Back in the game

Play

Awards
Hi all,

never posted here before, been training for 15 years, currently 32 , 220 pounds, 6ft.

i have had a couple years off (2) been back at gym for a good couple of months now getting back into the swing of things, i have done many cycles, mostly dbol/test cyp / winstrol / pct clomid over the last decade

i am planning my next cycle , my idea is :

week 1-4 dbol blue - 50mg / day
week 1-16 1000mg test E (i usually use cyp because of its availability but have enanthate now
week 1-15 eq 800mg
week 14- 18 winstrol 50mg / day

pct clomid / hcg
nolvadex hcg on hand during cycle.

i have always been one for 16-24 week cycles before and have experience in these dosages, except the eq

let me know what you think and what you suggest i change. my goals are lean muscle mass and strength at this stage. i will post my training and diet under appropriote sections.

Thanks
:cheers:

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
whats you bf%? Is the winn caps or depot?

Play

Awards
bf currently 18% but dropping very nicely as i am eating very strict with HITT cardio after workouts, once i reach 12-14% i will be happy, dont have anyone skilled with a caliper close by, so relying on those terribly inaccurate machines, i would put it closer to 15-16% personally.

winstrol inj...stanazol 50mg / 1ml 20ml

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
The doseages seem really high for your amount of lbm. I dont think you need the winn untill you get the % down. Diet is going to be key for you.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I think u need more time back in the gym... U have been only back for a few months and want to jump into using gear again. Def would wait.

Play

Awards
thanks for the advice, i am not starting straight away building up the stock for now so i have everything on hand pct etc as well of course, i have to agree as i have been mulling this over and will lower the dosage to 750g test e and 600 eq

working hard over the next few weeks to reduce bf to around 12% , diet has been super clean and i believe well laid out, and have been diligent with the cardio and training, results are pouring in thankfully.

Hamma Head

Awards
Hey bro, finally a cycle that makes sense and has gear that I recognize. I'm almost in the same boat as you except I'm 37 and no cycles for the past 7 years. Ive been reading all these posts and hardly recognize any of the stuff going around now. What happened straight up test, deca, and d bol cycles with clomid, nolva, or arimidex, for pct therapy and a bridge with anavar or primo?

Play

Awards
Hey bro, finally a cycle that makes sense and has gear that I recognize. I'm almost in the same boat as you except I'm 37 and no cycles for the past 7 years. Ive been reading all these posts and hardly recognize any of the stuff going around now. What happened straight up test, deca, and d bol cycles with clomid, nolva, or arimidex, for pct therapy and a bridge with anavar or primo?

hahahah must admit felt the same after researching a bit after coming back, also that was my bread butter cycles test / deca/ dbol.i am stearing away from deca and really excited to try eq in decent quantities as i now have the finances to afford it

Hamma Head

Awards
Yo Play! hows your shoulders holding out? My shoulders hurt from years of heavy benching so deca is my choice. I heard that eq dries out your joints? you have any experience with this? I wouldn't mind trying it but I am afraid of the joint soreness.

Play

Awards
Yo Play! hows your shoulders holding out? My shoulders hurt from years of heavy benching so deca is my choice. I heard that eq dries out your joints? you have any experience with this? I wouldn't mind trying it but I am afraid of the joint soreness.
exactly what has been worrying me, my right shoulder rotator cuff i have noticed is playing up, as well as my left knee on leg press, i am hoping eq keeps the bloat down but not to the extend that say winstrol might drain your joints, i have started glucosimine (sp) to try take the edge off, my main cycle will start in around 4 weeks once i have a handle on my b/f , so in the middle of keto and some long cardio sessions.