Need advise w/ M-drol

acaleb24

Awards
I start w/Mdrol w/in 2 weeks, plse advise me of any chages i must do.

Weeks 1-2 pre cycle:

cycle support
mutli vitamin
liver longer
vitamin E
red yeast rice

Week 3-4-5 M-drol cycle:

week 3 M-drol 10mg + supplements above
week 4 M-drol 20mg + supplements above
week 5 M-drol 20mg + supplements above

Weeks 6-7-8-9 Pct

week 6 Nova 30mg, Pct assist 3capsules a day, creatine, supplements
week 7 Nova 20mg, Pct assist 3capsules a day, creatine, supplements
week 8 Nova 10mg, Pct assist 3capsules a day, creatine, supplements
week 9 Nova 10mg, Pct assist 3capsules a day, creatine, supplements

Appreciate any feedback...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would go 40mg Nolva at least for first week and then 20mg the rest of the way through.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what is your batch number if you dont mind me asking?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You have Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) right and not Novadex??!!! Please tell me you have Nolva and not Nova...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nolvadex, look on google for nolvadex research chemicals or just research chemicals. You need a SERm for sure while on M-Drol to restart your natural test. and keep your gains and to possibly stop you from getting gyno aka bitch tits...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you just take Novadex XT as your PCT I can almost guarantee that you will lose all your gains... Nothing legal (OTC) can help you out dduring your PCT on an extremelly potent PH, steroid, like this...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In fact, go read up on the superdrol for dummies thread in the anabolic section...

Bovaddict

Awards
aside from needing a serm looks good assuming training and diet etc etc.

Nolvadex or tamoxifen citrate for pct

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And you wont be able to buy a serm from a supplement store...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Gaspari has gotten so rich from choosing to name their AI "novedex"

Even so "nolvadex" and "novedex XT" are very obviously two different things, i mean for one the spelling is different and secondly there's the entire XT part.

Rustang

Rustang

Awards

Even so "nolvadex" and "novedex XT" are very obviously two different things, i mean for one the spelling is different and secondly there's the entire XT part.
x2... do your research

you dont need liver longer while on cycle support they both do same thing...cycle support just does it bett. no need to waste a product

Rustang

Rustang

Awards
also highly recommend Fish oil / Joint support ... anyone who has taken m-drol knows why.

around week 3 your joints (my shoulder inparticular) will start to KILL!

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
Wheres the Fish Oil??
And for PCT you might wanna get an AI and Estrogen Blocker.
Make SURE you have NOLVADEX before you start the cycle too. Have seen a couple threads where people hesitated and couldn't end up getting it due to customs or financial problems.

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I bumped my fish oil up from 2 caps a day to 5 caps a day when I started my cycle.

iron dragon nolvadex.... 40/20/20/20

good luck brother

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
you need to do more research man or you could seriously hurt yourself, to me doing a cycle and not know what nolvadex is means you have not read enough on here.

acaleb24

Awards
Is not that i don't know what is novedex, i was asking for the difference between Nolva & Novedex. I have been provided w/the answer. Website wanted to sell Novedex stating it was the same formula as Nolva. I didn't fall for that one so i wanted to do my research.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established

ya but this hott chick is with it so it must work!!!!

i dont see any hott girls with just plain ol' nolva,hahahahahaha

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Novedex XT, why, whats the difference?
Dude MAKE SURE you read up a little more before you start. It looks like you have done research, however, PCT is the most important part and you are using Novedex and that is IN NO WAY the same as NOLVADEX. I'm not being mean here. Just look at it a little more before you start because if you mess up with a compound that strong then you will be sorry. Is this your first cycle?