LOG: SD/Epi Bridge - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

LOG: SD/Epi Bridge

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    gymaddict20's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,136
    Rep Power
    672

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    eh you're on day 6 may as well go to 20. 20mg is where it's at.
    That is where I started to notice the difference.

  2. Senior Member
    n8te's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,396
    Rep Power
    803

    Reputation

    DAY 7

    Back/Light Tris:

    Bent Over Rows:
    135x10
    145x8
    185x6
    205x3

    T-Rows:
    135x10x8
    180x6
    225x4

    Pushdowns:
    90x15
    130x8
    150x6
    190x4

    Hammer Mach. Rows
    180x8
    270x6
    230x4

    Ez Bar Tricep Extensions(Incline Bench):
    70x10
    90x8
    100x5

    Lawnmowers:
    55x10
    75x8
    85x6

    I didn't feel much of a pump today I'll weigh later to see if I'm gaining some. I honestly don't feel all that much. I'm gonna give it a few more days. And if I don't feel anything maybe I'll grab another clone and use the same dosage? just to check and make sure this stuff is good.

  3. New Member
    Nolanaf67's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    132

    Reputation

    Crossing my fingers on this being a good batch man. I have the same one waiting for me in Jan. Making me nervous lol.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    n8te's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,396
    Rep Power
    803

    Reputation

    ok I weighed tonight and it came up as 194. I'm gonna give this a two more days at 20 and then I think I'm gonna open up my P-drol or S-roid. I'm not feeling anything notable yet and I'm starting to believe the pump I felt was just my normal pump at the gym I've been eating a lot and to not have really any weight increase I'm a little disappointing to say the least.

    I'm not trying to make anyone nervous about this batch, I highly doubt an entire batch is bad, I'm just concerned about it. B/c I wanna put on some weight! haha

    So any input would be greatly appreciated.
  5. New Member
    Nolanaf67's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    132

    Reputation

    Suppose I will find out come Jan time frame. I will log mine as well and hopefully my batch will work out well.
  6. Senior Member
    gymaddict20's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,136
    Rep Power
    672

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by n8te View Post
    ok I weighed tonight and it came up as 194. I'm gonna give this a two more days at 20 and then I think I'm gonna open up my P-drol or S-roid. I'm not feeling anything notable yet and I'm starting to believe the pump I felt was just my normal pump at the gym I've been eating a lot and to not have really any weight increase I'm a little disappointing to say the least.

    I'm not trying to make anyone nervous about this batch, I highly doubt an entire batch is bad, I'm just concerned about it. B/c I wanna put on some weight! haha

    So any input would be greatly appreciated.
    Your good bro, don't worry. I didn't see anything impressive until my third week. Just sit tight and be patient.
  7. New Member
    indianballer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    388
    Rep Power
    301

    Reputation

    increase the cals!!!!
  8. Senior Member
    n8te's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,396
    Rep Power
    803

    Reputation

    Today was a carb loading day. So hopefully I'll keep some of that weight. I'm pigging out and going to the gym for legs in about an hr. Will update when I get back
  9. Senior Member
    n8te's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,396
    Rep Power
    803

    Reputation

    DAY 8

    Today was leg day

    Hack Squats
    Extensions
    Leg Curls
    Leg Press/Calves
    Squats

    Not a bad workout by any means but legs are usually good. Still no noticeable pump, no sides either.

    Should I try two caps before my workout? weird...

    Any SD users opinions would really be appreciated about my situation. Already talked to gymaddict but I'm looking for some other peoples opinions too.

    thx.
  10. Senior Member
    gymaddict20's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,136
    Rep Power
    672

    Reputation

    How close are you taking the m-drol with your support supps? Also Id keep your m-drol dosing spaced out so your plasma levels are consistant. It will get better bro.
  11. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5025

    Reputation

    You're not feeling anything? Try 30mg. You should feel that, lol. Remember I started at 30mg and day 4 I woke up with a pump and after that it was real obvious I was taking some good ****.

