LOG: SD/Epi Bridge

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by neverstop View Post
    btw Diesel Test Hardcore was great for test for me but the pills are like golf ball size so they're too big for me to swallow (I have throat issues that inhibit taking large pills), if it wasn't for that i'd buy them again in a heart beat.
    thanks for the input DT hardcore is kinda hard to find on most my sites I use to order from. I'm still interested in it though. And yea I'm gonna save the rest of my NO for PCT.

And Tomahawk--I got ya, thought you were talking to me.

2. ok taking 10mg before the gym and 10 after today. will update when I'm done
    •   

3. sorry man, don't remember, I think it was 240 though.

4. Got the same batch myself. Very interested to see how the 20 a day does for you. Subbed

5. DAY 6

OK today was bi/tris, routine was as follows:

these include warm up sets.

Alternating DB curls:
    40x10
    45x8
    55x6
    55x6

Tri pushdowns:
    90x15
    130x10
    160x8
    180x8

Straight Bar Curls: (I was "that guy" that did curls in the squat rack today)
    45x15
    85x8
    105x6

Tri Extentions:
    55x15
    75x8
    85x8
    95x6

Rest/Pause DB Curls:
    40x8x8x8 5 sec. breaks

Tri Pulldowns:
    80x15
    130x8
    150x8
    170x6

25 min of cardio split 1/2 on bike 1/2 on elliptical

Pump was pretty good today. After my EVOO shot I literally had to take an instant crap I spose it absorbs pretty quick that way. I dosed 10 before and 10 after leaving the gym.

I was a little off with the weights and sets today b/c they felt lighter hope that continues.

OK I have a rant today: I was feeling good at the gym today, pretty good pump and weights were lighter like I said before. Around 30 min into my workout this gorilla of a man comes in the gym. He's in there everyday and I miss him sometimes and other times he's there like today. He's a pretty big guy 230-240 would be my guess, and not weak by any means, his wife is a shade or two darker than a carrot and I assume she is getting ready for a competition. Anyway, he usually lurks around the gym and isn't in a great mood but doesn't like to wait for a machine or rack ever. So I'm doing an exercise today and he walks to an incline bench hammer machine and bitches about the fact that someone left there plates on their. I know, I know its annoying to have to remove someone else's plates from a machine but what he does next really pissed me off and ruined my mood almost. He grabs a 10lb weight and drops it too the floor, no biggie. Then he grabs two 25's and throws them to the floor on the other 10lber. In the final act of his mantrum he tosses a biscuit on top of the pile of plates he has created all the while bitching like a child. I don't pay every month to go to this gym so some dumb roided chimp can get mad and throw weights around b/c IF he breaks **** my money helps replace it. I didn't say anything about him to any management b/c he is well known but I'm contemplating it if I have to see that **** again. He did it a few more times when I was doing cardio. /rant

Looking forward to the rest of this week

Chick of the day today: Sooo Hot

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Hey do what works best for u. Everyone is different, I was just saying to IndianBaller to try it before he dismisses it.
    I appreciate that bro. I didn't mean for it to come off like I was bashing DC. Trust me I know its intense I've watched the hugest guys in the gym performing the extreme stretching stuff...it's crazy. I definitely plan on giving it a shot eventually but for now I'm going to try to fill out my frame to the max with Ronnie Rowland's Slingshot principles because they've worked great for me in the past and I'm comfortable with all of them inside and out. I can modify it to my heart's desire. Not dismissing DC at all though I respect the DogCrap way lol no doubt.

7. haha gotta love those guys....too funny man. At least you had a good workout.

8. Quote Originally Posted by indianballer View Post
    I appreciate that bro. I didn't mean for it to come off like I was bashing DC. Trust me I know its intense I've watched the hugest guys in the gym performing the extreme stretching stuff...it's crazy. I definitely plan on giving it a shot eventually but for now I'm going to try to fill out my frame to the max with Ronnie Rowland's Slingshot principles because they've worked great for me in the past and I'm comfortable with all of them inside and out. I can modify it to my heart's desire. Not dismissing DC at all though I respect the DogCrap way lol no doubt.
    I know u werent bashing. Just saying when it comes to lifting it is about trying different things and finding out what works for u. I personally love rest pause, heavy set of squats followed by a widowmaker that makes my quads curse my name, and extreme stretching that makes me feel like I can go another round. I might have to check out this RR's Slingshot principles in the future. Right now I am kind of being moderated to put it 1 way lol.

9. Ha right on...the goal is the same...doesn't mean we all have to take the same path though...as long as we meet at the top and have a beer

10. Actually my goal is going down and yalls is going up lol but I feel u.

And I will be drinking water lol.

11. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    eh you're on day 6 may as well go to 20. 20mg is where it's at.
    That is where I started to notice the difference.

12. DAY 7

Back/Light Tris:

Bent Over Rows:
    135x10
    145x8
    185x6
    205x3

T-Rows:
    135x10x8
    180x6
    225x4

Pushdowns:
    90x15
    130x8
    150x6
    190x4

Hammer Mach. Rows
    180x8
    270x6
    230x4

Ez Bar Tricep Extensions(Incline Bench):
    70x10
    90x8
    100x5

Lawnmowers:
    55x10
    75x8
    85x6

I didn't feel much of a pump today I'll weigh later to see if I'm gaining some. I honestly don't feel all that much. I'm gonna give it a few more days. And if I don't feel anything maybe I'll grab another clone and use the same dosage? just to check and make sure this stuff is good.

13. Crossing my fingers on this being a good batch man. I have the same one waiting for me in Jan. Making me nervous lol.

