Support Supps On Clen

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Quick and painless question guys. My colleague and I are going to run clen (2 weeks on, 2 off, repeat) for a 6-8 week "prime" (mini-cut) before starting bulking at the first of the new year. I would think the only two supps (besides staples) to run with clen would be hawthorn berry (3g per day) and taurine (5g per day)? The reason for this question is because it is the first cycle for us both. I know all the dosages, side effects, and even the chemical makeup and how this is significant in the body. However, I just want to make sure everything is in order from some experienced users. Thanks guys.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bump simple question for clen users. are taurine and hawthorn berry the only two supps that are needed on a clen cycle :) ?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i would use taurine, hawthorne, and flax/fish oil. i always use those for this. also, consider taking t3 along with the clen. clen messes wit your t3 levels, and the t3 will have a great synergistic effect with it as well.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i would use taurine, hawthorne, and flax/fish oil. i always use those for this. also, consider taking t3 along with the clen. clen messes wit your t3 levels, and the t3 will have a great synergistic effect with it as well.
Yeah I forgot on that last post to include that I ALWAYS use the staple supps :D. But thanks for the input man. I am actually going to stay away from the T3 for my first cycle just to keep it simple and do more research on pysiology of it all and maybe throw it in next time. Thanks again man.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
no t3 unless ur on anabolics.. since it doesnt discriminate between muscle and fat

Conciliator

Conciliator

Awards
bump simple question for clen users. are taurine and hawthorn berry the only two supps that are needed on a clen cycle :) ?
I always take taurine with clen. I don't think you need anything else.

DNP also stacks really nicely with clen :)