LOG: SD/Epi Bridge

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

  1. lol.... I could have eaten my whole bottle of Mdrol as a meal and it wouldn't have done sh1t

    Anyway assuming 30mg starts to work just stick it out there. But if you need 30mg to feel as much as most people feel at 10 i can only conclude that you are a crappy responder or that the compound purity is in question.

    If not, drop that crap asap and hop on another clone... start it up at 20mg right away... Start weighing yourself everyday.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot


  2. noted. I'm hoping I'm not just a crappy responder.we'll see in the next few day tho
    •   
       


  3. Alright, dosing 20mg in EVOO right now. Will update after I get back.

    Will does 10mg when I get back

  4. Good luck and good vibes broham.

  5. DAY 10

    Well guys.

    Nothing.again.

    Shoulders:

    Military Press
    Weird Front Raises (I saw them in the unique exercises thread)
    Reverse Flys
    Shoulder Press
    Shrugs


    No pump. ended up taking some NO 40 min. into workout. no good fellas
    It was still a good workout none the less.

    Unreal-Still weighing in at 194 on an empty stomach in the AM.
    •   
       


  6. Bums man..sorry to hear that. Hopefully the whole batch isn't bunk.

  7. Double bum man! So what's the next move? Are you going to swap for another SD clone? I'm glad to see that you're staying positive though. That really is paramount to anything else.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by n8te View Post
    DAY 10

    Well guys.

    Nothing.again.

    Shoulders:

    Military Press
    Weird Front Raises (I saw them in the unique exercises thread)
    Reverse Flys
    Shoulder Press
    Shrugs


    No pump. ended up taking some NO 40 min. into workout. no good fellas
    It was still a good workout none the less.

    Unreal-Still weighing in at 194 on an empty stomach in the AM.
    Sorry to hear that bro... I'd move right into the Methadrol at 20mg. Forget this crap. SD is usually run for 3 weeks, you're halfway done and gained nothing, this stuff isn't any good.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

  9. I had huge strength gains starting in my 3rd week, which was also when I started at 30 mg. I ran 30 for weeks 3 and 4. I never had any shutdown, and I only gained five lbs, which I've kept. I really did solidify and have big lift gains, so I wonder if this a legit compound, just not SD. I know Delta ran this and said it was legit, I would like to know what his weight gain was, or if he just experienced increases in strength.

    I forgot to add that I have used SD clones twice prior and responded extrememly well with way more weight gain, so I'm not a a low responder, if that even exists with SD.

  10. sounds like were at the same size with the same goals...good luck my friend...I'm using tren in place of epi but eh pretty equal. good stuff so far I'm following

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Nolanaf67 View Post
    Bums man..sorry to hear that. Hopefully the whole batch isn't bunk.
    I doubt it bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by meathed View Post
    Double bum man! So what's the next move? Are you going to swap for another SD clone? I'm glad to see that you're staying positive though. That really is paramount to anything else.
    Either Methadrol or S-roid are what I've narrowed it down too. Yea, gotta stay positive no matter what

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Sorry to hear that bro... I'd move right into the Methadrol at 20mg. Forget this crap. SD is usually run for 3 weeks, you're halfway done and gained nothing, this stuff isn't any good.
    yup starting today after I wake up (just got back from work). you think I could extend it another week??

    Quote Originally Posted by ward0351 View Post
    I had huge strength gains starting in my 3rd week, which was also when I started at 30 mg. I ran 30 for weeks 3 and 4. I never had any shutdown, and I only gained five lbs, which I've kept. I really did solidify and have big lift gains, so I wonder if this a legit compound, just not SD. I know Delta ran this and said it was legit, I would like to know what his weight gain was, or if he just experienced increases in strength.

    I forgot to add that I have used SD clones twice prior and responded extrememly well with way more weight gain, so I'm not a a low responder, if that even exists with SD.
    Yea man others have ran the same batch with good results (gymaddict is running my exact cycle right now) so I'm not really sure what exactly is goin on with this batch

    I doubt I'm a low responder. I would be the first I've ever heard of if thats the case.

