2nd day of my Epi Pulse, Puffy Nips with some pain, Prolactin?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started my Epi pulse sunday with 30mg of epi. Monday I got up an took an inhibit-e and about 5mg of nolva along with cycle support. By the end of the day I was getting Throbs of light pain in my nips and in that general area. I've got some b6 Vitrex, and Ginko now. I'm not sure about dosing for these. I've got Formex on the way too. Any pointers would be appreciated.

PS I got gyno last year 2 weeks into an Hdrol cycle.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wow you must have some severe gyno suceptibility to get gyno from Epi and Hdrol. Anyway I don't think this is prolactin at all, most likely the Epi is lowering estrogen during its active halflife and then once the epi clears, you're getting an estrogen rebound. More nolva should solve this but I am not sure.

You may need a little extra treatment for gyno because you have to be very predisposed to get it from Hdrol. I don't even know how gyno occurs from Hdrol, i've only seen it ONCE before you.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They are puffy, not hard. I took enathate for a while and never had an issue until the 4th cycle. That was 7 years ago. I dont get it. I was thinking about swapping to furaguno. Do you think that would eliminate the problem

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
There is no way this happened after one dose. Hdrol can not cause gyno in 2 wks either... It takes that long to even kickin.

So u have a lump under ur nip?

What else have u run?

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
youre just being paranoid bro. no way on day two. just no way. ill send you some pics of some prolactin gyno im battling right now and than you can take a sigh of relief. i have world war III going on beneth my nips right now.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never mind

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
youre just being paranoid bro. no way on day two. just no way. ill send you some pics of some prolactin gyno im battling right now and than you can take a sigh of relief. i have world war III going on beneth my nips right now.

Is the gyno from your SD/PP cycle that you didn't finish?

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
no its from some injectable deca (NPP). Im about to hit it with some vitex, b6, premipexole and tamoxifen citrate though. so it better close down its hatched cause the mother load is coming to town haha. game on nipples!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
There is no way this happened after one dose. Hdrol can not cause gyno in 2 wks either... It takes that long to even kickin.

So u have a lump under ur nip?

What else have u run?
I bet it could... It doesn't take 2 weeks to shut you down or play with your hormones, that is a whole different thing than "kicking in".

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started taking it 30mg per day, evenly spaced, every day. And the nip sensations have stopped. Thanks Unrealmachine for the help.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
I started taking it 30mg per day, evenly spaced, every day. And the nip sensations have stopped. Thanks Unrealmachine for the help.
Whatever you do make sure you dont keep touching them or playing with your nips either. All the best.