealed very high LDL and really low hdl, almost like I was on, so I am very suspicious of AX and what is in there products

jim623

The effects of of 6-bromo are cumulative so I wouldn't recommend pulsing. It needs to be taken consistently.

There should be no difference in effect between HX2 and aPCT.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
interesting- since they're both by AX any reason why aPCT is better?

I think Dr D recommended HDX2 because of the simple dosing of 50mg/cap. never read of it being better or worse than aPCT

jim623

interesting- since they're both by AX any reason why aPCT is better?

I think Dr D recommended HDX2 because of the simple dosing of 50mg/cap. never read of it being better or worse than aPCT
The difference between the two is in the alpha/ beta isomers. Adv. PCT was designed more towards a recovery product and HX2 is just an all out powerful AI. Either way, it needs to be consistent in your system to be effective.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
aah ok, interesting point

I'll have a hunt now to see if i can find the ratio of isomers....

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
looking into the ingredients

aPCT:
Cordyceps Extract - This powerful extract has been demonstrated to increase LH which is one of the testosterone activators that is directly related to secretion of testosterone from the testes
L-Histadine — To compliment the increase of LH production from the Cordyceps
Grape Seed Extract — The first of a two-pronged approach to controlling estrogen.

HDX2
ingredients are 6br, Osthole, Fulvic Acid, Forsholii , and Cissus.

However, found this '' Hyperdrol is usually used as a mild alternative to pro hormones but as it contains an androgenic isomer of the 6 Bromo anti-estrogen/pro testosterone ''

''Hyperdrol X2 contains an isomer of 6 Bromo which is generally thought to act more for mass and strength gain than as an anti-estrogen test booster.''

''There is currently some controversy surrounding the two varying isomers of 6 Bromo with the one present in HyperDrol being highly androgenic''

Would these quotes indicate that, as you guys suggested, aPCT is more suitable because it would be less PH like and more.. restorative to test production?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
The difference between the two is in the alpha/ beta isomers. Adv. PCT was designed more towards a recovery product and HX2 is just an all out powerful AI. Either way, it needs to be consistent in your system to be effective.
Any idea why it would affect my lipids?

jim623

looking into the ingredients

aPCT:
Cordyceps Extract - This powerful extract has been demonstrated to increase LH which is one of the testosterone activators that is directly related to secretion of testosterone from the testes
L-Histadine — To compliment the increase of LH production from the Cordyceps
Grape Seed Extract — The first of a two-pronged approach to controlling estrogen.

HDX2
ingredients are 6br, Osthole, Fulvic Acid, Forsholii , and Cissus.

However, found this '' Hyperdrol is usually used as a mild alternative to pro hormones but as it contains an androgenic isomer of the 6 Bromo anti-estrogen/pro testosterone ''

''Hyperdrol X2 contains an isomer of 6 Bromo which is generally thought to act more for mass and strength gain than as an anti-estrogen test booster.''

''There is currently some controversy surrounding the two varying isomers of 6 Bromo with the one present in HyperDrol being highly androgenic''

Would these quotes indicate that, as you guys suggested, aPCT is more suitable because it would be less PH like and more.. restorative to test production?
Any idea why it would affect my lipids?
Sorry guys, I'm not that far into the scientific part of these things but I will try to find out something for you.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
NB: i've posted this question at the AX forums now

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
There was a guy a while ago that took hdx2 and mass fx for 10 or so wks and had his test levels check pre cycle then 8 wks or so in and he had a massive increase in test levels... I found it crazy at the time but with all this suspect finds if AX I wouldn't doubt hdx2 has so ability to affect and raise your test levels. But since AX for us gone here kinda hard to find that post.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
got this reply over at AX forums

It will make absolutley no difference, dosed only on off days, it would not have near the amount needed to actually controll aromastase, its effects arent instant and take cumalative doses to build up enough to have an effect on aromatase. Using it on off days wont do much at all, and its likley that the epi will have estrogen already well controlled.
so you guys think that I should be dosing the aPCT everyday (at night)?

this question applies to both epi and SD pulses