    Quote Originally Posted by indianballer View Post
    sounds like were at the same size with the same goals...good luck my friend...I'm using tren in place of epi but eh pretty equal. good stuff so far I'm following
    Preciate it bro. I've got my eye on your log as well. Good luck

    Thanks for the support guys. In other good news my workout buddy informed me that after a week of P90x he is giving up and will return to the gym on Monday to work out w/ me. (He decided he was gonna try it for his gf) Luckily the big guy likes the weights too much.


    HEY at least my last couple of days haven't been as bad as THIS guy's day yesterday(check this out)

    http://jalopnik.com/5404403/exclusiv...nto-texas-lake

    Thats 1001hp and 1.4 Million Down the porcelain throne

  12. Quote Originally Posted by n8te View Post
    Thanks for the support guys. In other good news my workout buddy informed me that after a week of P90x he is giving up and will return to the gym on Monday to work out w/ me. (He decided he was gonna try it for his gf) Luckily the big guy likes the weights too much.
    Lolz. Tony Horton is sooooooo ripped dood! It's gotta be cause his muscles be all confused 'n sh1t.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by meathed View Post
    Lolz. Tony Horton is sooooooo ripped dood! It's gotta be cause his muscles be all confused 'n sh1t.
    no doubt, dat man's swagga is on swole fo sho haha

  14. methadrol man. i think its the best clone

  15. Alright I just took 2 caps of Methadrol. And I should have dosed 10 pre/ 10 post but I guess I was just used to running 30mg's and dosed 20 pre. O well.

    Hopefully I'll notice a difference. I'll report back later guys. Today won't be heavy lifting at all.

  16. May da foece be wit u foo!


  17. Quote Originally Posted by n8te View Post
    Alright I just took 2 caps of Methadrol. And I should have dosed 10 pre/ 10 post but I guess I was just used to running 30mg's and dosed 20 pre. O well.

    Hopefully I'll notice a difference. I'll report back later guys. Today won't be heavy lifting at all.
    Cool man, I'm interested to see the difference.

  18. DAY 11

    Hit pretty much everything today quick DC type day.

    Good pump felt all through my workout. !

    Soon enough my friends.....

    I'll be the next chuck.

    I'll weigh when I get to my buddy's house, I trust his digital scale more than my mom's scale.

  19. Ok... Looks like that is Day 1 for ya! Hope this actually gets things started now
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

  20. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Ok... Looks like that is Day 1 for ya! Hope this actually gets things started now
    So should I extend the SD for another week as long as their are no sides? Or just play it safe and keep it at 3?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by n8te View Post
    So should I extend the SD for another week as long as their are no sides? Or just play it safe and keep it at 3?
    Just keep it to 3 weeks because here it is only the first portion of the bridge. If you do a 4th week you have to think about this cycle becoming a 7 week methyl bridge & the other possibility of keeping it 6 weeks by shortening the Epi.

    But I think the cycle is planned pretty well and shouldn't need to be altered
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

  22. sorry to hear this SD has not fully kidded in yet but that very strange b/c you're running the same batch i did just last month and I felt the effect on the second day, maybe I'm a better responder to SD, I ended up running my cycle for 4 weeks at 10/10/20/20 and once i tried 30mg but lethargy kicked in hardcore from that point on i just cruised at 20, hopefully the epi will kick start early for ya.

  23. Should be a nice transition into the Epi. Epi is not as harsh so you may consider going up to 50mg the last week. I have never done a bridge with SD before, but on a 6 week PeraPlex/Epi bridge, I ran the Epi at 30/40/50/50 and had an incredible boost in strength. It somewhat diminished into the second week of PCT, but adding Formex, in week 3(PCT), into it brought it up to a consistent level that I was able to maintain. How'd your workout go? I'm curious to hear if the M-Drol had some kind of primer effect.

  24. hi guys, just curious, but what would the reverse be like: 3 weeks EPI, 3 weeks SD and then 6 weeks PCT? Would this be okay for a gradual bulk up?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Just keep it to 3 weeks because here it is only the first portion of the bridge. If you do a 4th week you have to think about this cycle becoming a 7 week methyl bridge & the other possibility of keeping it 6 weeks by shortening the Epi.

