LOG: SD/Epi Bridge - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

LOG: SD/Epi Bridge

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by n8te View Post
    So should I extend the SD for another week as long as their are no sides? Or just play it safe and keep it at 3?
    Just keep it to 3 weeks because here it is only the first portion of the bridge. If you do a 4th week you have to think about this cycle becoming a 7 week methyl bridge & the other possibility of keeping it 6 weeks by shortening the Epi.

But I think the cycle is planned pretty well and shouldn't need to be altered
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

sorry to hear this SD has not fully kidded in yet but that very strange b/c you're running the same batch i did just last month and I felt the effect on the second day, maybe I'm a better responder to SD, I ended up running my cycle for 4 weeks at 10/10/20/20 and once i tried 30mg but lethargy kicked in hardcore from that point on i just cruised at 20, hopefully the epi will kick start early for ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
    Stats
    6'2"  201 lbs.

Should be a nice transition into the Epi. Epi is not as harsh so you may consider going up to 50mg the last week. I have never done a bridge with SD before, but on a 6 week PeraPlex/Epi bridge, I ran the Epi at 30/40/50/50 and had an incredible boost in strength. It somewhat diminished into the second week of PCT, but adding Formex, in week 3(PCT), into it brought it up to a consistent level that I was able to maintain. How'd your workout go? I'm curious to hear if the M-Drol had some kind of primer effect.
    •   

hi guys, just curious, but what would the reverse be like: 3 weeks EPI, 3 weeks SD and then 6 weeks PCT? Would this be okay for a gradual bulk up?
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Just keep it to 3 weeks because here it is only the first portion of the bridge. If you do a 4th week you have to think about this cycle becoming a 7 week methyl bridge & the other possibility of keeping it 6 weeks by shortening the Epi.

But I think the cycle is planned pretty well and shouldn't need to be altered
    will do.

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    sorry to hear this SD has not fully kidded in yet but that very strange b/c you're running the same batch i did just last month and I felt the effect on the second day, maybe I'm a better responder to SD, I ended up running my cycle for 4 weeks at 10/10/20/20 and once i tried 30mg but lethargy kicked in hardcore from that point on i just cruised at 20, hopefully the epi will kick start early for ya.
    I've done epi before and loved it so I have no doubt I'll keep making gains. And I think that maybe there was just something wrong w/ this bottle

Quote Originally Posted by meathed View Post
    Should be a nice transition into the Epi. Epi is not as harsh so you may consider going up to 50mg the last week. I have never done a bridge with SD before, but on a 6 week PeraPlex/Epi bridge, I ran the Epi at 30/40/50/50 and had an incredible boost in strength. It somewhat diminished into the second week of PCT, but adding Formex, in week 3(PCT), into it brought it up to a consistent level that I was able to maintain. How'd your workout go? I'm curious to hear if the M-Drol had some kind of primer effect.
    yea I'll see how the epi goes I might bump it up but 30-40 was the sweet spot for me the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by D675 View Post
    hi guys, just curious, but what would the reverse be like: 3 weeks EPI, 3 weeks SD and then 6 weeks PCT? Would this be okay for a gradual bulk up?
    SD is a bulker and Epi usually cuts so this bridge that I'm running will probably work a little better if you were to run a bulk. but there are other compounds that would result in a gradual bulk too.
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

DAY 12

Took today off. Tomorrow is Back and light bi's
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

Question-should I spread out my doses of Epi throughout the day? Thats what I did before but during my third week I'm gonna be starting epi and that'll be a lot of pills during the day if I split them up evenly.
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

DAY 13

OK work out buddy wanted to do Chest today. Good workout set a new PR on incline so I'm stoked. Hell, I feel like going back to the gym again later haha.

Workout was as follows:
    Incline Bench
    Flys
    Incline Flys
    Chest Press
    Tricep Press

Cardio

No sides yet Well except for the fact that I'm pretty thirsty and the more water I drink the more food I want. which is good as far as I'm concerned. Also, I've notice that I've dropped some fat which is great.

Workout buddy was back today and started his X-Tren cycle too so soon enough he will make me look EVEN smaller when I stand next to him. haha what an ass. AND on top of that he banged some chick that we've both had our eyes on for a while, too bad I had to be at work late on Friday or else I would have been at the bar w/ him. The rough part was that he's telling me about this incident w/ the girl while we're at the gym. Well, turns out her ex husband is hearing it the whole thing b/c he's next to us the whole time we're at the gym, when we realized that's who he was it was awkward to say the least...

Haha such is life.
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

DAY 15

Weighed in a few minutes ago....Drum roll please.....199lbs.