14. ok I weighed tonight and it came up as 194. I'm gonna give this a two more days at 20 and then I think I'm gonna open up my P-drol or S-roid. I'm not feeling anything notable yet and I'm starting to believe the pump I felt was just my normal pump at the gym I've been eating a lot and to not have really any weight increase I'm a little disappointing to say the least.

I'm not trying to make anyone nervous about this batch, I highly doubt an entire batch is bad, I'm just concerned about it. B/c I wanna put on some weight! haha

So any input would be greatly appreciated.

15. Suppose I will find out come Jan time frame. I will log mine as well and hopefully my batch will work out well.

16. Quote Originally Posted by n8te View Post
    ok I weighed tonight and it came up as 194. I'm gonna give this a two more days at 20 and then I think I'm gonna open up my P-drol or S-roid. I'm not feeling anything notable yet and I'm starting to believe the pump I felt was just my normal pump at the gym I've been eating a lot and to not have really any weight increase I'm a little disappointing to say the least.

I'm not trying to make anyone nervous about this batch, I highly doubt an entire batch is bad, I'm just concerned about it. B/c I wanna put on some weight! haha

So any input would be greatly appreciated.
    Your good bro, don't worry. I didn't see anything impressive until my third week. Just sit tight and be patient.

17. increase the cals!!!!

18. Today was a carb loading day. So hopefully I'll keep some of that weight. I'm pigging out and going to the gym for legs in about an hr. Will update when I get back

19. DAY 8

Today was leg day

Hack Squats
    Extensions
    Leg Curls
    Leg Press/Calves
    Squats

Not a bad workout by any means but legs are usually good. Still no noticeable pump, no sides either.

Should I try two caps before my workout? weird...

Any SD users opinions would really be appreciated about my situation. Already talked to gymaddict but I'm looking for some other peoples opinions too.

thx.

20. How close are you taking the m-drol with your support supps? Also Id keep your m-drol dosing spaced out so your plasma levels are consistant. It will get better bro.

21. You're not feeling anything? Try 30mg. You should feel that, lol. Remember I started at 30mg and day 4 I woke up with a pump and after that it was real obvious I was taking some good ****.

I don't feel the support supps or the dosing scheme will influence the effects too much, there's no hiding the effects of 20mg of SD.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

22. lol if he doesn't feel 30mg of super something is seriously wrong.

23. Quote Originally Posted by gymaddict20 View Post
    How close are you taking the m-drol with your support supps? Also Id keep your m-drol dosing spaced out so your plasma levels are consistant. It will get better bro.
    not very close at all actually. like hours before I take my SD.

I'm taking the first dose 30-45min. before I go to the gym, and the second cap right after I get home from the gym. I'm hoping it kicks in hard and fast and soon bro but we'll see if we can't get something worked out it doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    You're not feeling anything? Try 30mg. You should feel that, lol. Remember I started at 30mg and day 4 I woke up with a pump and after that it was real obvious I was taking some good ****.

I don't feel the support supps or the dosing scheme will influence the effects too much, there's no hiding the effects of 20mg of SD.
    Na man nothing... No pumps, No sides. Hell at this point I would welcome a back or calf pump haha. I'll try 30mg today (should I take 20mg before and 10mg after?). If that doesn't work I've got 2 P-drol, 2 Methadrol, Super-jet, S-roid, another M-Drol and maybe some other SD to choose from haha. So I think I might choose one of those and switch if 30mg of this Mdrol doesn't work. How many days should I give it if I don't feel anything at 30mg? Two? Three? And yea I remember reading that ur post abt waking up with that pump goin on haha.

Did the CEL rep say that they would only test UNOPENED bottles if someone sent a bottle to them? I really don't want to be a **** but I'd just like to know if they would test it so I can make sure it isn't just my body not reacting to SD. (Which would completely suck and I might be the only person in the world to not react to it.)

Also, I really appreciate all the help guys. I figured this would be taking off by now. O well. I'm gonna make this cycle go the way I want it. I just have to figure out how to do that.

24. Quote Originally Posted by gymaddict20 View Post
    lol if he doesn't feel 30mg of super something is seriously wrong.
    Haha yea. O well, I'm sure this will work out somehow hopefully.

25. Well I just dosed 20mg and I'm off to the gym in a few minutes. Hopefully the stuff will kick in today. Chest/light bis today. I'm bringing some NOxplode with me incase I'm feeling nothing later.

I posted something in the CEL forum and another member said they had similar issues w/ a bottle from the same batch as I have. Says that he feels it might have been under dosed.

I'll report back in a little bit.

26. DAY 9

Nothing again.

Chest/Light Bis:

Incline Bench
    Flat Bench
    Close Grip Bench
    Incline Flys
    Decline Bench
    Pec Deck
    Curls
    Hammers
    No Pump

Opinions on this situation?

27. Subbed bro.

Man that sucks n8te. Something definitely is amiss. I just got a load of that same batch number in the mail today. It doesn't seem like the dosage is the problem here. I'd switch clones for a few just to test the variable. It would give you peace of mind anyway. Stay up bro.

28. ^^much appreciated. Yea I think I might open up some methadrol tomorrow. Or I might hold off another day.

It'll work out

29. slam 30mg for a few days before you hit up anything else. At 30mg you will know pretty quickly if its bunk or not.

How are your weigh ins? It's pretty much impossible not to be gaining weight right now, you'll be putting on water weight no matter what, SD always makes me even more thirsty when I get on it.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

30. will weigh tomorrow morning big dude. I drink a ton of water on the reg. so I've not been abnormally thirsty. Lets say I do start to feel 30mgs, then wat? How long should I take it for, 30's like the top dose I thought. Unless you push it and take like 40 or 50 and are nuts cough* Unreal cough* j/k.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-03-2010, 09:02 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 08:09 AM
  3. M1T @ 2weeks: To bridge or not to bridge?
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-29-2004, 07:56 PM