FDA to issued "Cease" on Andro

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was just about to post that same thing.

What's everyones opinion?

Stephensau

Awards
So does this mean as of today I can't go buy 1-AD? Frankly I don't think they should be able to immediately halt selling a product retail stores have already paid for to stock their shelves. They should at least have a 90 day window to recoup some losses. Plus, I need another bottle to complete my cycle! First ephedrine, now this. Not a good thing.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
we new it would start somewhere and andro is the first to go.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Damn I just posted this in the off topic area. I hate being the slow kid.

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sledge, how does this affect you?

What changes do you have to make if any?

toty

Awards
They are banning androstenedione. That stuff is garbage anyway, people shouldnt be taking it. The other side of this is that this is probably just the begining.

SeanC1123

So what happens to steroids? They're already illegal but they're easy to get. Do they start cracking down more on those as well?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Do stores even sell androstenedione anymore? I havent heard of anyone taking it for a really long time.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
How would this apply to 1-Test and DIOLS ? Could we still get them ?

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2004 Posted by LiftsIron at SteroidSupport.Com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HERE IS THE PROPOSED ANABOLIC STEROID ACT

Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2004 (Introduced in House)
HERE IS THE PROPOSED ANABOLIC STEROID ACT

Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2004 (Introduced in House)

HR 3866 IH

108th CONGRESS

2d Session

H. R. 3866
To amend the Controlled Substances Act to provide increased penalties for anabolic steroid offenses near sports facilities, and for other purposes.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

March 1, 2004
Mr. SENSENBRENNER (for himself, Mr. CONYERS, Mr. SWEENEY, Mr. OSBORNE, and Mr. BERMAN) introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary, and in addition to the Committee on Energy and Commerce, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A BILL
To amend the Controlled Substances Act to provide increased penalties for anabolic steroid offenses near sports facilities, and for other purposes.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the `Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2004'.

SEC. 2. INCREASED PENALTIES FOR ANABOLIC STEROID OFFENSES NEAR SPORTS FACILITIES.

(a) IN GENERAL- Part D of the Controlled Substances Act is amended by adding at the end the following:

ANABOLIC STEROID OFFENSES NEAR SPORTS FACILITIES

`SEC. 424. (a) Whoever violates section 401(a)(1) or section 416 by manufacturing, distributing, or possessing with intent to distribute, an anabolic steroid near or at a sports facility is subject to twice the maximum term of imprisonment, maximum fine, and maximum term of supervised release otherwise provided by section 401 for that offense.

`(b) As used in this section--

`(1) the term `sports facility' means real property where athletic sports or athletic training takes place, if such property is privately owned for commercial purposes or if such property is publicly owned, but does not include any real property described in section 419;

`(2) the term `near or at' means in or on, or within 1000 feet of; and

`(3) the term `possessing with intent to distribute' means possessing with the intent to distribute near or at a sports facility.'.

(b) TABLE OF CONTENTS AMENDMENT- The table of contents for Comprehensive Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Act of 1970 is amended by inserting after the item relating to section 423 the following new item:

`424. Increased Penalties for Anabolic Steroid Offenses Near Sports Facilities.'.

SEC. 3. SENTENCING COMMISSION GUIDELINES.

The United States Sentencing Commission shall--

(1) review the Federal sentencing guidelines with respect to offenses involving anabolic steroids;

(2) consider amending the Federal sentencing guidelines to provide for increased penalties with respect to offenses involving anabolic steroids in a manner that reflects the seriousness of such offenses and the need to deter anabolic steroid use; and

(3) take such other action that the Commission considers necessary to carry out this section.

SEC. 4. AMENDMENTS TO THE CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES ACT .