Seems like its working good so far.

Today Was BI/Tris Not very heavy.

Hammer Curls
    Close Grip Bench
    Pushdowns
    EZ bar close grip
    Incline Curls
    Overhead Presses

Feeling good. No sides still feeling good and looking forward to starting that Epi soon. Also, I got a job lead yesterday so hopefully that will pan out, its not using my major but its better than my current job at the moment.
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

DAY 13

OK work out buddy wanted to do Chest today. Good workout set a new PR on incline so I'm stoked. Hell, I feel like going back to the gym again later haha.

Workout was as follows:
    Incline Bench
    Flys
    Incline Flys
    Chest Press
    Tricep Press

Cardio

No sides yet Well except for the fact that I'm pretty thirsty and the more water I drink the more food I want. which is good as far as I'm concerned. Also, I've notice that I've dropped some fat which is great.

Workout buddy was back today and started his X-Tren cycle too so soon enough he will make me look EVEN smaller when I stand next to him. haha what an ass. AND on top of that he banged some chick that we've both had our eyes on for a while, too bad I had to be at work late on Friday or else I would have been at the bar w/ him. The rough part was that he's telling me about this incident w/ the girl while we're at the gym. Well, turns out her ex husband is hearing it the whole thing b/c he's next to us the whole time we're at the gym, when we realized that's who he was it was awkward to say the least...

Haha such is life.
    HAHAHA that is brutal man! Priceless though.
    Stats
    5'4"  172 lbs.

DAY 15

Weighed in a few minutes ago....Drum roll please.....199lbs.

Seems like its working good so far.

Today Was BI/Tris Not very heavy.

Hammer Curls
    Close Grip Bench
    Pushdowns
    EZ bar close grip
    Incline Curls
    Overhead Presses

Feeling good. No sides still feeling good and looking forward to starting that Epi soon. Also, I got a job lead yesterday so hopefully that will pan out, its not using my major but its better than my current job at the moment.
    That is hilarious!!! He was prob afraid for his life. Two jacked montsers talking about banging his ex-wife and was too afraid to say something. Hahahahahahaha
    Stats
    6'2"  201 lbs.

Glad to hear about the job lead brother! Awesome news on the weight gain as well. Do you still feel as if you have kept that previous lost body fat off? Curious, how many sets are you doing for each exercise/body part and are you incorporating the HIT yet?

Anyway, looks good broham! Keep SFW and GFH!
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nolanaf67 View Post
    HAHAHA that is brutal man! Priceless though.
    Yea man, it was like some **** out of a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by gymaddict20 View Post
    That is hilarious!!! He was prob afraid for his life. Two jacked montsers talking about banging his ex-wife and was too afraid to say something. Hahahahahahaha
    Haha yea shes stacked man, so hot. I swear she always does bent over rows infront of us just to **** w/ us during out workout. I'm still gonna go for her regardless. I do feel bad for the guy having to hear the story though.

Quote Originally Posted by meathed View Post
    Glad to hear about the job lead brother! Awesome news on the weight gain as well. Do you still feel as if you have kept that previous lost body fat off? Curious, how many sets are you doing for each exercise/body part and are you incorporating the HIT yet?

Anyway, looks good broham! Keep SFW and GFH!
    yea I don't feel that I've gained body fat at all. My diet is low carb b/c I wanted to keep the bloat off. High fat and high protein most of the days.

I'm doing 4 to 5 exercises per bodypart except for DC days when I do more body parts per workout. Yea Since day 5 (I believe) I've been on HIT. I'm doing two warm up sets and a working set of 6 to 8 reps for my working set. I love it honestly. You just have to give 120% every rep. Legs I usually do a little higher reps per set b/c I get more growth that way.

To be completely honest my diet is based around UnrealMachine's I've got another buddy that keeps his diet mainly keto and he has had great results, obviously Unreal has too haha. And my routine I got the idea from watching Blood and Guts and a week in the dungeon.

If you have time check out A Week In The Dungeon it's amazing I watch it a lot. Mark Dugdale seem's like an awesome guy and his attitude amazes me. Dorian is a monster even today and his intensity is so raw and unchained it's like my fuel for the gym when I watch that vid.haha

Also, earlier today I get a txt from my workout buddy that says "taurine please!" I guess hes getting calf pumps already from that Xtren haha. I'm looking forward to tomorrow - Back Day I'm gonna kill it. Hopefully setting a record for deads and rows. I do want to break 200 tomorrow but I want this to be lean weight so we'll see. Its all about little victories...

Gym in the AM.
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

DAY 16

Sorry for the late update AM was not working for me last night so I couldn't make an update.

