PLEASE GIVE INPUT!

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Planning my winter M-drol cycle(1st run). Will probably start in December. This is what I am thinking:
CYCLE(3 weeks):
M-drol 10,20,20
Life support

PCT(4wks):
Reversitol(follow bottle dosage protocol)
life support

Should I use anticort and test booster at all? If so which ones?

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
you definitely need a serm for Mdrol
use tamoxifen as your serm
its a research chemical
use Google as your tool
yes you might want to consider a test booster also
but you really need the research chemical tamoxifen

also i would reconsider the mdrol
i wouldnt recommend it for a first cycle
hdrol or epistane is best for a first time cycle

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Planning my winter M-drol cycle(1st run). Will probably start in December. This is what I am thinking:
CYCLE(3 weeks):
M-drol 10,20,20
Life support

PCT(4wks):
Reversitol(follow bottle dosage protocol)
life support

Should I use anticort and test booster at all? If so which ones?
Dude do some google or forum searches on a good superdrol PCT. You DEF need a SERM. Also, add in some fish oil and taurine while you are on cycle

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
SERM. get one for sure, no if's, and's, or but's about it.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
you definitely need a serm for Mdrol
use tamoxifen as your serm
its a research chemical
use Google as your tool
yes you might want to consider a test booster also
but you really need the research chemical tamoxifen

also i would reconsider the mdrol
i wouldnt recommend it for a first cycle
hdrol or epistane is best for a first time cycle
Thanks,

I have run a few PH cycles already...just my first time running M-Drol

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What is your batch number BTW and get some Nolva, a couple bottles of it if you want to keep your gains. If you pm me I think I might be able to help you settle out a complete PCT and cycle support supps. I love to help!

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
What is your batch number BTW and get some Nolva, a couple bottles of it if you want to keep your gains. If you pm me I think I might be able to help you settle out a complete PCT and cycle support supps. I love to help!
You dont need a couple bottles of nolva... one bottle is plenty

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
One bottle of Nolva at 60ml.. lets say my pct is 80/60/40/20 mg and 1ml=20mg of Tamoxifen "Citrate" remember now the citrate part is a salt combined with the tamoxifen molecule. 20 mg of tamox citrite= is around 13mg of straight tamoxifen. so, I would have to take 120mg of tamox citrate to get 80 mg of tamox.. yadayadayada etc... Now, I am also not entirely convinced that my bottle of Tamox is 60 ml, but rather between 30 and 45 ml, from a previous run through... So, I guess it really just depends on how big your bottle of tamox citrate is...

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
One bottle of Nolva at 60ml.. lets say my pct is 80/60/40/20 mg and 1ml=20mg of Tamoxifen "Citrate" remember now the citrate part is a salt combined with the tamoxifen molecule. 20 mg of tamox citrite= is around 13mg of straight tamoxifen. so, I would have to take 120mg of tamox citrate to get 80 mg of tamox.. yadayadayada etc... Now, I am also not entirely convinced that my bottle of Tamox is 60 ml, but rather between 30 and 45 ml, from a previous run through... So, I guess it really just depends on how big your bottle of tamox citrate is...
Why in the world would anyone run it at 80/60/40/20 for a 3 week cycle of M-drol? That is WAY overkill. One 60 ml bottle is plenty. Of course I would have to agree that it's not a bad idea to have extra on hand.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well, im running 4 weeks and I have heard that the higher dosage of nolva you go starting off then the more gains you will keep, and I was hypothetically speaking.... I may go 60/40/20/20, just to not run any chances..

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
serm is the best/safest way to go, do you reslly wanna put your gonads on the line, plus a serm is cheaper than those atd products...

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
serm is the best/safest way to go, do you reslly wanna put your gonads on the line, plus a serm is cheaper than those atd products...
I wouldnt chance a straight cycle without a SERM of SD but there are those who want to and some will do it no matter what - figured it best to give what reliable advice i could

andykb

andykb

Awards
Thanks,

I have run a few PH cycles already...just my first time running M-Drol
Yeah mate M-drol is not mess around with. Take all the PCT supps you want, but just make sure you get some sort of SERM.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Yeah mate M-drol is not mess around with. Take all the PCT supps you want, but just make sure you get some sort of SERM.
HMMMM...some good info here fellas. I have been out of the AM game for a while. Been to busy with kids and job, but I have the time to dedicate to good cycle this winter. I have run P-plex(with terrible results) and Havoc twice(great results both times.

Quick question:

Is M-drol really worth it(considering the harsh side) or should I just run my H-Drol?:wtf1:

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HMMMM...some good info here fellas. I have been out of the AM game for a while. Been to busy with kids and job, but I have the time to dedicate to good cycle this winter. I have run P-plex(with terrible results) and Havoc twice(great results both times.

Quick question:

Is M-drol really worth it(considering the harsh side) or should I just run my H-Drol?:wtf1:
Superdrol is probably the most potent DS out there man so it is completely up to you. It will give you the best results more than likely; however, it can produce some very very harsh sides if you don't look into it very hard before you start your cycle. Just search on it and read on it a little more until you become more comfortable with it if it is scaring you right now. The greatest power is the power of knowledge man :). Then you can turn that into a more powerful body and more muscle mass safely if you so choose.

rmbowen37

Awards
What is the best OTC PCT. Especially if you cannot get a real serm?

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
I saw this in another thread, "If you can find PH/DS online right now you can find a SERM." This is true. But, the otc PCT that I have seen the best reviews on (as well as experienced) is the TRS stack by Primordial Performance.