(a) DEFINITIONS- Section 102 of the Controlled Substances Act (21 U.S.C. 802) is amended--

(1) in paragraph (41)--

(A) by realigning the margin so as to align with paragraph (40); and

(B) by striking subparagraph (A) and inserting the following:

`(A) The term `anabolic steroid' means any drug or hormonal substance, chemically and pharmacologically related to testosterone (other than estrogens, progestins, corticosteroids, and dehydroepiandrosterone), and includes--

`(i) androstanediol--

`(I) 3b,17b-dihydroxy-5a-androstane; and

`(II) 3a,17b-dihydroxy-5a-androstane;

`(ii) androstanedione (5a-androstan-3,17-dione);

`(iii) androstenediol--

`(I) 1-androstenediol (3b,17b-dihydroxy-5a-androst-1-ene);

`(II) 1-androstenediol (3a,17b-dihydroxy-5a-androst-1-ene);

`(III) 4-androstenediol (3b,17b-dihydroxy-androst-4-ene); and

`(IV) 5-androstenediol (3b,17b-dihydroxy-androst-5-ene);

`(iv) androstenedione--

`(I) 1-androstenedione ([5a]-androst-1-en-3,17-dione);

`(II) 4-androstenedione (androst-4-en-3,17-dione); and

`(III) 5-androstenedione (androst-5-en-3,17-dione);

`(v) bolasterone (7a,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxyandrost-4-en-3-one);

`(vi) boldenone (17b-hydroxyandrost-1,4,-diene-3-one);

`(vii) calusterone (7b,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxyandrost-4-en-3-one);

`(viii) clostebol (4-chloro-17b-hydroxyandrost-4-en-3-one);

`(ix) dehydrochlormethyltestosterone (4-chloro-17b-hydroxy-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-dien-3-one);

`(x) 4-dihydrotestosterone (17b-hydroxy-androstan-3-one);

`(xi) drostanolone (17b-hydroxy-2a-methyl-5a-androstan-3-one);

`(xii) ethylestrenol (17a-ethyl-17b-hydroxyestr-4-ene);

`(xiii) fluoxymesterone (9-fluoro-17a-methyl-11b,17b-dihydroxyandrost-4-en-3-one);

`(xiv) formebolone (2-formyl-17a-methyl-11a,17b-dihydroxyandrost-1,4-dien-3-one);

`(xv) furazabol (17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyandrostano[2,3-c]-furazan);

`(xvi) 18a-homo-17b-hydroxyestr-4-en-3-one (13b-ethyl-17b-hydroxygon-4-en-3-one);

`(xvii) 4-hydroxytestosterone (4,17b-dihydroxy-androst-4-en-3-one);

`(xviii) 4-hydroxy-19-nortestosterone (4,17b-dihydroxy-estr-4-en-3-one);

`(xix) mestanolone (17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one);

`(xx) mesterolone (1a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-[5a]-androstan-3-one);

`(xxi) methandienone (17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyandrost-1,4-dien-3-one);

`(xxii) methandriol (17a-methyl-3b,17b-dihydroxyandrost-5-ene);

`(xxiii) methenolone (1-methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-3-one);

`(xxiv) methyltestosterone (17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyandrost-4-en-3-one);

`(xxv) mibolerone (7a,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxyestr-4-en-3-one);

`(xxvi) nandrolone (17b-hydroxyestr-4-en-3-one);

`(xxvii) norandrostenediol--

`(I) 19-nor-4-androstenediol (3b, 17b-dihydroxyestr-4-ene);

`(II) 19-nor-4-androstenediol (3a, 17b-dihydroxyestr-4-ene);

`(III) 19-nor-5-androstenediol (3b, 17b-dihydroxyestr-5-ene); and

`(IV) 19-nor-5-androstenediol (3a, 17b-dihydroxyestr-5-ene);

`(xxviii) norandrostenedione--

`(I) 19-nor-4-androstenedione (estr-4-en-3,17-dione); and

`(II) 19-nor-5-androstenedione (estr-5-en-3,17-dione;

`(xxix) norbolethone (18a-homo-17b-hydroxypregna-4-en-3-one);

`(xxx) norclostebol (4-chloro-17b-hydroxyestr-4-en-3-one);

`(xxxi) norethandrolone (17a-ethyl-17b-hydroxyestr-4-en-3-one);

`(xxxii) oxandrolone (17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-2-oxa-[5a]-androstan-3-one);

`(xxxiii) oxymesterone (17a-methyl-4,17b-dihydroxyandrost-4-en-3-one);

`(xxxiv) oxymetholone (17a-methyl-2-hydroxymethylene-17b-hydroxy-[5a]-androstan-3-one);

`(xxxv) stanozolol (17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-[5a]-androst-2-eno[3,2-c]-pyrazole);