Worked Back

Good pump, didn't set any PR's this time. Next time though I'll be into the EPi and I love that stuff so I'll def. set some PR's then.
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

did you not notice anything anabolic until you switched SD clones? If that is the case, make the first day of methadrol day 1 (wasn't it like day 11?) and don't do the Epi until you hit week 3 on that timeframe. If you keep the original timeframe you'll get no time on SD
    Mostly answered PM's
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

did you not notice anything anabolic until you switched SD clones? If that is the case, make the first day of methadrol day 1 (wasn't it like day 11?) and don't do the Epi until you hit week 3 on that timeframe. If you keep the original timeframe you'll get no time on SD
    Awesome. I just didn't know if I was taking some other random methyl that was hard on my liver w/ no results thats why I was just gonna continue the cycle as planned. But ok I'll count today as Day 7. Awesome.

Muscles feel full today.

I'll be hitting the gym later tonight after work. I'm working during the day this week, which sucks b/c next week will be back to 3rd shift I'm sure But I'm enjoying it while I can.
    Stats
    6'2"  201 lbs.

Awesome. I just didn't know if I was taking some other random methyl that was hard on my liver w/ no results thats why I was just gonna continue the cycle as planned. But ok I'll count today as Day 7. Awesome.

Muscles feel full today.

I'll be hitting the gym later tonight after work. I'm working during the day this week, which sucks b/c next week will be back to 3rd shift I'm sure But I'm enjoying it while I can.
    Man I hate split week shifts. I have the same crap going on at the hotel I work at and school on top of that.

Glad to hear that things are progressing finally.
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

I took today off. feeling good overall and no back pumps. Tomorrow is Legs

Good news. Next week I am working during the day so no 3rd shift for next week. Man I've got to get another job w/ my degree.
    Stats
    5'4"  172 lbs.

Glad to hear things are shaping up for you. You think the batch of M-drol isn't as potent that you were running?
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

I guess it wasn't as potent but I can't be sure b/c I'm not testing it to make sure.
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

DAY 8 (from here on out new color for new clone)

Leg Day: Awesome workout

Leg Press: Got 4 more reps on last set
    Leg Curls: new PR
    Extensions: PR
    Squats

I saw Trey Brewer doing seated one DB curls differently on Iron Asylum today and decided to do 3 sets of those and I think they'll replace my standing alternating curls. And threw in 3 sets of pushdowns too.

Good workout, no sides and I'll weigh later b/c the scale magically disappeared today some how from the gym.

Gotta go to work in about 40min. But I'll be on for a little bit and when I get back in case anyone has any questions.

Also I saw this BB Malcolm Marshall on Iron Asylum who is from NC and trains at a gym about an hr. from me where my relatives live. I don't think he has his pro card yet but he's freaking huge 280 I think. I'm just stoked he's a big dude repping from NC
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.

MDROL 52897 JUN2012

dudeeeeeeee...

i hope this batch isnt "bunk".

i know that word has been thrown around on here a little too much lately with this but i mean can anyone elaborate on this?
    Eat Clean. Train Dirty.

Looking good
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hard iron View Post
    MDROL 52897 JUN2012

dudeeeeeeee...

i hope this batch isnt "bunk".

i know that word has been thrown around on here a little too much lately with this but i mean can anyone elaborate on this?
    You're right the word has been thrown around and awful lot, but I honestly didn't feel a thing from my bottle. It could be under dosed I don't really know though. Something is up with this bottle though, there has to be, I could tell an immediate difference when I switched. If I could get it tested I would b/c I, like everyone else, would like to know what the deal is with this bottle.

I do just think it's a few bottles and not an entire batch, I would find it hard to believe and entire batch could be bad.
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

^^ I agree. Plus deltaforce had that batch and he loved it. Perhaps there's some inconsistencies.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

^^ I agree. Plus deltaforce had that batch and he loved it. Perhaps there's some inconsistencies.
    Yea I believe gymaddict is running it as well and he got good gains.

DAY 9

I took today off too running tomorrow and maybe some weights but for sure back w/ the reg. routine on Monday. Getting slight back pumps I believe today. I think that when I space my dosing out evenly throughout the day I notice a little pump in my back more? Not sure if that has to do w/ the levels not being spiked like on a usual workout day, maybe someone can chime in on that. So I'm about to take some taurine and I'll be ordering some protein tomorrow. I can't decide if I want syntha 6 or a 10lb bucket of American whey.

