1AD cycle questions

Omega

Omega

Awards
im planning on doing a cycle of 1AD very soon. however, since i have not done a cycle of any anabolics in about 4 years, i havent been keeping up with all the new info on PH's and the like. anyway, i was just wondering if a 20 day 300mg cycle of 1AD is enough. im pretty sure it'll take about a good week to kick in like most anabolics do, just wondering if anyone has run such a short cycle with 1AD. i used to run 2 week cycles alllllllll the time with M1T.

obviously, these are very different PH's. m1t was the BEST **** ive ever taken. i think ive only taken 1AD once before. my thinking behind the short cycle was PCT. i want to go on a test booster like testopro and i was just gonna jump on that right after my 1AD cycle. also, the day after xmas im going to the virgin islands so i wanted to put on some quick mass, then cut it up in time before my vacation.

im 6 3. around 215 now, around 17% bf. my diet and training program are very sound. been training for a little over 10 years with a couple years in there of no training due to injuries.

anyone ever done such a short cycle of 1AD? would it be worth it or should i get another bottle and run like 400-600 mgs for about 6 weeks? and for PCT, in the past ive always used liquid nolv. anything new in the PCT world that is a staple or should i go with the ol' reliable.

now, dont go telling me to do my research and all that jazz. i havent been keeping up with PH's and i honestly dont have the time to read hours and hours worth of text. i just dont have the time. so please, no negative comments. i value peoples opinions here thats why im asking you guys.

any other info you can tell me about 1AD cycles by itself would be appreciated. in the past, i hardly got any sides. i respond very good to anabolics and since i havent done a cycle in such a long time, i figure my body is primed.

kmk25

kmk25

Awards
I notice 1ad within in the first week or two although ive heard of people saying it takes three weeks or so... I would def bump up the dosage to at least 600mg. I like goin toward 1g

Omega

Omega

Awards
ill see how i feel at the 1 week mark. since i havent done a cycle of anything in around 5 years i think ill respond very well. also in the past, ive gained really really well on low dosages. for instance, with m1t ive done 10mg cycles for 2 weeks and made very good gains. but that was years ago, my body probably wont respond the same. i know my metabolism has slowed down due to age and the medications that im on. im not looking to gain that much, id be happy with just 5-7lbs of muscle. thanks for your reply

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
well, you dont want "search" speil. so this will be short.

use 600-800mg for 4 weeks.

pct: nolva, a.i. like 6-bromo, test booster like t-force from omega sports.

sounds like you want to run this solo. if so stick with the high dosage.

Omega

Omega

Awards
thanks for the reply. and yes i am running it solo. i started 5 days ago and im taking 400mgs a day 1 when i wake up, 1 around 3pm, 1 around 6 or 7, then 1 before bed. i notice something already but it may be the placebo affect. havent done a cycle in a while but ive always responded very well. and also, i cant find a site to order any nolv. last time i ordered it i believe it was the lion or lionhead brand? the liquid stuff and it was flavored. tasted HORRIBLE but a good product. i cant seem to find any of those "research supplements" now. so if anyone could send me a message pointing me in the right direction id appreciate it. thanks for the reply