`(xxxvi) stenbolone (17b-hydroxy-2-methyl-[5a]-androst-1-en-3-one);

`(xxxvii) testolactone (13-hydroxy-3-oxo-13,17-secoandrosta-1,4-dien-17-oic acid lactone);

`(xxxviii) 1-testosterone (17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-3-one);

`(xxxix) testosterone (17b-hydroxyandrost-4-en-3-one);

`(xl) tetrahydrogestrinone (13b,17a-diethyl-17b-hydroxygon-4,9,11-trien-3-one);

`(xli) trenbolone (17b-hydroxyestr-4,9,11-trien-3-one); and

`(xlii) any salt, ester, or ether of a drug or substance described in this paragraph.'; and

(2) in paragraph (44), by inserting `anabolic steroids,' after `marihuana,'.

(b) AUTHORITY AND CRITERIA FOR CLASSIFICATION- Section 201(g) of the Controlled Substances Act (21 U.S.C. 811(g)) is amended--

(1) in paragraph (1), by striking `substance from a schedule if such substance' and inserting `drug which contains a controlled substance from the application of titles II and III of the Comprehensive Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Act (21 U.S.C. 802 et seq.) if such drug'; and

(2) in paragraph (3), by adding at the end the following:

`© Upon the recommendation of the Secretary of Health and Human Services, a compound, mixture, or preparation which contains any anabolic steroid , which is intended for administration to a human being or an animal, and which, because of its concentration, preparation, formulation or delivery system, does not present any significant potential for abuse

HR 3866 IH

108th CONGRESS

2d Session

H. R. 3866

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

March 1, 2004
Mr. SENSENBRENNER (for himself, Mr. CONYERS, Mr. SWEENEY, Mr. OSBORNE, and Mr. BERMAN) introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary, and in addition to the Committee on Energy and Commerce, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned

A BILL

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the `Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2004'.

SEC. 2. INCREASED PENALTIES FOR ANABOLIC STEROID OFFENSES NEAR SPORTS FACILITIES.

(a) IN GENERAL- Part D of the Controlled Substances Act is amended by adding at the end the following:

ANABOLIC STEROID OFFENSES NEAR SPORTS FACILITIES

`SEC. 424. (a) Whoever violates section 401(a)(1) or section 416 by manufacturing, distributing, or possessing with intent to distribute, an anabolic steroid near or at a sports facility is subject to twice the maximum term of imprisonment, maximum fine, and maximum term of supervised release otherwise provided by section 401 for that offense.

`(b) As used in this section--

`(1) the term `sports facility' means real property where athletic sports or athletic training takes place, if such property is privately owned for commercial purposes or if such property is publicly owned, but does not include any real property described in section 419;

`(2) the term `near or at' means in or on, or within 1000 feet of; and

`(3) the term `possessing with intent to distribute' means possessing with the intent to distribute near or at a sports facility.'.

(b) TABLE OF CONTENTS AMENDMENT- The table of contents for Comprehensive Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Act of 1970 is amended by inserting after the item relating to section 423 the following new item:

`424. Increased Penalties for Anabolic Steroid Offenses Near Sports Facilities.'.

SEC. 3. SENTENCING COMMISSION GUIDELINES.

The United States Sentencing Commission shall--

(1) review the Federal sentencing guidelines with respect to offenses involving anabolic steroids;

(2) consider amending the Federal sentencing guidelines to provide for increased penalties with respect to offenses involving anabolic steroids in a manner that reflects the seriousness of such offenses and the need to deter anabolic steroid use; and

(3) take such other action that the Commission considers necessary to carry out this section.

SEC. 4. AMENDMENTS TO THE CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES ACT .