7 more days until the little one is due. I have a feeling she'll be coming during Thanksgiving day right when I'm about to sit down and eat...haha o well

well I have misplaced my taurine, so I'm ordering some right now(I'll probably find my taurine in the morning, go figure) but I'll take an Aleve if these get any worse. I'll probably bump the dosage back to 20 tomorrow. I was tampering with the dosage the last two to three days.
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

Found my taurine this morning so that's good. We'll I've got work from 10-4 today so I'll update later.

I haven't noticed any other sides besides slight back pumps. I am irritable today but I think it's more due to that fact that my mother can't remember anything I tell her and I have to tell her everything 5 + times before she remembers it.

Good morning everyone
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

DAY 10

Ok well this updates coming from the hospital. I've been here for about 8 hrs and she hasn't got any closer to having the baby. So they're gonna give her some petosin and hopefully that will speed things up. I've been trying to eat ok today but its been a carb day so semi-fast food is not too terrible.

Back pumps are still here a little and taurine is still being used. I'll be getting to the gym some time tomorrow. I feel like I'm past 200lbs now but I need to find a scale around here haha.

Well guys my next update I'll be a father so guess I'll talk to everyone later.
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Hey, congrats bud, I joined the daddy club a few months ago (with a little girl as well). It's a trip but you'll get the hang of it in no time. Even if it gets hectic she can be a good reminder, just eat every time she does!

Keep up the good work with the log, I'm considering something similar so I'll be following.
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

As of 2 hrs ago I am the father of a 8lb 10oz baby girl I hope to get to the gym sometime today but we'll see.

As of 2 hrs ago I am the father of a 8lb 10oz baby girl I hope to get to the gym sometime today but we'll see.
    congrats n8te!!
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    congrats n8te!!
    thx man.
    Stats
    6'2"  201 lbs.

Awesome! Cheers on the little sheila!
    Stats
    5'4"  172 lbs.

Congrats man!
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.

congrats man

on a side note hows the taurine working out for those back pumps
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    congrats man

on a side note hows the taurine working out for those back pumps
    Taurine is working good. And thanks and thanks to everyone for all the congrats.

I'm back to the gym tomorrow. It'll be an arm day and I'm looking forward to it after being away from the gym for a bit. Update tomorrow guys!
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

DAY 12

Tris/Bis

Good pump today it was great to be back. Starting epi in two days and looking forward to that drying me out and good strength increases. I'm a few lbs over a deuce now and with the help of thanksgiving I'll probably be bigger in the next few days.

Went with diesel test pro cycle for my test booster and got some more protein and lifting straps b/c my hands are starting to wear out a little. ALSO--HUGE props to nutraplanet HUGE PROPS in the comments section on my order the other day I put " I"m gonna be a dad for the first time in a few hours so if you have any free samples I'll take care of them for ya" My order came in today and there were TONS of free samples in the box. thanks guys NP is awesome!
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

DAYS 13-16

Last few days have been hectic I think the baby is finally on a schedule and the gym has been getting worked into my schedule whenever I've had the chance. Still progressing well and last weighed in a just over 202lbs. Epi will be starting today b/c I forgot to bring it the other day when I was taking care of the baby.

Gym in a little bit. I'm looking forward to the epi kicking in, I loved it last time
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

DAY 17

Alright dosed 20mg SD today and 30 Epi evenly across the day. Great back workout today awesome pump, no talking or bull****ting until we hit the elliptical, just lifting. Pounding food left and right, I just can't eat enough.

Unfortunately, over the weekend my brother decided to discuss my use of SD and EPI with my uncle and his brother in law while they were hunting. My uncle doesn't bother me so much, he played college football and used before. But the other guy is a doctor and doesn't approve (big whoop). I was kinda annoyed with my bro but he maybe just wasn't thinking, I just hope that I won't have to deal with crap later about this subject from other family members.

Also, my buddy was getting a shake made before we left the gym today and low and behold the supp guy sells PH's and PS's. He told me to ask him about them if I had questions, I didn't because I didn't want to debate with him if he told me something wrong. But he does have a few bottles of spawn and a ton of other clones from some other companies i've never heard of. He's got a bottle of methyl xt and I'm thinking of taking that off his hands if he doesn't want a **** ton for them.

Any thoughts from methyl xt? Specifically Unreal-I think you've used that clone before right?
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

DAY 18

Today I took off b/c I couldn't work it in. It was a carb day today. Which helped out a lot at work b/c keto kills my energy level unless I'm really exerting myself.

The season finale of Sons of Anarchy is tonight so I'm currently chilling watching that

Also, I'm gonna give a picture update tomorrow but its from my camera phone so I hope the quality is decent.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-03-2010, 08:02 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 07:09 AM
  3. M1T @ 2weeks: To bridge or not to bridge?
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-29-2004, 06:56 PM