Kilo(gaspari) M1T

zwarrior99

Awards
How do you guys split the dosage for it, if its in capsules. So do you guys just take 1 pill a day. I was planning on taking 15mg/ed. But it will be highly impossible with the capsules I have.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
You cant accurately split the caps due to the fillers. I guess you could get the fillers out, but thats not really worth it.

You have to take either 10mg or 20mg. I have several bottles of Gaspari M1t & 10mg (all at once) has worked very well for me. I tried to increase to 20mg on my last cycle. The gains were not any better, but the cramping increased 10x. I dropped back down to 10mg after a few days. 10mg is plenty IMO.

mrfumetsu

Awards
You cant accurately split the caps due to the fillers. I guess you could get the fillers out, but thats not really worth it.

You have to take either 10mg or 20mg. I have several bottles of Gaspari M1t & 10mg (all at once) has worked very well for me. I tried to increase to 20mg on my last cycle. The gains were not any better, but the cramping increased 10x. I dropped back down to 10mg after a few days. 10mg is plenty IMO.
pretty much what he said. today will be my 6th day on 10mg and i have no real negative sides to report except badass fucking pumps, up 4 lbs, and looking leaner and more vascular than before. i do think my temp runs a little higher and i sweat a lot easier....but its also getting hot as hell here in cali, so i dunno.

zwarrior99

Awards
I guess I will just do then 10mg. So one cap is once a day should be fine? (I know not optimal)