(a) DEFINITIONS- Section 102 of the Controlled Substances Act (21 U.S.C. 802) is amended--

(1) in paragraph (41)--

(A) by realigning the margin so as to align with paragraph (40); and

(B) by striking subparagraph (A) and inserting the following:

`(A) The term `anabolic steroid' means any drug or hormonal substance, chemically and pharmacologically related to testosterone (other than estrogens, progestins, corticosteroids, and dehydroepiandrosterone), and includes--

`(i) androstanediol--

`(I) 3b,17b-dihydroxy-5a-androstane; and

`(II) 3a,17b-dihydroxy-5a-androstane;

`(ii) androstanedione (5a-androstan-3,17-dione);

`(iii) androstenediol--

`(I) 1-androstenediol (3b,17b-dihydroxy-5a-androst-1-ene);

`(II) 1-androstenediol (3a,17b-dihydroxy-5a-androst-1-ene);

`(III) 4-androstenediol (3b,17b-dihydroxy-androst-4-ene); and

`(IV) 5-androstenediol (3b,17b-dihydroxy-androst-5-ene);

`(iv) androstenedione--

`(I) 1-androstenedione ([5a]-androst-1-en-3,17-dione);

`(II) 4-androstenedione (androst-4-en-3,17-dione); and

`(III) 5-androstenedione (androst-5-en-3,17-dione);

`(v) bolasterone (7a,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxyandrost-4-en-3-one);

`(vi) boldenone (17b-hydroxyandrost-1,4,-diene-3-one);

`(vii) calusterone (7b,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxyandrost-4-en-3-one);

`(viii) clostebol (4-chloro-17b-hydroxyandrost-4-en-3-one);

`(ix) dehydrochlormethyltestosterone (4-chloro-17b-hydroxy-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-dien-3-one);

`(x) 4-dihydrotestosterone (17b-hydroxy-androstan-3-one);

`(xi) drostanolone (17b-hydroxy-2a-methyl-5a-androstan-3-one);

`(xii) ethylestrenol (17a-ethyl-17b-hydroxyestr-4-ene);

`(xiii) fluoxymesterone (9-fluoro-17a-methyl-11b,17b-dihydroxyandrost-4-en-3-one);

`(xiv) formebolone (2-formyl-17a-methyl-11a,17b-dihydroxyandrost-1,4-dien-3-one);

`(xv) furazabol (17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyandrostano[2,3-c]-furazan);

`(xvi) 18a-homo-17b-hydroxyestr-4-en-3-one (13b-ethyl-17b-hydroxygon-4-en-3-one);

`(xvii) 4-hydroxytestosterone (4,17b-dihydroxy-androst-4-en-3-one);

`(xviii) 4-hydroxy-19-nortestosterone (4,17b-dihydroxy-estr-4-en-3-one);

`(xix) mestanolone (17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one);

`(xx) mesterolone (1a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-[5a]-androstan-3-one);

`(xxi) methandienone (17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyandrost-1,4-dien-3-one);

`(xxii) methandriol (17a-methyl-3b,17b-dihydroxyandrost-5-ene);

`(xxiii) methenolone (1-methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-3-one);

`(xxiv) methyltestosterone (17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyandrost-4-en-3-one);

`(xxv) mibolerone (7a,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxyestr-4-en-3-one);

`(xxvi) nandrolone (17b-hydroxyestr-4-en-3-one);

`(xxvii) norandrostenediol--

`(I) 19-nor-4-androstenediol (3b, 17b-dihydroxyestr-4-ene);

`(II) 19-nor-4-androstenediol (3a, 17b-dihydroxyestr-4-ene);

`(III) 19-nor-5-androstenediol (3b, 17b-dihydroxyestr-5-ene); and

`(IV) 19-nor-5-androstenediol (3a, 17b-dihydroxyestr-5-ene);

`(xxviii) norandrostenedione--

`(I) 19-nor-4-androstenedione (estr-4-en-3,17-dione); and

`(II) 19-nor-5-androstenedione (estr-5-en-3,17-dione;

`(xxix) norbolethone (18a-homo-17b-hydroxypregna-4-en-3-one);

`(xxx) norclostebol (4-chloro-17b-hydroxyestr-4-en-3-one);

`(xxxi) norethandrolone (17a-ethyl-17b-hydroxyestr-4-en-3-one);

`(xxxii) oxandrolone (17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-2-oxa-[5a]-androstan-3-one);

`(xxxiii) oxymesterone (17a-methyl-4,17b-dihydroxyandrost-4-en-3-one);

`(xxxiv) oxymetholone (17a-methyl-2-hydroxymethylene-17b-hydroxy-[5a]-androstan-3-one);

`(xxxv) stanozolol (17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-[5a]-androst-2-eno[3,2-c]-pyrazole);