    I don't feel the support supps or the dosing scheme will influence the effects too much, there's no hiding the effects of 20mg of SD.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  12. Senior Member
    gymaddict20's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,136
    Rep Power
    672

    Reputation

    lol if he doesn't feel 30mg of super something is seriously wrong.
  13. Senior Member
    n8te's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,396
    Rep Power
    803

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gymaddict20 View Post
    How close are you taking the m-drol with your support supps? Also Id keep your m-drol dosing spaced out so your plasma levels are consistant. It will get better bro.
    not very close at all actually. like hours before I take my SD.

    I'm taking the first dose 30-45min. before I go to the gym, and the second cap right after I get home from the gym. I'm hoping it kicks in hard and fast and soon bro but we'll see if we can't get something worked out it doesn't work.

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    You're not feeling anything? Try 30mg. You should feel that, lol. Remember I started at 30mg and day 4 I woke up with a pump and after that it was real obvious I was taking some good ****.

    I don't feel the support supps or the dosing scheme will influence the effects too much, there's no hiding the effects of 20mg of SD.
    Na man nothing... No pumps, No sides. Hell at this point I would welcome a back or calf pump haha. I'll try 30mg today (should I take 20mg before and 10mg after?). If that doesn't work I've got 2 P-drol, 2 Methadrol, Super-jet, S-roid, another M-Drol and maybe some other SD to choose from haha. So I think I might choose one of those and switch if 30mg of this Mdrol doesn't work. How many days should I give it if I don't feel anything at 30mg? Two? Three? And yea I remember reading that ur post abt waking up with that pump goin on haha.

    Did the CEL rep say that they would only test UNOPENED bottles if someone sent a bottle to them? I really don't want to be a **** but I'd just like to know if they would test it so I can make sure it isn't just my body not reacting to SD. (Which would completely suck and I might be the only person in the world to not react to it.)


    Also, I really appreciate all the help guys. I figured this would be taking off by now. O well. I'm gonna make this cycle go the way I want it. I just have to figure out how to do that.
  14. Senior Member
    n8te's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,396
    Rep Power
    803

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gymaddict20 View Post
    lol if he doesn't feel 30mg of super something is seriously wrong.
    Haha yea. O well, I'm sure this will work out somehow hopefully.
  15. Senior Member
    n8te's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,396
    Rep Power
    803

    Reputation

    Well I just dosed 20mg and I'm off to the gym in a few minutes. Hopefully the stuff will kick in today. Chest/light bis today. I'm bringing some NOxplode with me incase I'm feeling nothing later.

    I posted something in the CEL forum and another member said they had similar issues w/ a bottle from the same batch as I have. Says that he feels it might have been under dosed.

    I'll report back in a little bit.
  16. Senior Member
    n8te's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,396
    Rep Power
    803

    Reputation

    DAY 9

    Nothing again.

    Chest/Light Bis:

    Incline Bench
    Flat Bench
    Close Grip Bench
    Incline Flys
    Decline Bench
    Pec Deck
    Curls
    Hammers
    No Pump

    Opinions on this situation?
  17. New Member
    meathed's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    249
    Rep Power
    195

    Reputation

    Subbed bro.

    Man that sucks n8te. Something definitely is amiss. I just got a load of that same batch number in the mail today. It doesn't seem like the dosage is the problem here. I'd switch clones for a few just to test the variable. It would give you peace of mind anyway. Stay up bro.
  18. Senior Member
    n8te's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,396
    Rep Power
    803

    Reputation

    ^^much appreciated. Yea I think I might open up some methadrol tomorrow. Or I might hold off another day.

    It'll work out
  19. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5025

    Reputation

    slam 30mg for a few days before you hit up anything else. At 30mg you will know pretty quickly if its bunk or not.

