Awards
Cycle Info :

Pentadex 300 - 1cc 2x Wk

9 Weeks @ 600 mg/Wk

Starting Weight - 171

End Weight - 190

Last SHOT - Oct. 30th.

Overall Thoughts

Being my first cycle, I didn't know what to expect. I put on 5lbs in the first week just from placebo.. I was going to the gym twice a day at sometimes and eating like a horse.

Things didn't really kick in till wk 3 - 4. When strength started kicking in, I got test flu for a few days that set me back.

I'm satisfied, but also a little surprised that I couldn't push myself towards my platueas at the end. It felt that my strength went up ALL at one time and then I hit sort of a platuea. My bench went from 225x3 to 225x10.

I'm hoping the next 2 weeks I can push my limits while I still have the long esters in me.

My arms/chest/back have grown considerably.. I've been getting questions all the time, "hey man you on gear now?"

My shoulders/delts are HUGE. I can't believe it myself.

As far as fat.. I'm pretty sure if anything I lost fat. My waist is noticably smaller when wearing jeans.

Libido was either up or the same all thru cycle.. hoping it stays that way through PCT.

Starting PCT 2 weeks after my last shot

1 - 40mg Nolvadex (first 3 days) / 20mg
2 - 20mg
3 - 20mg
4 - 20mg

I'm considering starting my second cycle in 2 - 3 months, depending on how well I keep these gains through PCT. Issue is, I want to finish my 2nd cycle before spring break which is Mid March.. I also don't want to go into spring break with no/low libido though :( Still have to do some more research on that one.

Overall I'm happy with my first cycle. The injections were almost painless until the last 2 weeks in which my ass was HARD AS ROCK. Next time I'll be sure to rotate spots a little more.

Lastly, side effects..

-AGITATION.. wow lucky for me I never exploded, but boy was I agitated even with people I liked.. especially screaming girls.
-Forehead/scalp acne.. I was lucky and got it only at the top of my forehead and under my hair.
-Lower leg stiffness/weakness.. I'm pretty sure this is just due to the fact that I was working my legs much more than I usually do.

And that's it! I was expecting more side effects, but I guess I got lucky.

Getting my blood checked next week, will post results.

stewy37

Awards
Awesome to hear man. I hear you on wanting to time a second cycle for Spring Break. Have you thought about looking in to melanotan 2 for around that time? Get a nice tan and a killer sex drive at the same time.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Another example of someone who started using gear well before he ever should have. Not saying you don't have a decent physique, but there are several 18yr old highschool kids with that and more.

Regardless, I would recommend you stay off cycle for a couple years man and work on getting your training and eating mentality to where it should be. Then maybe consider picking up gear again.

Glad you enjoyed it.

rothyman

Awards
Another example of someone who started using gear well before he ever should have. Not saying you don't have a decent physique, but there are several 18yr old highschool kids with that and more.

Regardless, I would recommend you stay off cycle for a couple years man and work on getting your training and eating mentality to where it should be. Then maybe consider picking up gear again.

Glad you enjoyed it.
I appreciate the advice, but I don't really follow how you know about my training/eating regimen or about my mentality about my body at all.

I've been lifting seriously for almost 10 years.. and I don't particularly have genetics on my side.

I'm aware that younger kids have more going on.. just like the kid I see at the gym everyday who comes in and reps out 2 sets and is just naturally big and ripped. And I can't tell you how much this frustrated me when I was going to the gym 4-5x a wk and eating like an animal.. a lean animal that is.

I'm really contemplating if I want to do another cycle before SB.. I want to see how PCT goes before I make any rash decisions. My next cycle would be more of a lean mass cycle than an overall mass cycle.. I'm not a tall guy (5'8 with shoes) so I don't really want to pack any more mass on that isn't lean. Considering EQ / Winstrol / Anavar (one of those) along with a test base.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
How do I know? Because eating and training hard the RIGHT way for 10 years with absolutely no supplementation including something as simple as whey will produce a lot different physique than you have - completely regardless to genetic disposition. I know this because mine are about as bad as it gets.

Don't take it personal, its the truth. Do I see you eat and train? No, but I know what doing them the right way produces.

All I am saying is I think you have absolutely no need for gear and all the need for help with your eating and training - because something is missing man. You can be c0cky and ignore what people who know what they are doing say to you and try to help you out, or you can open your ears and admit that like the rest of us you probably have a lot you could learn.

rothyman

Awards
How do I know? Because eating and training hard the RIGHT way for 10 years with absolutely no supplementation including something as simple as whey will produce a lot different physique than you have - completely regardless to genetic disposition. I know this because mine are about as bad as it gets.

Don't take it personal, its the truth. Do I see you eat and train? No, but I know what doing them the right way produces.