`(xxxvi) stenbolone (17b-hydroxy-2-methyl-[5a]-androst-1-en-3-one);

`(xxxvii) testolactone (13-hydroxy-3-oxo-13,17-secoandrosta-1,4-dien-17-oic acid lactone);

`(xxxviii) 1-testosterone (17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-3-one);

`(xxxix) testosterone (17b-hydroxyandrost-4-en-3-one);

`(xl) tetrahydrogestrinone (13b,17a-diethyl-17b-hydroxygon-4,9,11-trien-3-one);

`(xli) trenbolone (17b-hydroxyestr-4,9,11-trien-3-one); and

`(xlii) any salt, ester, or ether of a drug or substance described in this paragraph.'; and

(2) in paragraph (44), by inserting `anabolic steroids,' after `marihuana,'.

(b) AUTHORITY AND CRITERIA FOR CLASSIFICATION- Section 201(g) of the Controlled Substances Act (21 U.S.C. 811(g)) is amended--

(1) in paragraph (1), by striking `substance from a schedule if such substance' and inserting `drug which contains a controlled substance from the application of titles II and III of the Comprehensive Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Act (21 U.S.C. 802 et seq.) if such drug'; and

(2) in paragraph (3), by adding at the end the following:

`© Upon the recommendation of the Secretary of Health and Human Services, a compound, mixture, or preparation which contains any anabolic steroid , which is intended for administration to a human being or an animal, and which, because of its concentration, preparation, formulation or delivery system, does not present any significant potential for abuse

MaddCapp

Awards
That just plain out sucks.

What a bunch of idiots.

MaddCapp

Awards
Anyone here have an idea what kind of timeframe we're dealing with? Worst case scenario? What happened when the previous AAS bill went through?

Side note: Sldge, you'd better get 'Mao Lyn' working OT pressing the m5aa and m-dien. I'm gonna want some before they drop the axe :)

ps24eva

Awards
today was just a warning against androstenodione only, not the real shutdown of other PH's

Last edited:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I don't think it would be a slam dunk.. we need to get writing and questioning our reps on what they think they know about all this... most of them don't know enough except to be lemming and fall right off the cliff with the rest of the morons on Capital Hill.. And guess what, our lovely prez is right there being the lead lemming..

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I hope its not a done deal, but let's look at what is happening: We cannot fix the economy, healthcare, corportae fraud, cannot catch Osama, find Saddam's weapons, or anything else even remotly meaningful. But what can our brilliant politicians do? they can save all of the little Johnny dumb-asses form "killing" themselves with "evil, powerful, unapproved drugs."

and the whole thing about sports? Who cares? We pay them millions of dollars to perform. In the olympics, those that are privy to the best technology and training (read money) are usually the ones who win. I know half of pro athlete juice. I do not care. Why do we not make a big stink about nasa-developed tennis rackets, teflon coated swin suits, $5,000 track shoes (Michale Johnson), high-altitude training, pumping NFL players full of painkillers every week, or scientifically designed and hard wood baseball bats? Are those not unfair? Do they not take away from the "purity" of sport? Gimme a break.

RSX-S

Board Supporter
Awards
I know that the President was said to be backing the bill. So therefore I know who is NOT getting my vote come election time.

But unfortunately the general public has no idea about supplements. And they think all products made to build muscle are bad and dangerous.

Hmmm, I guess I'll be venturing into the Steroid forum more often now.

azgymrat

Awards
One thing I found interesting with the bill is the it specifically excludes, estrogens and progestins. The only things being banned are the things related to what makes a man a man. Gee... it must be a bunch of women in Washington 'cause they are trying to outlaw men in general I think.
Oh, by the way... if you think a Dem is going to be less inclined to sign this bill look who is sponsoring it - Biden.

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
I just visited a nutrition store just near my house , and it has a 70 % slae on phs !