    How are your weigh ins? It's pretty much impossible not to be gaining weight right now, you'll be putting on water weight no matter what, SD always makes me even more thirsty when I get on it.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  20. Senior Member
    n8te's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,396
    Rep Power
    803

    Reputation

    will weigh tomorrow morning big dude. I drink a ton of water on the reg. so I've not been abnormally thirsty. Lets say I do start to feel 30mgs, then wat? How long should I take it for, 30's like the top dose I thought. Unless you push it and take like 40 or 50 and are nuts cough* Unreal cough* j/k.
  21. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5025

    Reputation

    lol.... I could have eaten my whole bottle of Mdrol as a meal and it wouldn't have done sh1t

    Anyway assuming 30mg starts to work just stick it out there. But if you need 30mg to feel as much as most people feel at 10 i can only conclude that you are a crappy responder or that the compound purity is in question.

    If not, drop that crap asap and hop on another clone... start it up at 20mg right away... Start weighing yourself everyday.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  22. Senior Member
    n8te's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,396
    Rep Power
    803

    Reputation

    noted. I'm hoping I'm not just a crappy responder.we'll see in the next few day tho
  23. Senior Member
    n8te's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,396
    Rep Power
    803

    Reputation

    Alright, dosing 20mg in EVOO right now. Will update after I get back.

    Will does 10mg when I get back
  24. New Member
    meathed's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    249
    Rep Power
    195

    Reputation

    Good luck and good vibes broham.
  25. Senior Member
    n8te's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,396
    Rep Power
    803

    Reputation

    DAY 10

    Well guys.

    Nothing.again.

    Shoulders:

    Military Press
    Weird Front Raises (I saw them in the unique exercises thread)
    Reverse Flys
    Shoulder Press
    Shrugs


    No pump. ended up taking some NO 40 min. into workout. no good fellas
    It was still a good workout none the less.

    Unreal-Still weighing in at 194 on an empty stomach in the AM.
  26. New Member
    Nolanaf67's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    132

    Reputation

    Bums man..sorry to hear that. Hopefully the whole batch isn't bunk.
  27. New Member
    meathed's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    249
    Rep Power
    195

    Reputation

    Double bum man! So what's the next move? Are you going to swap for another SD clone? I'm glad to see that you're staying positive though. That really is paramount to anything else.
  28. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5025

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by n8te View Post
    DAY 10

    Well guys.

    Nothing.again.

    Shoulders:

    Military Press
    Weird Front Raises (I saw them in the unique exercises thread)
    Reverse Flys
    Shoulder Press
    Shrugs


    No pump. ended up taking some NO 40 min. into workout. no good fellas
    It was still a good workout none the less.

    Unreal-Still weighing in at 194 on an empty stomach in the AM.
    Sorry to hear that bro... I'd move right into the Methadrol at 20mg. Forget this crap. SD is usually run for 3 weeks, you're halfway done and gained nothing, this stuff isn't any good.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  29. New Member
    ward0351's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    124

    Reputation

    I had huge strength gains starting in my 3rd week, which was also when I started at 30 mg. I ran 30 for weeks 3 and 4. I never had any shutdown, and I only gained five lbs, which I've kept. I really did solidify and have big lift gains, so I wonder if this a legit compound, just not SD. I know Delta ran this and said it was legit, I would like to know what his weight gain was, or if he just experienced increases in strength.

    I forgot to add that I have used SD clones twice prior and responded extrememly well with way more weight gain, so I'm not a a low responder, if that even exists with SD.
  30. New Member
    indianballer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    388
    Rep Power
    301

    Reputation

    sounds like were at the same size with the same goals...good luck my friend...I'm using tren in place of epi but eh pretty equal. good stuff so far I'm following
  31. Senior Member
    n8te's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,396
    Rep Power
    803

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Nolanaf67 View Post
    Bums man..sorry to hear that. Hopefully the whole batch isn't bunk.
    I doubt it bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by meathed View Post
    Double bum man! So what's the next move? Are you going to swap for another SD clone? I'm glad to see that you're staying positive though. That really is paramount to anything else.
    Either Methadrol or S-roid are what I've narrowed it down too. Yea, gotta stay positive no matter what

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Sorry to hear that bro... I'd move right into the Methadrol at 20mg. Forget this crap. SD is usually run for 3 weeks, you're halfway done and gained nothing, this stuff isn't any good.
    yup starting today after I wake up (just got back from work). you think I could extend it another week??