All I am saying is I think you have absolutely no need for gear and all the need for help with your eating and training - because something is missing man. You can be c0cky and ignore what people who know what they are doing say to you and try to help you out, or you can open your ears and admit that like the rest of us you probably have a lot you could learn.
My ears are open man, don't worry. Of course there are things I can improve on- I'm not intentionally being c0cky. I just see too many guys going on AAS with 1 -2 years of lifting experience and I'm sitting here and I've been working hard for awhile now, so I hate being put into that category of newbie who isn't remotely ready to go to the darkside :)

You're right, I wasn't in perfect shape when I went on nor was everything I did perfect, but I like to think that my training/diet is much better than most of the people I see at the gym (maybe not saying much).

I live a very social lifestyle in which YES I do dedicate myself to the gym, but NO I don't allow it to take over my life.

AAS was simply something I'd been considering for awhile and didn't choose to do it until I was studied up on my sh!t.

Anyways, once again man thanks for the input. Don't take me questioning someone online as being c0cky, I'm just hesitant with people I haven't met in person. However, I trust that you know what you're talking about and I am considering not doing another cycle until I'm REALLY ready.

I'm going to send you my routine/diet for critique if you don't mind. thx again

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Perfect. Great response. Never meant to bash ya man. Just people need to hear the truth. When they hear it they take things personal and go into a fit -- need to pull their panties up and grow up. Speaking of hearing the truth I know I needed to hear it bad - and it made a world of difference for me.

I'd be more than happy to help ya man.

Hamma Head

Awards
I see a lot of people doing test only cycles why? what happened to test, deca, and d bol? The old school way? Thats all arnold had and look at him! What it comes down to is training, diet and plain old hard work.

rothyman

Awards
I see a lot of people doing test only cycles why? what happened to test, deca, and d bol? The old school way? Thats all arnold had and look at him! What it comes down to is training, diet and plain old hard work.
Ha, well first of all it was my first cycle so I was trying to keep it simple as possible. If I had to do it over again I would have ran a simpler test (maybe enth or prop), but I had access to some good sust already.

And I'm not really trying to look like Arnold :) I can't remember if my friend ran Deca or DBol.. anyhow he blew up like a balloon on cycle and then shrank 2 weeks afterwards.. I'm happy with my results. I feel like they were dry gains that I should be able to keep as long as I run PCT properly and keep training hard.

Speaking of PCT.. hearing conflicting reports. Was going to start my PCT 14 days after, but now I'm hearing more like 18 - 21 days after?

My 2 main concerns are strength gains and libido.. I've had no signs of gyno so I'm not really sweating that.. yet at least.

Hamma Head

Awards
Strength gains on test, deca, and dbol are insane. I used to work an 8 hr day in construction, go home train, and still have energy to do everything else, including the wife! If you do your pct correctly you should keep all your gains. The best results I had was when I used HCG in my pct.

rothyman

Awards
Strength gains on test, deca, and dbol are insane. I used to work an 8 hr day in construction, go home train, and still have energy to do everything else, including the wife! If you do your pct correctly you should keep all your gains. The best results I had was when I used HCG in my pct.
Hm.. HCG in PCT? Aren't you supposed to run that before PCT?

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established

This is great advice here. And good response man. Getting diet and training under control is the most important aspect of any bodybuilder. Without those two things all the juice in the world will not help you.

rothyman

Awards
Started PCT 3 days ago @ 40mg Nolvadex

I decided to start my PCT 16 days after my last shot.

Moving it down to 20mg tomorrow..

Libido is fine
No Gyno
Bloating has gone down.. definitely seeing more veins now
Strength is ALMOST where it was on peak cycle.. ALMOST

Nolvadex is making me kind of tired/blurry eyed 4 - 5 hours after I take it. That's about it though.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Started PCT 3 days ago @ 40mg Nolvadex

I decided to start my PCT 16 days after my last shot.

Moving it down to 20mg tomorrow..

Libido is fine
No Gyno
Bloating has gone down.. definitely seeing more veins now
Strength is ALMOST where it was on peak cycle.. ALMOST

Nolvadex is making me kind of tired/blurry eyed 4 - 5 hours after I take it. That's about it though.

...and a month later, how are ya makin' out?

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
That was the first thing that came to my mind. "That's it?".

If you are going to go on gear then you might as well stack and go hard. Get your monies worth.

Add some more stuff next time, the results will be worth it.

callaway

Awards
That was the first thing that came to my mind. "That's it?".

If you are going to go on gear then you might as well stack and go hard. Get your monies worth.

Add some more stuff next time, the results will be worth it.
Seriously? It is common knowledge that when pursuing your first cycle - it is wise to "test the waters" to learn how your body reacts. What if he gets gyno? He would have no idea if it was Deca or Test or DBOL...what if he loses his hair? He would have no idea if it was Deca or Test or DBOL......etc.....

Then when he is planning his next cycle - he is sh*t up a creek because he doesn't know which anabolic to restrict. I say cheers to the OP for having the patience to do things right.

C_

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good cycle, what is your weight at now? I plan on running Test-e (10 week 600mg per week) with a 3.5 week m-drol kick start next year some time.