    But I think the cycle is planned pretty well and shouldn't need to be altered
    will do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    sorry to hear this SD has not fully kidded in yet but that very strange b/c you're running the same batch i did just last month and I felt the effect on the second day, maybe I'm a better responder to SD, I ended up running my cycle for 4 weeks at 10/10/20/20 and once i tried 30mg but lethargy kicked in hardcore from that point on i just cruised at 20, hopefully the epi will kick start early for ya.
    I've done epi before and loved it so I have no doubt I'll keep making gains. And I think that maybe there was just something wrong w/ this bottle

    Quote Originally Posted by meathed View Post
    Should be a nice transition into the Epi. Epi is not as harsh so you may consider going up to 50mg the last week. I have never done a bridge with SD before, but on a 6 week PeraPlex/Epi bridge, I ran the Epi at 30/40/50/50 and had an incredible boost in strength. It somewhat diminished into the second week of PCT, but adding Formex, in week 3(PCT), into it brought it up to a consistent level that I was able to maintain. How'd your workout go? I'm curious to hear if the M-Drol had some kind of primer effect.
    yea I'll see how the epi goes I might bump it up but 30-40 was the sweet spot for me the first time.

    Quote Originally Posted by D675 View Post
    hi guys, just curious, but what would the reverse be like: 3 weeks EPI, 3 weeks SD and then 6 weeks PCT? Would this be okay for a gradual bulk up?
    SD is a bulker and Epi usually cuts so this bridge that I'm running will probably work a little better if you were to run a bulk. but there are other compounds that would result in a gradual bulk too.

  26. DAY 12


    Took today off. Tomorrow is Back and light bi's

  27. Question-should I spread out my doses of Epi throughout the day? Thats what I did before but during my third week I'm gonna be starting epi and that'll be a lot of pills during the day if I split them up evenly.

  28. DAY 13

    OK work out buddy wanted to do Chest today. Good workout set a new PR on incline so I'm stoked. Hell, I feel like going back to the gym again later haha.

    Workout was as follows:
    Incline Bench
    Flys
    Incline Flys
    Chest Press
    Tricep Press

    Cardio

    No sides yet Well except for the fact that I'm pretty thirsty and the more water I drink the more food I want. which is good as far as I'm concerned. Also, I've notice that I've dropped some fat which is great.

    Workout buddy was back today and started his X-Tren cycle too so soon enough he will make me look EVEN smaller when I stand next to him. haha what an ass. AND on top of that he banged some chick that we've both had our eyes on for a while, too bad I had to be at work late on Friday or else I would have been at the bar w/ him. The rough part was that he's telling me about this incident w/ the girl while we're at the gym. Well, turns out her ex husband is hearing it the whole thing b/c he's next to us the whole time we're at the gym, when we realized that's who he was it was awkward to say the least...

    Haha such is life.

  29. DAY 15

    Weighed in a few minutes ago....Drum roll please.....199lbs.

    Seems like its working good so far.

    Today Was BI/Tris Not very heavy.

    Hammer Curls
    Close Grip Bench
    Pushdowns
    EZ bar close grip
    Incline Curls
    Overhead Presses

    Feeling good. No sides still feeling good and looking forward to starting that Epi soon. Also, I got a job lead yesterday so hopefully that will pan out, its not using my major but its better than my current job at the moment.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by n8te View Post
    DAY 13

    OK work out buddy wanted to do Chest today. Good workout set a new PR on incline so I'm stoked. Hell, I feel like going back to the gym again later haha.

    Workout was as follows:
    Incline Bench
    Flys
    Incline Flys
    Chest Press
    Tricep Press

    Cardio

    No sides yet Well except for the fact that I'm pretty thirsty and the more water I drink the more food I want. which is good as far as I'm concerned. Also, I've notice that I've dropped some fat which is great.

    Workout buddy was back today and started his X-Tren cycle too so soon enough he will make me look EVEN smaller when I stand next to him. haha what an ass. AND on top of that he banged some chick that we've both had our eyes on for a while, too bad I had to be at work late on Friday or else I would have been at the bar w/ him. The rough part was that he's telling me about this incident w/ the girl while we're at the gym. Well, turns out her ex husband is hearing it the whole thing b/c he's next to us the whole time we're at the gym, when we realized that's who he was it was awkward to say the least...

    Haha such is life.
    HAHAHA that is brutal man! Priceless though.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-03-2010, 10:02 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 09:09 AM
  3. M1T @ 2weeks: To bridge or not to bridge?
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-29-2004, 08:56 PM
Log in
Log in