    Quote Originally Posted by ward0351 View Post
    I had huge strength gains starting in my 3rd week, which was also when I started at 30 mg. I ran 30 for weeks 3 and 4. I never had any shutdown, and I only gained five lbs, which I've kept. I really did solidify and have big lift gains, so I wonder if this a legit compound, just not SD. I know Delta ran this and said it was legit, I would like to know what his weight gain was, or if he just experienced increases in strength.

    I forgot to add that I have used SD clones twice prior and responded extrememly well with way more weight gain, so I'm not a a low responder, if that even exists with SD.
    Yea man others have ran the same batch with good results (gymaddict is running my exact cycle right now) so I'm not really sure what exactly is goin on with this batch

    I doubt I'm a low responder. I would be the first I've ever heard of if thats the case.

    Quote Originally Posted by indianballer View Post
    sounds like were at the same size with the same goals...good luck my friend...I'm using tren in place of epi but eh pretty equal. good stuff so far I'm following
    Preciate it bro. I've got my eye on your log as well. Good luck

    Thanks for the support guys. In other good news my workout buddy informed me that after a week of P90x he is giving up and will return to the gym on Monday to work out w/ me. (He decided he was gonna try it for his gf) Luckily the big guy likes the weights too much.


    HEY at least my last couple of days haven't been as bad as THIS guy's day yesterday(check this out)

    http://jalopnik.com/5404403/exclusiv...nto-texas-lake

    Thats 1001hp and 1.4 Million Down the porcelain throne
  32. New Member
    meathed's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    249
    Rep Power
    195

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by n8te View Post
    Thanks for the support guys. In other good news my workout buddy informed me that after a week of P90x he is giving up and will return to the gym on Monday to work out w/ me. (He decided he was gonna try it for his gf) Luckily the big guy likes the weights too much.
    Lolz. Tony Horton is sooooooo ripped dood! It's gotta be cause his muscles be all confused 'n sh1t.
  33. Senior Member
    n8te's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,396
    Rep Power
    803

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by meathed View Post
    Lolz. Tony Horton is sooooooo ripped dood! It's gotta be cause his muscles be all confused 'n sh1t.
    no doubt, dat man's swagga is on swole fo sho haha
  34. Senior Member
    qwerty33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,984
    Rep Power
    1075

    Reputation

    methadrol man. i think its the best clone
  35. Senior Member
    n8te's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,396
    Rep Power
    803

    Reputation

    Alright I just took 2 caps of Methadrol. And I should have dosed 10 pre/ 10 post but I guess I was just used to running 30mg's and dosed 20 pre. O well.

    Hopefully I'll notice a difference. I'll report back later guys. Today won't be heavy lifting at all.
  36. New Member
    meathed's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    249
    Rep Power
    195

    Reputation

    May da foece be wit u foo!

  37. New Member
    ward0351's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    124

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by n8te View Post
    Alright I just took 2 caps of Methadrol. And I should have dosed 10 pre/ 10 post but I guess I was just used to running 30mg's and dosed 20 pre. O well.

    Hopefully I'll notice a difference. I'll report back later guys. Today won't be heavy lifting at all.
    Cool man, I'm interested to see the difference.
  38. Senior Member
    n8te's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,396
    Rep Power
    803

    Reputation

    DAY 11

    Hit pretty much everything today quick DC type day.

    Good pump felt all through my workout. !

    Soon enough my friends.....

    I'll be the next chuck.

    I'll weigh when I get to my buddy's house, I trust his digital scale more than my mom's scale.
  39. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5025

    Reputation

    Ok... Looks like that is Day 1 for ya! Hope this actually gets things started now
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  40. Senior Member
    n8te's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,396
    Rep Power
    803

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Ok... Looks like that is Day 1 for ya! Hope this actually gets things started now
    So should I extend the SD for another week as long as their are no sides? Or just play it safe and keep it at 3?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-03-2010, 08:02 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 07:09 AM
  3. M1T @ 2weeks: To bridge or not to bridge?
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-29-2004, 06:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in