VALIS

Awards
As much as I would love to see the supplement companies put up a fight to keep PHs legal, I have a feeling that this will play out just like the ban on ephedra products, where the supp companies could have fought, but rather just rolled over. Rather than fight, they gave us such wonderful ephedra free products like Xenedrine EFX:rolleyes: If the supplement companies wouldn't fight for ephedra, thier cash cow, I see no reason for them to fight for PHs. Sadly, be prepared so see wonderful "andro free" products hit the shelves, with a hefty dose of dried bull testicle powder or whatever kind of bs they can throw in there to fill the void. "Scrotobol" here we come! :rolleyes:

MaddCapp

Awards
Here's a link to the companies that have already received notice to cease the sale of androstenedione products - immdiately - and letters that were sent to them by the FDA.

http://www.cfsan.fda.gov/~dms/andrlist.html

From what they've done with andro, it appears that when they do decide to put up a ban on other PH/PS - it could be an immediate action ... not a 90 day window as with ephedra. Not sure how anyone would be able to say with any assurance how much time is left before the rest are gone, too.

VALIS

Awards
Was just wonder what prospects PH/PS had in the "research chemical" market when the complete ban takes effect. My lab monkey may one day want to do a bulking cycle. ;)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, I guess I'll be venturing into the Steroid forum more often now.
I'll be right there with you. These idiots think they are deterring us from getiing big and ripped. They've just made thank God Syno and Fina are available.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
I'm confused though? It hasn't taken effect yet b/c many places still sell all forms of andro? I'm assuming it is just a warning that it is possibly coming.

If this all does pass, any political buffs know exactly how long we have to stock up before it is all said and done.

Thanks.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I'm confused though? It hasn't taken effect yet b/c many places still sell all forms of andro? I'm assuming it is just a warning that it is possibly coming.

If this all does pass, any political buffs know exactly how long we have to stock up before it is all said and done.

Thanks.
This cease only applys to the PH's ending in DIONES, which nobody really uses anymore. What you want are the DIOLS. And yes, the cease has taken affect on these particular PH's.

This is an eye opener, and goes to show us that when the FDA is ready, and the ban for all PH's comes, there will be no grace period like what happened with ephedrine. The hammer will drop, and so will the sales of the products.

So, to answer your question about how long we have to stock up?, I would begin stocking up in chunks now. If we are lucky, there will not be a ban. But I believe there will be one. Especially with Pres. Bush recently endorsing a ban on the substances, and the media attention it's all getting.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I never thought of this. I've been stocking up already. I guess I'm going to be a criminal once the ban goes in place...LOL! :D

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to be the first to welcome all the PH users to the Dark Side. :D

ManBeast

PumpingBricks70

Awards
I think we should do this to Joseph Biden...

:gore:

:saw:

:shoot:

:D :cool:

Core

Awards
Banned or half banned?

From what little I can find on this ban, I'm uncertain if this is a complete ban. It doesn't look like andro is being put in the drug schedule, it looks like US supplement companies are being prohibitted from selling andro. This means that we can continue to purchase andro from foreign sources which are not under FDA jurisdiction w/o worrying about facing the DEA.

It would be sort of like ordering Nolvadex from Mexico.

In fact the ban on ephedra was a half ban as well. Ephedra is still available, just not as a US sold supplement. If you what to use ephedrine, a cold medication, or order ephedra from India that option still remains open.

azgymrat

Awards
This cease selling order is only for selling it as a dietary supplement. Perhaps we will soon see "Designer Pet Supplements" (knew a dude that gave his Dobbie roids, turned into a 140 lb monster) or something of the like in the near future. I saw nothing in the letter from the FDA (Fucking Dumb Asses) about it being sold for other uses.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
The wording in the proposed Bill is somewhat nebulous. This could work to give the FDA rather broad powers in yanking or scheduling substances.

I'll be chatting with you MANBEAST at some point in the near future to pledge my allegiance to the dark side.

Bio-Sith

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to be the first to welcome all the PH users to the Dark Side. :D

ManBeast
I'm already studying up on homebrewing. :p Gonna purchase a batch of test cyp soon. Can't wait for November. :D

TheLabRat

Awards
The Prohibition of Andro is like the ProHibition of Alcohol

DobermanXXL

Awards
Can't some bills take years to even get looked at, and passed?

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
I dont think it is so much like the prohibition of alchohol. There are quite a few people who use these things. However there is not the same number that was effected by the prohibition of alchohol. Besides I dont think there will be a great black market for ph's. Once there illegal then people will just go for the real thing.

Squatking

Awards
At least NVE is filing a law suit concerning the ban of Ephedra. Why dont more supplement companies take a stand?