m5aa dosent work!!!!

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
im reading many threads that say m5aa dosent work. in mean there is no strenght or mass increase. has any one else noticed that?

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It works great for me, it usually takes a few days to kick in. Anyone who has some that isn't working can send it to me and I will dispose of it.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
You prolly aren't going to get any mass gains with m5aa but you should get increased focus in the gym and some nice strength increases.

slewdem

Awards
im reading many threads that say m5aa dosent work. in mean there is no strenght or mass increase. has any one else noticed that?
pray tell, what boards? my buddy and i have been running m5aa and love it. the only substance that is
being reported as being a 'dud' is methyl-dien. perhaps you have the two substances confused.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Ya. I have 3 guys testing it for me and they are really liking it. you are correct that is will not produce mass gains, but for strength, focus, and hardness, it has been great.

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
It works great for me, it usually takes a few days to kick in. Anyone who has some that isn't working can send it to me and I will dispose of it.

so this should be used even on off-days at the gym?

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well it could be used only on workout days, I take it everday though.

Onslaught

Awards
  • Established
I'm not attacking you, but it doesn't make sense that a supplement designed to be taken pre-workout and has a short half-life will take a few days to kick in.

Crotalus

Awards
I've been giving it a try for the pre workout 'kick' and unfortuneately haven't 'felt' anything. So far everything I tried to replace ephedrine with has failed miserable in comparison ...

I've been using 30 mgs an 1 to 1 1/2 hours before a workout but unfortuneately, have nothing to report.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been giving it a try for the pre workout 'kick' and unfortuneately haven't 'felt' anything. So far everything I tried to replace ephedrine with has failed miserable in comparison ...

I've been using 30 mgs an 1 to 1 1/2 hours before a workout but unfortuneately, have nothing to report.
Because soemtimes half-lives do not mean a thing. Steroids cause a cascade of effects that takes time to build up. THe only thing that could be immediately effected is CNS stimulation and that could take a couple days.

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
well, my experience with it is that I think that it does work. The effects are obviously very difficult to quantify (impossible maybe?) . But, I do seem to have an increase in focus. Maybe not so much in absolute strength, as some of the weights I pushed with it I'm sure I could have w/o it.. it just gives you that extra "nudge" to go for it.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
i definitely feel something. 10mg/day everyday. 5th day now. i felt it first day in the afternoon even after taking it that morning. maybe kind of subtle, not like doing speed or something! just feel much less affected by fatigue. just feel like i can keep going. i'm satisfied with it personally.

Crotalus

Awards
[QUOTE ....... and that could take a couple days.[/QUOTE

---------------

Been a month now so I should have noticed something by now. I'm using this pre-workout for something to replace my ephedrine. So far for me nothing was better than ephedrine for that extra edge and focus .

Ephederine also worked better for me than clen , liquid or tabs, for fat loss.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
so its stupid idea to take it on working days only?

Crotalus

Awards
I wouldn't say that if it's working for you ... obviously everyone doesen't respond to it the same way. I wanted it just for something to replace ephedrines role when my stock runs out but it just isn't working like I thought it would.

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
I got nothing off of m5aa

Nothing!

workout days only for a boost, pfffft! :rolleyes:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never believed that a hormone could be used for pre-workout only. Hormones do not respond like ephedrine or caffeine. Hormones work by increasing several factors over time such as mRNA transcription, increased protein synthesis, CNS stimulation and you need some sort of constiency with dosing. I figured if your working 5-6 dyas a week at the saem times you could do it but if not, your just skipping days. If you looking for a PH or steroid to give the jolt that ephedrine or caffeine then your sadly mistaken. If your not getting any strenght increase at ALL maybe you need a break and your CNS has been stimulated enough from oversuse of ephedrine type products. EIther that or your not eating right or training right.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
I never believed that a hormone could be used for pre-workout only. Hormones do not respond like ephedrine or caffeine. Hormones work by increasing several factors over time such as mRNA transcription , increased protein synthesis, CNS stimulation and you need some sort of constiency with dosing. I figured if your working 5-6 dyas a week at the saem times you could do it but if not, your just skipping days. If you looking for a PH or steroid to give the jolt that ephedrine or caffeine then your sadly mistaken. If your not getting any strenght increase at ALL maybe you need a break and your CNS has been stimulated enough from oversuse of ephedrine type products. EIther that or your not eating right or training right.
dam bobo..............i just had a lecture in my cell biology class on the affects of androgens on the process of RNA transcription, and gene regulatory protein control of DNA binding site. now i understand what your saying. androgens have slower and more sophisticated way to stimulate the CNS system. but that scared me from androgens, it can alter your body protein production through its effects on DNA binding site, seems scary to me.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes they do and different androgens accomplish this in different ways. See what class can do if you actually go? :D

Those 8am classes killed me ;)

mistasmif

Awards
M5AA Dosages?

Who makes M5AA and what is a proper dosage and cycle for a 190 lbs athlete?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do a search.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
From my experience, M5AA was great at keeping my libido and mood strong while on M1T as well as adding hardness to my muscles. While I can't effectively evaluate its strength potentials, I definetly gained the most strength the 2 weeks I was on M5AA before I dropped it and used only the M1T.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I have never heard of anyone not geeting anything off M5AA, i think people misundertsand the preworkout idea. Like BOBO said its not a jittery clen typ efeeling, i like it preworkout because focus was higher 1 hour 3o min after I took it. Focus in the gym can lead to more weight leifted as well as better miscle contractions. Like i have said in many threads i think the muscle gained from it would be indirectly.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
from what i read.......m5aa is a weak anabolic, only benifit from using it is to increase focus in gym and lower estrogen during cycle?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I've said it before and I'll say it again, M5AA is by far the best prohormone I've taken so far. What's your diet like?

BIGAINS

Awards
IMO m5aa is great for increased strength and agression. it also seemed to harden me up a bit.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 3