Kilo(gaspari) M1T

1. Registered User
    Answers

Kilo(gaspari) M1T

How do you guys split the dosage for it, if its in capsules. So do you guys just take 1 pill a day. I was planning on taking 15mg/ed. But it will be highly impossible with the capsules I have.

2. Registered User
    Answers

You cant accurately split the caps due to the fillers. I guess you could get the fillers out, but thats not really worth it.

You have to take either 10mg or 20mg. I have several bottles of Gaspari M1t & 10mg (all at once) has worked very well for me. I tried to increase to 20mg on my last cycle. The gains were not any better, but the cramping increased 10x. I dropped back down to 10mg after a few days. 10mg is plenty IMO.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Longdog
    You cant accurately split the caps due to the fillers. I guess you could get the fillers out, but thats not really worth it.

You have to take either 10mg or 20mg. I have several bottles of Gaspari M1t & 10mg (all at once) has worked very well for me. I tried to increase to 20mg on my last cycle. The gains were not any better, but the cramping increased 10x. I dropped back down to 10mg after a few days. 10mg is plenty IMO.
    pretty much what he said. today will be my 6th day on 10mg and i have no real negative sides to report except badass ****ing pumps, up 4 lbs, and looking leaner and more vascular than before. i do think my temp runs a little higher and i sweat a lot easier....but its also getting hot as hell here in cali, so i dunno.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

I guess I will just do then 10mg. So one cap is once a day should be fine? (I know not optimal)
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zwarrior99
    I guess I will just do then 10mg. So one cap is once a day should be fine? (I know not optimal)
    Yep. That's how I've done it on my past 3 cycles with good results.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gaspari M1T
    By AM07 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 04:50 PM
  2. kilo m1t is hyped garbage
    By megalug in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-02-2003, 12:04 PM
  3. kilo m1t
    By 2gcorey in forum Cycle Info